Asher Mary Lou

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just had to say something cause i find this SO annoying and hypocritical...

Shes just put up this on her story, basically having a go at someone for not saying hello first but actually just making a big deal about the fact shes mixed race and its not fake tan.

HOWEVER, I also follow a insta account called Realtancontact which is essentially a tanning injection and nasal spray company who openly post celebs and other girls who use their products, and guess whos on there - Asher. I dont have a problem with this at all and have used their nasal sprays before and they’re really good.

BUT, dont be so aggy and bring up race with people who want to know how to achieve a lovely tan / skin colour when you’re actually using products to darken your skin! She doesnt mention that she uses this brand to achieve a tan, she just claims shes mixed race... but is a regular in this brands posts and stories.

Dont preach when you are clearly using products to darken your skin and produce more melanin. Illegal may I add... 👀View attachment 432584
D9A99194-DF85-41DD-8C8A-AE5E533827A2.jpeg

found a tagged picture on their Instagram as well. I’m shocked how much she goes on about being mixed race but she’s helping it a long with tanning sprays.
I would be interested in using them though if sunbeds remain shut and we have a summer like last year 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I just had to say something cause i find this SO annoying and hypocritical...

Shes just put up this on her story, basically having a go at someone for not saying hello first but actually just making a big deal about the fact shes mixed race and its not fake tan.

HOWEVER, I also follow a insta account called Realtancontact which is essentially a tanning injection and nasal spray company who openly post celebs and other girls who use their products, and guess whos on there - Asher. I dont have a problem with this at all and have used their nasal sprays before and they’re really good.

BUT, dont be so aggy and bring up race with people who want to know how to achieve a lovely tan / skin colour when you’re actually using products to darken your skin! She doesnt mention that she uses this brand to achieve a tan, she just claims shes mixed race... but is a regular in this brands posts and stories.

Dont preach when you are clearly using products to darken your skin and produce more melanin. Illegal may I add... 👀View attachment 432584
I’m BAME
Sorry your nana was black. Your mum and dad are white, therefore you are 1/4 mixed race. Wouldn’t even go to the extent of saying it and making out to everyone you are basically a black African woman. Your brother is the whitest person going and that’s why you never show him on your Instagram ‘not because he wants to keep his life private’. How can he be vampire white when he too is 1/4 mixed race yet you resemble a coco pop.
oh and we all know she abuses the sun beds.
just be real and honest Asher you beg

Reactions: 7
I’m BAME
Sorry your nana was black. Your mum and dad are white, therefore you are 1/4 mixed race. Wouldn’t even go to the extent of saying it and making out to everyone you are basically a black African woman. Your brother is the whitest person going and that’s why you never show him on your Instagram ‘not because he wants to keep his life private’. How can he be vampire white when he too is 1/4 mixed race yet you resemble a coco pop.
Resemble a cocopop 😂😂😂😂 dead

I’m BAME
A6B27403-BEBA-4C83-8A0E-CEA06B630735.jpeg

Pre tanning jabs

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve always thought this about her saying she is bi racial. A lot of videos these days (mostly Americans) saying you can still black fish (she clearly is) if you are mainly white passing. She is only so dark due to tanning, sun beds, holidays in ibiza and she was very white passing when she was younger. It’s a sensitive subject but I feel she plays on it for sure. In her latest video she made a point of saying she will be gifting the fake tan, so she is clearly conscious of what she puts out there. Deffo not going to tell the truth about illegal nasal sprays.
Also very damaging how she talks about calories so much, twice in one blog.. I seen someone else commented on the video saying this also so it’s not only me.
Also for a relatively low following she never interacts with anyone or replies to comments, she gets maybe 4 comments per video why would you not make the effort to reply...

Where did the melanin go?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Well aren't these pics delightful 😂
She's boring, he's boring the only one that isn't boring is the dog 🙄

Mixed race my arse she is using this and it worked her platform is high from it. Where are her friends like close friends have they all had enough of her too?

Reactions: 3
I’m so glad other people have cottoned on to the fact she blatantly uses melanotan- the freckles on her face are a dead giveaway!

Reactions: 5
Omg the way she films herself after a workout fiddling with her pants like look how slim I am 😅 its so cringey!! Dont get me started on her voice she sounds like she's got a bubble stuck in there.

Cant stand her

Omg the way she films herself after a workout fiddling with her pants like look how slim I am 😅 its so cringey!! Dont get me started on her voice she sounds like she's got a bubble stuck in there.

