Ashley Cain #7 Money, money, money, must be funny, in a conman's world

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think they are acting illegally, I accept that the Foundation is not ready yet and therefore not in a position to make grants to anyone.
I have no understanding of what the challenges are about and/or why people are being asked to donate at this stage.
I believe that they are being very badly advised in relation to their social media image and the balance between grieving parent, fundraiser, influencer and motivational speaker (lol) is not at all being achieved.
This may or may not be Cowshed's fault as I don't imagine Ashley listen to anyone.
I think we could try to second guess their behaviour and actions forever but the bottom line is they are two horrible egotistical people who feel they don't answer to anyone and the world owes them a living.
They are using their daughters death to raise their profiles in order to maintain their lifestyles.
With the greatest respect to them, the sad fact is that Azaylia was no more brave or special than any other child who has gone through aa cancer battle and lost.
It is very disrespectful to all the bereaved parents out there for them to suggest otherwise by their words and actions.

Of course as A was their baby they would feel she was special but how so many of their followers constantly talk about how A changed the world is beyond me.

I do believe that they will create something big from the Foundation which will be brilliant for children of the future but Ashley and Safiyya will be the same fame hungry, arrogant lowlife that they have always been.

Rant over
OK I had a rant and now feel a bit guilty for tarring Safiyya with the same brush as Ashley. He has always been as he is now, she (from what I can see on social media) hasn't. She may have long held aspirations be "famous" as do lots of people but she did have her own successful business and it would appear she had plenty of friends. She seemed close to her mum and wider family.
Now she doesn't work, doesn't speak to family other than her brother, and among other things hero worships Ashley to the point that she is now starting to speak like him.
She looks lost lot of the time and doesn't seem to have friends anymore other than Ash's family
These are all red flags for coercive control and perhaps although her current behaviour is horrible, perhaps she is a victim. So in conclusion, perhaps she is not wholly responsible for how she is presenting now.

Reactions: 17
If people feel that way then they should just ask for a refund, it’s that simple!
Wh
Sorry but even if there was a 0.5% chance of my child surviving with an expensive treatment from a different country I’d be on my knees begging for help if I couldn’t fund it!!!
I think that is why L's parents reached out for help....regardless of being given the worst news possible, they still hold onto that tiny chance something can save him. Even a small donation from the "foundation" and a few words of support to the family, would have gone a long way. Their silence spoke volumes. When someone who has been in the same position months earlier, begged as L's parents are, can't even find words of comfort, is beyond shocking...

Reactions: 2
What gets me is their house is only 30 mins away from the hospital, probably less on a clear run? I gett they wanted to stay close but when they were only allowed in one at a time (horrific) they didn’t need a hotel, most people Commute more than 30 mins to work.
At the times she was gravely ill I understand staying close by but then again, they were allowed in together on those days.
I would guess due to close proximity to home they wernt eligible for Ronald Mac Donald housing. If they were it would have been a lot cheaper to stay there and join a local gym?!
I’ve said it before and I’ve said it numerous time I’m certain he has been on some sort of driving ban, another inducitator of this, living in a hitel if you are only half hour away. How would he get back without Saf ?

Reactions: 1
They shouldn’t have launched the foundation so quick after their baby passing, there is no denying that! They are no way in the right frame of mind to be dealing with any of it!
Yes and that’s exactly what the public should be thinking so nobody will question the decisions.

What do you mean there will be no proof? There’s legalities that have got to be withheld within a charity, the accounts will say it all! It’ll either show massive personal (staff) expenditures or it won’t. Until then I reserve judgement. I’d rather wait for facts.
Have you not heard of loopholes?

I get what you’re saying but you do realise unfortunately there will be a lot of fraudulent cases asking them for help also? I’m not saying things aren’t dodgy because I’ve not seen 100% proof but they can’t just donate to everyone who asks.
We aren’t saying donate to everyone that asks.
We are saying if they’re so overcome with grief how come they can post a story of them climbing a mountain begging for money and not post a story of a child that needs help.

It’s 6 months since their baby passed but it’s only about a month since the foundation launched isn’t it? Like I said I don’t feel they are in no frame of mind to be committing to such a big cause but I’m still reserving judgement until I see proof!
The foundation was launched a month ago but when was it planned?

Yes and that’s exactly what the public should be thinking so nobody will question the decisions.

Have you not heard of loopholes?

We aren’t saying donate to everyone that asks.
We are saying if they’re so overcome with grief how come they can post a story of them climbing a mountain begging for money and not post a story of a child that needs help.

The foundation was launched a month ago but when was it planned?
Cowshed have been involved since the money was raised.

That’s your opinion and that’s fine, I myself would rather see facts and then form an opinion. Like I said when the official accounts are ‘exposed’ to the public all will become clear where money has or hasn’t went.
Yep on a LOT if expenses.
Wow.
I’m sorry but you too are using their grief as an excuse for these poor, planned decisions.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
A seemingly fake account on one of Safs lives said this, there is no actual evidence of it. Literally nothing said about it by anyone apart from one random with no picture and no followers on a live so probably a load of bull tit.
It wasn’t said once not sure what live you was on, it’s been mentioned a few times on live and on comments on Safs posts which she deletes but doesn’t address

Reactions: 1
People, no disrespect to the lovely lady commenting but, that is literally the only excuse they have got.
That’s why they are so quiet on social media and are only showing you stories of how they over coming the day.
People will only be fooled for so long.
That’s really good for them and I’m so pleased they’re managing to do that but the fact remains they are still ignoring our questions.
That is 100% a solid fact.

OK I had a rant and now feel a bit guilty for tarring Safiyya with the same brush as Ashley. He has always been as he is now, she (from what I can see on social media) hasn't. She may have long held aspirations be "famous" as do lots of people but she did have her own successful business and it would appear she had plenty of friends. She seemed close to her mum and wider family.
Now she doesn't work, doesn't speak to family other than her brother, and among other things hero worships Ashley to the point that she is now starting to speak like him.
She looks lost lot of the time and doesn't seem to have friends anymore other than Ash's family
These are all red flags for coercive control and perhaps although her current behaviour is horrible, perhaps she is a victim. So in conclusion, perhaps she is not wholly responsible for how she is presenting now.
Yes I’m on the fence with Saf.
I think she’s caught up and it’s too late now.
She is 100% a grieving mother but she also knows what she is doing right now.
And is also ignoring my honest questions.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.