Ashley Bailie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone know what happened to Ashley? I liked her meals of the week, she had some great ideas but not seen her on socials for ages now, noticed a few people asking if he's ok on youtube comments and insta but no reply to any
Things went really quiet when the first lockdown hit, understandably with 5 kids at home. I wonder if she just got out of the way of it?

Reactions: 1
Things went really quiet when the first lockdown hit, understandably with 5 kids at home. I wonder if she just got out of the way of it?
maybe yes, she didn't do an announcement but she wasn't really the type to do that anyway she kept a lot private which I can't say I blame her for. I really enjoyed her meal ideas and cook with me vlogs so hoped she would come back, not looking likely now though.

Reactions: 2
maybe yes, she didn't do an announcement but she wasn't really the type to do that anyway she kept a lot private which I can't say I blame her for. I really enjoyed her meal ideas and cook with me vlogs so hoped she would come back, not looking likely now though.
Yes same here, I loved her meal ideas even though I never actually made any of them 🤣 she used to dovideos of all the kids Christmas stuff so I guess if that doesn’t appear in the next weeks then she’s totally done, as that’s such an easy, no thought required, video.

Reactions: 3