Asher Mary Lou

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking the exact same thing, the only thing she’s manifested is darker skin with nasal sprays. Unless the car lands on your doorstep for free it’s not manifested, its ridiculously easy to get a nice car on finance. Everyone and their mum has one these days 😂

Reactions: 7
We could all get a new motor on finance with a part time job, being an "influencer" and only paying half the mortgage when you have at least 4 other adults under the same roof 👍🏻

Reactions: 6
We could all get a new motor on finance with a part time job, being an "influencer" and only paying half the mortgage when you have at least 4 other adults under the same roof 👍🏻
Hahahahaa precisely, her brothers partner will contribute and my ex was a tree surgeon and he was earning mooooooooney! So James will be contributing as well. So she’s got hardly duck all to pay so no wonder she can afford such a luxury car. I could have a lambo tomorrow if I was prepared to pay the lease cost 😂 doesn’t mean I can afford to ‘own’ a lambo

Reactions: 2
I’m still not over the fact she goes for a weekly blow dry and wash. What 27 year old adult claims they don’t know how to wash their own hair. It’s more so the fact she has to keep reminding everyone of this like she thinks it’s funny and quirky.

I’m still not over the fact she goes for a weekly blow dry and wash. What 27 year old adult claims they don’t know how to wash their own hair. It’s more so the fact she has to keep reminding everyone of this like she thinks it’s funny and quirky.
To be fair, I used to have hair pretty much to my bum and would go for a weekly wash and blow. But that’s because washing, drying and straightening/curling my hair would take about 3 hours. She’s got fuckin shoulder length hair that she can wash and air dry!! Absolute idiot.

Reactions: 1
Her new Vlog. She’s ordered a tinted moisturiser but SHE ACCIDENTLY ORDERED THE ONE WITH FALSE TAN IN WHICH SHE DOESNT USE BECAUSE SHE’S MIXED RACE 🙃
No girl, you just sniff it.

• Haha
What in the holy duck is she doing with her mouth on her latest bperfect post, I cannot cope

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why does her bloke always look smacked off his head high 😂😂 and don’t get me started on those go’s awful fake teeth 😂😂😂 looks like Shergar

• Haha
I actually recently discovered and liked her but so shocked about the nasal sprays! This is why I love this site though as as I would believe influencers lies otherwise.

Love that bumper has gotten lots of love on this thread though. Most people roll their eyes when they find out I have a chihuahua with comments like 'that's a rat, not a dog' 🤬

Reactions: 3
I actually recently discovered and liked her but so shocked about the nasal sprays! This is why I love this site though as as I would believe influencers lies otherwise.

Love that bumper has gotten lots of love on this thread though. Most people roll their eyes when they find out I have a chihuahua with comments like 'that's a rat, not a dog' 🤬
I also have a Chi and the amount of people that passed comments when I got pregnant ‘they’re no good around kids’ ‘they’re very nasty with kids’ etc! Same as any breed, any can turn and it’s about how you raise them. I didn’t raise my Chi to be a little handbag dog and like bumper, she goes on two 3 mile walks a day and is hench 😂 She’s also the best behaved and loving dogs towards my son and others kids and actually LOVES kids!

• Heart
I also have a Chi and the amount of people that passed comments when I got pregnant ‘they’re no good around kids’ ‘they’re very nasty with kids’ etc! Same as any breed, any can turn and it’s about how you raise them. I didn’t raise my Chi to be a little handbag dog and like bumper, she goes on two 3 mile walks a day and is hench 😂 She’s also the best behaved and loving dogs towards my son and others kids and actually LOVES kids!
My sister also has one and she is the getting the same as she is pregnant. Dogs are a product of how they are brought up ❤

Is this girl on crack? Different hair styles, obvs there’s product in her hair. Those are NOT comparison pics. She’s had her hair blunt cut since the photo on the left and had her hair lightened which WILL damage the cuticle and open it up and as I said 1st photo looks like 2 day flat hair 2. Coloured, cut, style into a voluminous style, product and hair processing and all her hair pulled to the front. What a bellend.

Reactions: 4
Is this girl on crack? Different hair styles, obvs there’s product in her hair. Those are NOT comparison pics. She’s had her hair blunt cut since the photo on the left and had her hair lightened which WILL damage the cuticle and open it up and as I said 1st photo looks like 2 day flat hair 2. Coloured, cut, style into a voluminous style, product and hair processing and all her hair pulled to the front. What a bellend.
Her advertising method is 10000% better than Kate Hayes for Hairburst, but it all really is just bullshit isn’t it

Her advertising method is 10000% better than Kate Hayes for Hairburst, but it all really is just bullshit isn’t it
10000%, I’ll give it to Asher, she’s a very natural advertiser, she never sounds scripted or flat! But everyone knows hairburst is a load of shite and tbf, I didn’t think she’d advertise that kinda stuff but the £££ must be decent!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.