Asher Mary Lou

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surprise surprise I seen her car that stands out mile while driving through Rhyl smack bang outside a sunbed shop window not the road or parking area literally on the path

Who does she think she is and don't get me started on her recent pics of her zero lips huge teeth and dirty nasal spray skin that's what they do make you look dirty and very freckly. Oh tit that's her 🤔

Reactions: 6
The filter on her latest insta story - “tanned skin”
She’s not for real this girl. I reckon she’s got her own sunbed in her house aswell

Reactions: 2
She winds me up so much.

Her vlog made me laugh, making a point of shoving a sausage roll down her mouth trying to be all relatable 😂
And I’m not even joking but does her bf just get high all day? His eyes are telling me he is 😂

must be hard going around to your hair/nail appointments everyday boohoo and she definitely hits the sun beds I don’t see why she can’t just say that she tops up her tan?
Also she keeps leaking about having health problems something about her spine? I bet she’s a right nightmare to be with constantly moaning and always the victim. And saying about not liking to send jeans back but then going back to primark. I bet she’s always in the post office sending parcels back 😂😂

when will real life hit people like this 😭😭

Reactions: 4
The part of her vlog at the hairdressers just filming random people? I’d be raging trying to sit get my hair done and some random influencer head is waving a camera around

Also u can tell she’s been on the sun beds with her face covered

Last edited:
She winds me up so much.

Her vlog made me laugh, making a point of shoving a sausage roll down her mouth trying to be all relatable 😂
And I’m not even joking but does her bf just get high all day? His eyes are telling me he is 😂

must be hard going around to your hair/nail appointments everyday boohoo and she definitely hits the sun beds I don’t see why she can’t just say that she tops up her tan?
Also she keeps leaking about having health problems something about her spine? I bet she’s a right nightmare to be with constantly moaning and always the victim. And saying about not liking to send jeans back but then going back to primark. I bet she’s always in the post office sending parcels back 😂😂

when will real life hit people like this 😭😭
Think this answered your question lol

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Shes a bleeping melt, walks round like she's gods gift #NoOneFuckingCares. All she talks about all the bleeping time is calories this, calories that. Feel sorry for her boyfriend tbh. Shame there's many young girls looking up to her

Reactions: 3
Sorry, I don’t understand.
You are lightening your hair again....going blonde again, yet you cried over the grief people gave you for black facing and you blamed it on the fact you were so ‘African’ and the blonde hair made it look worse.
Sorry if it was so traumatising...too the point you dyed your hair dark again, explain why you’d go light again?? Explain? I’ll listen...go on

Reactions: 6
One photo is unwashed, 3rd day hair or beyond. Second photo is freshly coloured, cut and more than likely has volumising products in. Your hair shaft is open due to the lightening process - your entire hair is obviously ‘fuller’ my hair is the exact same, it’s duck all to do with hair burst 😂 she’s done a same comparison like this before 🥴🙄🥴

One photo is unwashed, 3rd day hair or beyond. Second photo is freshly coloured, cut and more than likely has volumising products in. Your hair shaft is open due to the lightening process - your entire hair is obviously ‘fuller’ my hair is the exact same, it’s duck all to do with hair burst 😂 she’s done a same comparison like this before 🥴🙄🥴
Also to add, can we please talk about that bleeping CHUNK of random blonde above her ear?! I’d be fuming if I’d just left the hairdressers and it looked like that 😂

Attachments

Also to add, can we please talk about that bleeping CHUNK of random blonde above her ear?! I’d be fuming if I’d just left the hairdressers and it looked like that 😂
She is honestly not fooling anyone with the comparison 😂 her voice is beyond irritating I am just watching her vlog. If she loves dogs so much why purchase a puppy which is notorious designer dog for health problems rather than adopting one that needs a home. Unfortunately hun that many operations before he’s 4 is entirely your fault for supporting the industry 😡 fuming at how thick she is

Writing on her story promoting her YouTube how she’s exhausted after a full week... makes me fume!! Trying working a full time job in the real world. You do nothing but hair appointments, lunches and dog walks. Give me strength! It’s enraging and insulting it’s not something to idolise at all

She is honestly not fooling anyone with the comparison 😂 her voice is beyond irritating I am just watching her vlog. If she loves dogs so much why purchase a puppy which is notorious designer dog for health problems rather than adopting one that needs a home. Unfortunately hun that many operations before he’s 4 is entirely your fault for supporting the industry 😡 fuming at how thick she is
Not defending her but chihuahuas are known to be a relatively healthy breed. All breeds have conditions they are more likely to have but chihuahuas generally outlive most other breeds. Sorry, just getting defensive as I have one and I expect him to be around for a long time (7 and no operations).