Cant stand her
I suffer with binge eating disorder and I have now had to unfollow Asher. Whilst I can respect and cheer on someone’s progress in fitness and health, what I can’t consume is someone who is daily (sometimes more) posing and constantly going on about her weight/diet/lifestyle. As someone battling with weight, this triggers me to binge as it makes me feel so tit about my own appearance. I appreciate this isn’t Ashers ‘fault’ however, she needs to be mindful. I’m happy to see progress shots, updates and before/afters. But to DAILY pose, eyefuck yourself as you stand to the side to show how skinny you are is SEVERELY damaging to others. She needs to decide on her niche in this market as her content is all over the place, yet not varied enough to be what I would class as a ‘lifestyle/general’ account. I feel she could separate her fitness and make a success of a second account and focus her main account back to beauty.

Reactions: 7
I suffer with binge eating disorder and I have now had to unfollow Asher. Whilst I can respect and cheer on someone’s progress in fitness and health, what I can’t consume is someone who is daily (sometimes more) posing and constantly going on about her weight/diet/lifestyle. As someone battling with weight, this triggers me to binge as it makes me feel so tit about my own appearance. I appreciate this isn’t Ashers ‘fault’ however, she needs to be mindful. I’m happy to see progress shots, updates and before/afters. But to DAILY pose, eyefuck yourself as you stand to the side to show how skinny you are is SEVERELY damaging to others. She needs to decide on her niche in this market as her content is all over the place, yet not varied enough to be what I would class as a ‘lifestyle/general’ account. I feel she could separate her fitness and make a success of a second account and focus her main account back to beauty.
This!!!! Not to mention the fact she claims she’s a size 10?! 😳 I’m a size 10 and look nothing like her, I must be about 20 pounds heavier or she’s editing her pictures and sucking in on videos. Also on her video someone mentioned she felt like she should put trigger warning because of how many times she talks about calories and then got a snotty reply back off her about her not restricting. Why on Earth at her size is she only eating 1300 calories which isn’t enough to even sustain a toddler and claim it’s not damaging

This!!!! Not to mention the fact she claims she’s a size 10?! 😳 I’m a size 10 and look nothing like her, I must be about 20 pounds heavier or she’s editing her pictures and sucking in on videos. Also on her video someone mentioned she felt like she should put trigger warning because of how many times she talks about calories and then got a snotty reply back off her about her not restricting. Why on Earth at her size is she only eating 1300 calories which isn’t enough to even sustain a toddler and claim it’s not damaging
For her height, weight, and activity level - 1300 is ridiculous. I weigh 14 stone and do very little activity and my nutritionist has advised 1500-1550 to lose 1-2lb per week, this is calculated on many factors of my body. Increasing my activity levels, will increase my calorie intake to balance. So the fact she’s eating 1300 is very disturbing. Even if she was consuming 10k cals a day, she should still be adding a TW before discussing the matter as anything relating to eating/dieting etc can effect someone in one way or another

For her height, weight, and activity level - 1300 is ridiculous. I weigh 14 stone and do very little activity and my nutritionist has advised 1500-1550 to lose 1-2lb per week, this is calculated on many factors of my body. Increasing my activity levels, will increase my calorie intake to balance. So the fact she’s eating 1300 is very disturbing. Even if she was consuming 10k cals a day, she should still be adding a TW before discussing the matter as anything relating to eating/dieting etc can effect someone in one way or another
Also, most of her stories before I unfollowed were ‘I’m wearing a size 8 but I will definitely return these and get a 6’ on most of her outfits. She is a very slim woman and needs to be eating calories to maintain, not to continue to be in a deficit!

Reactions: 2
Has anyone called her out on using these nasal tanning sprays? I’m absolutely sick of seeing her replying to people saying she doesn’t use fake tan and that she’s mixed, but come on hun at least stop dodging the fact you sniff something illegal to give you the appearance of darker skin.

No don’t think so. But I think it’s so rude when she patronises people like ‘I’m mixed race babe🙂’ u wouldn’t assume that by her pics esp not before the last few months so it’s a normal question

No don’t think so. But I think it’s so rude when she patronises people like ‘I’m mixed race babe🙂’ u wouldn’t assume that by her pics esp not before the last few months so it’s a normal question
Have you seen that insta with her fitness transformation on? Some of her replies to the comments are patronising as well

Yeah the girl saying she would be happy with her before and she basically told her a load of shite about comparison!!! She is really frying my brain recently

3 references to engagement and wedding this weekend, if he wanted to propose you’d have the ring hun 🖕🏼 Desperado

3 references to engagement and wedding this weekend, if he wanted to propose you’d have the ring hun 🖕🏼 Desperado
My sister in law messaged me to say this 😂 she follows her and said she’s been beggy Mitchell for an engagement 😂 it’s sad!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Has anyone noticed she’s removed the photo of the before and after or am I just blind?!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.