Ashley Cain #23 Go big or go gnome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I might sound evil but here goes It gets tedious seeing constant posts of Azaliya and also her grave, i can’t help but eye roll as they always come after an ad or a self indulgent post of Ashley or Saf they definitely use this child for sympathy but it’s getting to the point I have to scroll passed quickly she’s been used by so many people to profit but she will be forgotten one day especially as there’s so many more living children desperately in need

Reactions: 43
I just think to THEM she was the world but to everyone else she wasn’t , she inspired THEM but I doubt she inspired the world as they say , I feel they are trying to force it down our throats , many many kids are going through the same as A did , I agree , she will be forgotten or there will be another child in the limelight due to these horrible circumstances !
I know they lost their baby but life goes on for others and we move onto the next child that we can help / support, that’s life as tit as it sounds
He reads here as he has now put her "award" on his story funny that 🤫

• Heart
Reactions: 18
He reads here as he has now put her "award" on his story funny that 🤫
It’s such a basic thing to do to keep up with the pretence yet he doesn’t do it until it’s flagged up here. How much does he dislike her? It must be crucifying to be with someone who feels like that about you. 🤷🏼‍♀️
ETA I know she’s annoying but she needs to get some boundaries, standards and self esteem.

Shame really that he has to read here to share a post , you’d think he would want to do it himself
Ha! I just posted that too. Great minds….😉

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Thank you for the thread title votes, you lovely Tattle ne'er do wells ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
great thread title and nice to see Ashley reads tattle and has congratulated saf on winning a pointless award

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
As far as the toys for Esha, I think that they were from the holidays. If you listen to her thank you, she says she couldn't open them while she was in the hospital. I think this is another planned story. I wish someone would explain why she won that damn award.

Reactions: 8
As far as the toys for Esha, I think that they were from the holidays. If you listen to her thank you, she says she couldn't open them while she was in the hospital. I think this is another planned story. I wish someone would explain why she won that damn award.
Probably a paid award 😉 like the NBCC awards with Tru 😉

Must. Stay. Relevant.

Who’s he borrowed that jacket, hat, watch & trainers off?
GK trackie we know was #gifted. Maybe?

Not as expensive as Moncler but still not a Regatta.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Very generous whoever loaned him that very expensive looking watch last night

Also. The lifestyle he is now living, designer clothes, watches, jewellery, cars etc.

If people were even doubting my intentions I wouldn’t be flashing them about and fuelling the fire.

From what I see there are two options here. He’s either
A. Buying stuff and not giving a tit
B. Genuinely loaning stuff, but posting it to get a rise out of people and get them talking.

Either option I don’t understand why. You would be focusing on the foundation, fixing your past reputation and proving the ‘trolls’ wrong surely?

Either option doesn’t fit with what he said about designer stuff not meaning anything to him anymore and how he was getting rid of all that as it meant nothing.

One way or another the man is chatting nonsense

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Probably a paid award 😉 like the NBCC awards with Tru 😉

Must. Stay. Relevant.

Who’s he borrowed that jacket, hat, watch & trainers off?
GK trackie we know was #gifted. Maybe?

Not as expensive as Moncler but still not a Regatta.
I keep forgetting that he's the naked Messiah who has to borrow all his clothes and cars to get through this crazy world. And now he wants to be batman. #GETTHEMANACOSTUME

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I just don’t understand why he made the whole song and dance about how he only needed like 5 outfits and was getting rid of all of his clothes and he wasn’t materialist blah blah blah and yet all you see him wearing is branded and not even the lower end of the branded market 🙃. He is so fake and I’d have more respect if he hadn’t said all that stuff about not needing material possessions

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I just don’t understand why he made the whole song and dance about how he only needed like 5 outfits and was getting rid of all of his clothes and he wasn’t materialist blah blah blah and yet all you see him wearing is branded and not even the lower end of the branded market 🙃. He is so fake and I’d have more respect if he hadn’t said all that stuff about not needing material possessions
It’s just been lie after lie after lie.

All to keep the public fooled into thinking the money went where Ashley said it did.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Me me me me me, it’s not about you! It wasn’t not your fight? Why would people look at your face unless you highlight???? 🤮

Never ever have I witnessed such a self centred person! Can he not see it????
Not sure why he is associating himself with a thug like Ryan Taylor it hardly fits his new squeaky clean brand. Good that he thinks headbutting in a boxing match is funny though.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Ashley Cain is soooo shady! They are both so materialistic. All me me me.

That yellow NorthFace gilet is currently selling on ASOS for £210!!! No one is going to loan him a brand new jacket!! scum

I want my money back. This charity is a shitshow

Thought Ashley was an Mental Health ambassador?....... Why is he bullying Andrea?

YOU'RE SHADY AS duck MR CAIN

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Ashley Cain is soooo shady! They are both so materialistic. All me me me.

That yellow NorthFace gilet is currently selling on ASOS for £210!!! No one is going to loan him a brand new jacket!! scum

I want my money back. This charity is a shitshow

Thought Ashley was an Mental Health ambassador?....... Why is he bullying Andrea?

YOU'RE SHADY AS duck MR CAIN
my 18 year old son has got this gilet he paid £240 for his but he works hard earns £2k a month and isn't stealing funds Mr Messiah

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.