Asher Mary Lou

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I clicked the you tube Swipe up once never again pure cringe, she's trying anything possible to stay in the influence game

Dress like a slag or tom boy ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ which is it??
I dont even get how she got into it in the first place....I get some make up artists turn influencer for their work blowing up but the make up she does is very average and not at all unique? Can find you atleast 10 girls in the same area that do it similar if not better. I remember she did a tweet about stephen bear and mistreatment of his dogs that went viral a couple years ago but other then that I'm really stumped? ๐Ÿ˜†

I dont even get how she got into it in the first place....I get some make up artists turn influencer for their work blowing up but the make up she does is very average and not at all unique? Can find you atleast 10 girls in the same area that do it similar if not better. I remember she did a tweet about stephen bear and mistreatment of his dogs that went viral a couple years ago but other then that I'm really stumped? ๐Ÿ˜†
The famous ex I suppose, I agree basic makeup that is edited to death. She looks odd now her lips have been dissolved too, not sure how much longer she can drag the daily routines out for. Then again nandos will be open again soon ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 4
The famous ex I suppose, I agree basic makeup that is edited to death. She looks odd now her lips have been dissolved too, not sure how much longer she can drag the daily routines out for. Then again nandos will be open again soon ๐Ÿ˜‚
Oooo whoโ€™s the famous ex?!

The amount she mentions getting married is embarrassing ๐Ÿ˜… imagine your bf watching your videos of you basically begging him to propose

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Went through her stories to see if she had changed since I unfollowed wasn't surprised at all same boring tit ๐Ÿ˜‚ still videoing her fella asleep!!

What is that shocking giveaway ๐Ÿ˜ณ no act of kindness she's wanting people to share a post of her which will gain her followers to win crap like actual crap she's found at bottom of her draw. She gets so much more better stuff gifted.

Reactions: 3
Nooooo silly she gives to charity and shelters 7 days a week!!! But โ€˜doesnโ€™t feel the need to shareโ€™ until she has no content and gets called out for being a free loading desperado

• Haha
Nooooo silly she gives to charity and shelters 7 days a week!!! But โ€˜doesnโ€™t feel the need to shareโ€™ until she has no content and gets called out for being a free loading desperado
How wrong was I ๐Ÿ˜‚ super act of kindness then, I see her fella now has matching teeth ๐Ÿ‘€ still won't smile thou

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Contemplating how the duck heโ€™s ended up having the rest of his life dictated to him

sorry I mean manifested

God Iโ€™m so pleased to find this thread. I live not far from her so was following for ages until I realised how fake she is, totally did not realise everyone has the same thoughts as me. She is obsessed with herself, the way she stares at herself post work out was the turning point for me and I had to unfollow.
I find it embarrassing the way she talks to her folllowers like sheโ€™s a celebrity and everyone wants her recommendations. Her voice is grating and she is so obsessed with her boyfriend to the point of creepiness

Reactions: 4
God Iโ€™m so pleased to find this thread. I live not far from her so was following for ages until I realised how fake she is, totally did not realise everyone has the same thoughts as me. She is obsessed with herself, the way she stares at herself post work out was the turning point for me and I had to unfollow.
I find it embarrassing the way she talks to her folllowers like sheโ€™s a celebrity and everyone wants her recommendations. Her voice is grating and she is so obsessed with her boyfriend to the point of creepiness
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

We hear you!! Your right it's very creepy behaviour and the stare into the lens with her turned eye ๐Ÿ‘ now I know why she had super thick glasses

I just had to say something cause i find this SO annoying and hypocritical...

Shes just put up this on her story, basically having a go at someone for not saying hello first but actually just making a big deal about the fact shes mixed race and its not fake tan.

HOWEVER, I also follow a insta account called Realtancontact which is essentially a tanning injection and nasal spray company who openly post celebs and other girls who use their products, and guess whos on there - Asher. I dont have a problem with this at all and have used their nasal sprays before and theyโ€™re really good.

BUT, dont be so aggy and bring up race with people who want to know how to achieve a lovely tan / skin colour when youโ€™re actually using products to darken your skin! She doesnt mention that she uses this brand to achieve a tan, she just claims shes mixed race... but is a regular in this brands posts and stories.

Dont preach when you are clearly using products to darken your skin and produce more melanin. Illegal may I add... ๐Ÿ‘€
7C6CBAD9-3F15-42E2-9F0A-EBD2D5569367.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7

Shes just put up this on her story, basically having a go at someone for not saying hello first but actually just making a big deal about the fact shes mixed race and its not fake tan.

HOWEVER, I also follow a insta account called Realtancontact which is essentially a tanning injection and nasal spray company who openly post celebs and other girls who use their products, and guess whos on there - Asher. I dont have a problem with this at all and have used their nasal sprays before and theyโ€™re really good.

BUT, dont be so aggy and bring up race with people who want to know how to achieve a lovely tan / skin colour when youโ€™re actually using products to darken your skin! She doesnt mention that she uses this brand to achieve a tan, she just claims shes mixed race... but is a regular in this brands posts and stories.

Dont preach when you are clearly using products to darken your skin and produce more melanin. Illegal may I add... ๐Ÿ‘€View attachment 432584

She's a bad rat, does she still not state anything is gifted? ๐Ÿ™„

Dont preach when you are clearly using products to darken your skin and produce more melanin. Illegal may I add... ๐Ÿ‘€View attachment 432584

She's a bad rat, does she still not state anything is gifted? ๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 1

No way! The amount of fuss she makes over it as well

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.