Ashley Cain #21 Ashley Cain & Safiyya Vorajee The foundation swindlers a

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I trawled through but couldn’t see any suggestions so made one up after getting an idea from someone’s comment! Not the best but the ones I thought have probably aren’t appropriate for tattle!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I think Georgina or Blake has to be Mallett. Safiyya doesn't talk or write that clear.

Reactions: 2
I trawled through but couldn’t see any suggestions so made one up after getting an idea from someone’s comment! Not the best but the ones I thought have probably aren’t appropriate for tattle!
🤣 brill!

Latest comment on TAF.
A boy is 50k off his target.

Wonder if TAF will donate…?
If they even have 50K!
Do you know the little boys page?

Reactions: 2
The photo on the back page of the book...Ashley's got his top off, again 🤮 Such a bad choice of photo!!

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Yep !! Her book, I was stupid to believe it would be about sick kids ! Her book lol her bloody book

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Can’t believe any of you actually believed she would have anything exciting news to do with helping others . Ain’t we learnt yet that’s it’s all about them

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.