Asher Mary Lou

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
grew up in the same area, years ago now before Jake but she was trying to get with my mates fella who she had been with for 3 years, she was also mates with his sister who was a year or two younger so full well knew about the relationship, he was just as bad but she would meet up with him and take pictures and send them to my friend on facebook etc did some really nasty stuff....

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I’m not gonna lie, I absolutely LOVE Asher. However, I find her potential spending a little distasteful. One post is about how she’s devastated she can’t work as a make up artist and they’ll ‘get through it together’ and the next story is her ordering hundreds of activewear pieces from JD. surely this is a partnership and she gets an allowance for gifted items from JD?! She seems to get a lot of gifted items however doesn’t ever declare on stories otherwise so I’m not sure how much actual paid work she does. She hasn’t worked properly since March, yet is going around buying things like it’s no problem. :/
Do you think she actually gets stuff from JD? She always puts up links to loads of trainers and stuff but she never seems to actually be wearing them (that I’ve seen)

Reactions: 2
Do you think she actually gets stuff from JD? She always puts up links to loads of trainers and stuff but she never seems to actually be wearing them (that I’ve seen)
She’s now finally started to put disclaimers on her stories, albeit they’re tiny and very hard to see. The ASA will have a field day with her soon no doubt

Reactions: 1
Why is it that she either dresses like a lad or dresses like a slag that’s trying too hard? She just doesn’t quite know her style and just throws anything together but not in a good way. It’s such a shame because she has a great figure. She needs to stop drowning it in cheap tracksuits

Anyone else getting fed up with her sneaky “aff” and “gifted” on her stories. The ASA will have a field day with her. Asher hun, it needs to be CLEAR as in the letting needs to be bigger and you can’t just blend it in with the background of your pic! It also needs to be stated on EVERY post, not just the ones you choose to put it on. Honestly this girl is thick

Anyone else getting fed up with her sneaky “aff” and “gifted” on her stories. The ASA will have a field day with her. Asher hun, it needs to be CLEAR as in the letting needs to be bigger and you can’t just blend it in with the background of your pic! It also needs to be stated on EVERY post, not just the ones you choose to put it on. Honestly this girl is thick
Had to unfollow she's so boring!! Same tit different day gifted stuff, Brew and fella sleep by 9pm 👍🏻 and a million posts of the dog

Reactions: 4
Had to unfollow she's so boring!! Same tit different day gifted stuff, Brew and fella sleep by 9pm 👍🏻 and a million posts of the dog
Oh I love the dog posts 😂 I used to really really like her and her make up posts. I get that she’s not able to do make up as much at the min with everything that’s going on and she lives in Wales so no one is going out because pubs are banned from serving alcohol and have to close at 6pm. I also get that she’s now focussed more on the influencer side of things but the fact that she doesn’t disclose properly is a slap in the face to the influencers that do it properly and it’s really sneaky to her followers - a lot of which are young girls who will hang on her every word. If she was just upfront and completely honest she wouldn’t have a thread on here

Literally just joined because I’m so curious about her part time job as well😂 She said she’s been working through lockdown so it’s got to be something in essential services - most admin jobs are working from home now surely? Maybe she works in healthcare?

She seems nice enough , but i had to unfollow because of her obsession with weighing food and counting calories .. i know some people enjoy that but it just doesn’t do anything for me!

Had to comment. Who the duck does she think she is with her latest video, ‘things you hate about influencers’ while defending everything people moaned about that she does herself but flinging other people under the bus for some loooool

I used to enjoy following her now she's actually just major irritating, she thinks she acts real but she doesnt at all. Seen her arse because people wanted to know about her job now posting her arm hurts from her vaccine 🙄 bore off

I used to enjoy following her now she's actually just major irritating, she thinks she acts real but she doesnt at all. Seen her arse because people wanted to know about her job now posting her arm hurts from her vaccine 🙄 bore off
I really don’t think anyone cares what she does for a living 🤣🤣

I’m really disappointed in her after linking that coat. While what she spends her money on is her business and hers alone, it’s so out of touch to be linking a £550 coat. She shouldn’t feel guilty for spending her money but when the country and lost families are on their arse worse than ever right now, it’s distasteful I find!

Reactions: 3
Cause she would take any freebie going 😴 she’ll have a story tomorrow about how she’s so grateful blablabla

Phones in her hand 24/7 poor fella and dog can't even eat, sleep or tit without her videoing them!

Like I said same tit different day 7am gifted post 6pm gifted post nothing is genuine or funny.
Stories - cup of tea, emails, dog, food, walk we all know the drill!!

Never come across a more boring influencer 🥱 had to unfollower ages ago

Reactions: 4
She defo mentioned having a ‘normal’ job to seem more relatable, don’t worry babes we all found u boring as duck anyway xo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.