Asher Mary Lou

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
North Wales beg of the year. Gets sent so much free tit, has affiliates coming out of her arse but NEVER tags or declares. Super short cross over with the love of her life Joe and the love of her life James

no slagging off Bumper tho, he’s sound 😂

Reactions: 8
Bumper😂 did you see her recent video showing off trench coats storming towards the camera? Haha

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hahaha aw no Bumper is the cutest little thing!
I’m intrigued in this cross over between the Joe and James.
She likes lads whose name begins with J doesn’t she 👀👀

Reactions: 1
Hahaha aw no Bumper is the cutest little thing!
I’m intrigued in this cross over between the Joe and James.
She likes lads whose name begins with J doesn’t she 👀👀
She’s made it out to everyone that Joe cheated on her but they were both cheating on each other. Her with James who she’s known for years and Joe with whoever.

Bumper😂 did you see her recent video showing off trench coats storming towards the camera? Haha
Literally stomping 😂

Reactions: 2
What's the deal with her and the awkward clothes trying on vids??? The latest one looks like she has trapped wind until she burps halfway through 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What's the deal with her and the awkward clothes trying on vids??? The latest one looks like she has trapped wind until she burps halfway through 🤷‍♀️
She tries way too hard and she’s pushing the Tom boy look far too much. Now that her lips have been deflated she just looks so odd and awkward

Reactions: 4
Not sure which story is more boring, her showing his packed lunch or him drying her hair

Reactions: 2
She’s the biggest wannabe going, I clocked her stomping round Primark “filming” a haul / eye bleeping herself while talking to the camera 🤢 banging on about £2 earrings 😂 definitely got a few laughs / snarls from other customers

• Haha
She’s the biggest wannabe going, I clocked her stomping round Primark “filming” a haul / eye bleeping herself while talking to the camera 🤢 banging on about £2 earrings 😂 definitely got a few laughs / snarls from other customers
What is it with the facial poses? She’s a lovely looking girl but she just makes herself look weird. I used to really love her channel when it was all about the make up but the fact she now sees herself as north Wales’ biggest influencer is nauseating. I wouldn’t even mind that but she NEVER declares her posts as ad, PR etc. It’s so annoying

What’s with the hand on face pose she does all of the time on her stories? She looks like she’s straining for a number 2 every time I see it 😩

edit- just had a look through her feed and it’s actually a reoccurring theme on there aswell😅

Definitely trying too hard to be noticed! What happened to her online makeup masterclasses? Didn't anyone buy any tickets

Does anyone know how she affords everything? It can’t be just from social media surely...

Not sure if anyone else will remember this but when she was doing homework outs and she would record herself posing whilst eating coco pops, and then she actually did it in her bathroom 😱 hahaha it was so funny/disgusting

I’ve seen she’s made an Instagram to sell her clothes so she’s definitely selling ones she’s been gifted

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m not gonna lie, I absolutely LOVE Asher. However, I find her potential spending a little distasteful. One post is about how she’s devastated she can’t work as a make up artist and they’ll ‘get through it together’ and the next story is her ordering hundreds of activewear pieces from JD. surely this is a partnership and she gets an allowance for gifted items from JD?! She seems to get a lot of gifted items however doesn’t ever declare on stories otherwise so I’m not sure how much actual paid work she does. She hasn’t worked properly since March, yet is going around buying things like it’s no problem. :/

I’m not gonna lie, I absolutely LOVE Asher. However, I find her potential spending a little distasteful. One post is about how she’s devastated she can’t work as a make up artist and they’ll ‘get through it together’ and the next story is her ordering hundreds of activewear pieces from JD. surely this is a partnership and she gets an allowance for gifted items from JD?! She seems to get a lot of gifted items however doesn’t ever declare on stories otherwise so I’m not sure how much actual paid work she does. She hasn’t worked properly since March, yet is going around buying things like it’s no problem. :/
I'm sure new influencers order stock try on post and return everything. I've seen loads forget to hide the tags on videos 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.