Ashley Bailie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone watch her? I have been for a while as she’s local to me, but she’s like superwoman!

I’ve just watched her Christmas food shop and I’m knackered just reading her planner.

5 kids and having a family party on Christmas Eve! With all mostly homemade party food. I know her hubby helps but it just seems an awful lot to take on. With 5 children would you really be pissing about with scallop and black pudding skewers?!

Her meals of the week videos are really good though. Her food always looks lovely

Reactions: 1
I don't watch her daily at all but watched her through out the time she has done YouTube

She has solid ideas that they do Christmas Eve boxes on the first of December so the kids get the use of the stuff out of them such as toys and games and even PJ's!

She obviously has different taste from me with her hauls. A lot of the stuff I think is tat!

She always seemed good about budgeting though which is good.

I don't think I have the strength to watch the vlog suggested!

I really like her channel, particularly the cooking ones. She does some great meal plans and cooks fabulous meals from scratch. I think she must be a trained chef cos she can really put a meal together. She doesn't flounce her kids in front of the camera either which I like. You rarely see them.

Reactions: 4
Generally I do like her as well, she seems a nice person. And she really has a talent for how she presents things, her hampers for Christmas were beautiful. But I just can’t understand how she does so much. I can’t imagine anything worse than a load of people turning up on Christmas Eve looking to be fed and watered, when I’ve 5 young kids to do Santa for the next morning.

She does buy a lot of crap for the kids, and I’ve noticed her 5 year old daughter seems to get bought for more than the rest.

Reactions: 2
I watch her, must admit she’s one of my favourites. I’d quite like her to adopt me even though I’m older than her ha ha. Her meal plans, cooking and food shop vlogs are really useful. She does go to Home Bargains and Poundland a lot though!

I watch her, must admit she’s one of my favourites. I’d quite like her to adopt me even though I’m older than her ha ha. Her meal plans, cooking and food shop vlogs are really useful. She does go to Home Bargains and Poundland a lot though!
Yeah I don't mind her either.
The shame is with youtubers though is that their goals are to be signed with channel mum and also to get brand work. Once that happens they become much more clinical, annoying, fake etc.
Kerry Whelpdale was another one I enjoyed before all the fake smiling, overly sweet, dead behind the eyes and will any ad work she can get. I was with her since 500 subs and she was more more dry, honest and relatable. Now shes just a knock off Emily Norris.

Jeeze how much easter tat from poundland and home bargains does one need?! I'm sure her kids would be just as happy with a fraction of what she has for them.

• Wow
I really like her YT, and have gotten lots of ideas from her meal planner videos, and really admire how she really uses up everything she buys, and makes really yummy and nice food for her family. Absolutely refreshing to see than some friggin hello fresh ad!!

She must be really ace at time management to do allllllllll of it!

I like Ashley a lot, but her Easter baskets for her kids are ridiculous. Each one must be around the hundred quid mark. Since when did people start buying presents at Easter? I thought it was a time for one main egg and a few little ones to hunt around for. If all these influencers start making ridiculously expensive Easter baskets, all their followers will feel that they have to do the same. Kids just do not need this amount of crap constantly bought for them.

Reactions: 3
Eggsactly, she is making a rod for her own back. For a split second I considered doing summit similar for my children (as thats what these influencers do to us, not so much us tattlers though) then I thought absolutely not, mine will be thrilled with an egg and a hunt and thats the way I want to keep it, not them expecting a £100 gift basket!

• Haha
Eggsactly,
🤣🤣

Glad I’m not the only one who thinks this. I know it is her money to spend as she wishes, but even at Christmas I couldn’t get over the amount of STUFF for the December boxes she did, then all their stockings and gifts. Absolute insanity in my eyes.

My kids are getting an Easter egg each. I went wild and got them one with a bowl and cup and expect they will be over the moon!

I’m not convinced there was £100 worth of stuff in the baskets but I think all the Pound Shop tat is unnecessary - we should all be more conscious of the plastic / rubbish we are buying and binning and it wouldn’t hurt for more YTers to lead by example.
A couple of eggs and one wanted non tat gift would have been plenty. Although I prefer to provide my children with experiences / days out. A family outing to a wildlife park or something would give memories that a basket of Poundland rubbish never will.

She buys SO much tat! Where does she put it all? Every month she buys more crap for her kids, how do they know when it’s a special occasion? All that plastic & wrapping makes me shudder. 😡

she makes delicious home cooked meals (and I do really enjoy her food planning etc) yet buys nasty cheap sweets and chocolate for the kids - just seems a bit odd.

Meal plans are great but buying endless amount of plastic tat is tiresome

She buys far to much tat that will end up in landfills. It’s only a bargain if it will be used. Buying things just cause they are only £1 just silly.

She buys far to much tat that will end up in landfills. It’s only a bargain if it will be used. Buying things just cause they are only £1 just silly.
It's painful to watch! It always baffles me how some people choose to give up on convenience and are willing to spend more in order to reduce their plastic footprint and there's Ashley who buys mindlessly and sees nothing wrong with it. She seems to be a lovely person and a great mum but she needs to stop contributing to polluting the planet with all the plastic tat that she doesn't even need!!!

Anyone know what happened to Ashley? I liked her meals of the week, she had some great ideas but not seen her on socials for ages now, noticed a few people asking if he's ok on youtube comments and insta but no reply to any