Ashley Hunt - thecosmeticconsult

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s mentioned a few times on another thread and deserves her own!
Single mum with a never ending £ pot for procedures, lockdown rule breaker with countless home visits from MUAs, blow dries, facials etc every week, and a daughter she does nothing with except send her to family. Not to mention the photo shoot with her new RR! Possibly the vainest most narcissistic person on IG.

Reactions: 7
She’s mentioned a few times on another thread and deserves her own!
Single mum with a never ending £ pot for procedures, lockdown rule breaker with countless home visits from MUAs, blow dries, facials etc every week, and a daughter she does nothing with except send her to family. Not to mention the photo shoot with her new RR! Possibly the vainest most narcissistic person on IG.
Don’t forget that she’s carrying out procedures completely unqualified!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Agree to all above! One redeeming quality about Ashley though....she’s upfront and honest about the work she has had done! That car pic however 😅🙄 made my toes curl up to my chin

She’s pretty likeable for me... but what happened between her and the the baby daddy? I think they got engaged a while ago and she was posting him all the time!

After the split she has started being way more active on social media and now modelling

She’s pretty likeable for me... but what happened between her and the the baby daddy? I think they got engaged a while ago and she was posting him all the time!

After the split she has started being way more active on social media and now modelling
Not sure, he just disappeared. Pretty sure he’s got to be funding this lifestyle she has, regardless of job there is no way a single mother can afford what she does/has done.

Reactions: 1
I just wanna know who done her nose! Why doesn’t she say?

I think the nose job is as recent as last year! When she had her old account she disappeared for a while and came back around Xmas time last year with a band new nose and profile 🤣

Reactions: 2
What happened with her and Chloe Millward? They were inseparable a few years ago and now it’s like neither existed on their pages. Chloe has much more class though.

I feel embarrassed to have ever called her a friend. She is a disgrace of a human being. So self obsessed, be lovely to your face but the minute your back is turned she would be there with the knife. Ashley is getting married to her ex STOBART this week. How desperate does she want to be. Luke didn't want to marry her so she went running back to her ex who she slagged off because he was sleeping around when they were together. She will do anything for money that girl. Oh she was going to do this without telling the baby's dad too . Who does that !! Vile

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I feel embarrassed to have ever called her a friend. She is a disgrace of a human being. So self obsessed, be lovely to your face but the minute your back is turned she would be there with the knife. Ashley is getting married to her ex STOBART this week. How desperate does she want to be. Luke didn't want to marry her so she went running back to her ex who she slagged off because he was sleeping around when they were together. She will do anything for money that girl. Oh she was going to do this without telling the baby's dad too . Who does that !! Vile
Why did she split with Luke?
And she is getting married??!

Don't know why they split he probably just came to his senses. Yeh apparently she is getting married to her ex this week. After 2 mins, she must be madly in love to get married so quick and she was with another fella a few weeks ago. Probably why she isn't telling anyone. Some role model she is

Don't know why they split he probably just came to his senses. Yeh apparently she is getting married to her ex this week. After 2 mins, she must be madly in love to get married so quick and she was with another fella a few weeks ago. Probably why she isn't telling anyone. Some role model she is
Guess she’s got to secure the lifestyle and the inheritance somehow 🤣
I thought she’d would be going after a footballer with her being friendly with the WAG lot.

Guess she’s got to secure the lifestyle and the inheritance somehow 🤣
I thought she’d would be going after a footballer with her being friendly with the WAG lot.
They obvs didn't want her 🤣🤣 its sad really and I feel for her little girl. She spends every weekend with her dad and then gets left with babysitters all week.

They obvs didn't want her 🤣🤣 its sad really and I feel for her little girl. She spends every weekend with her dad and then gets left with babysitters all week.
Yeah, she is never ever with her baby and passes it off as not wanting to show her on social media! Never seen her do anything mummy/daughter with her. She more bothered about eye-bleeping herself!

How do you know about the wedding? Is it the Ed Stobart guy who she was with a few years ago?

Reactions: 3
Yeah, she is never ever with her baby and passes it off as not wanting to show her on social media! Never seen her do anything mummy/daughter with her. She more bothered about eye-bleeping herself!

How do you know about the wedding? Is it the Ed Stobart guy who she was with a few years ago?
Yeh it is him. He must be the biggest mug going surprised he recognised her 🤣. I have heard from a couple of different people about it she is quite pleased with herself bragging there is no pre nup either. He must be as desperate as she is.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.