I'd rather diss her for using tanning sprays and hiding it.

Not defending her but chihuahuas are known to be a relatively healthy breed. All breeds have conditions they are more likely to have but chihuahuas generally outlive most other breeds. Sorry, just getting defensive as I have one and I expect him to be around for a long time (7 and no operations).

I'd rather diss her for using tanning sprays and hiding it.
I agree, yes, some dogs have issues through selective breeding like pugs etc and shar peis but chihuahuas are a relatively ‘safe’ breed. I have one and know of others and I’ve not known any to have common health issues due to their breed. Getting a dog from a reputable breeder and doing your research is paramount and I do feel like Asher would have made sure bumper was responsibly sourced. Whilst I do agree to an extent that rejoining where possible is the better option, some people just don’t want that and that’s entirely their choice as I said as long as they’re sourcing a dog from a reputable/trusted breeder. Like you said, I’d rather her address the tanning issues that she so strenuously denies!

So, we’ve been treated to another story about her being mixed race. There’s no denying she is, but we’ve literally seen the proof of both her and her mum when they were younger and they’re very much ‘white’ appearing compared to now. Also the fact that the tanning nasal/injection instas have tagged her and said she’s a customer also, the freckles she has now compared to her very younger days are completely different (i know she’s said she covered them with heavy make up) but still, theyre very apparent now and someone has said on the thread that freckles are a major ‘side effect’ from the tanning sprays/injections. I appreciate that the other day she outed a keto diet page for using her photos and that is the truth that they were using her photos to wrongly promote the keto diet however I feel the tanning nasal sprays and injections are hard to ignore as the truth. I also didn’t like that it took her until the George floyd movement to speak out so passionately about her race. Yes, it may have been the breaking point for her to think enough is enough but considering she claims she faced trolling over ‘black fishing’ and other comments about her race, I feel like it was partly an engagement/content move. If she had been very vocal about it before then I would whole heartedly believe the igtv she did came from a true place but I just can’t feel that unfortunately.

Reactions: 7
Here we go with the mixed race 🙄

Give it a rest Asher tanning enhancers are why you are so dark one day and by time you leave yes of course you will do darker.

Is she really there alone too, most boring ibiza Vlog coming soon 😵😵

I spend my time doing 🙄🙄🙄🙄 at every story but props to her going alone. I’d love to do that but my insecurities won’t let me!

Reactions: 1
I spend my time doing 🙄🙄🙄🙄 at every story but props to her going alone. I’d love to do that but my insecurities won’t let me!
I agree!! I don’t blame her at all! Although can’t cope with the pics holding crisps, videoing herself eating grapes hahaha

So her mum and brother have put all of her parcels (I’m presuming PR) in her studio and she ‘can’t face that right now’ how bleeping ungrateful. There are influencers, micro or large that would give their left arm to be noticed by brands and receive PR. Like how hard is it to open parcels of free stuff or even stuff you’ve ordered yourself? If it’s stuff she’s order herself and she can’t be arsed to open it then maybe that’s a sign that you don’t even want or need it in the first place. 🙄

‘I take my hairburst shampoo to the salon’ 🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴 thing is, it would seem more genuine if another 25 influencers hadn’t also posted their scheduled content too. Why do hairburst clearly specify they all have to do it a specific date? Just looks so so scripted

It’s the “I’ve not drunk in years” for me
But then being pictured on her friends stories drinking 🤣
10BC9413-CCA6-41EA-8D3A-044C4E8E0315.png
CE25928B-A9BE-4FD8-9DBD-C5F0764D3EB5.png
F817EA9A-6C3C-4C6A-BD41-08531623A630.png
AFFE807F-8903-44E8-9185-1A11433A1C75.png

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.