Asha Pinder - the woman who faked having terminal cancer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She exclusively shopped in Waitrose for food too 😬

She spent it on herself mainly designer clothes etc

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I followed her for quite a while before and after the fake cancer debacle.
On one hand I admired how she had the bare brass balls to show her face and admit what she had done. I mean, we've all done regrettable things. Not stealing from our grandparents and faking cancer however.

On the other, however....she constantly absolved herself of all responsibility putting it down to mental illness. Mental illness my arse. Personality disorder, more like. She clearly had an evolving addiction to diazepam which she seemed to be on long term.
She was sooooo manipulative, befriending vulnerable but popular instagrammers, buying them presents, going out of her way for them and I must admit I felt sorry for her and how she'd fucked her life up.
When I read the full details of the trial and what she'd actually done to her poor grandparents it took a while to sink in. Truly cruel and a prolonged deception.
She may well be mentally ill but that's not to say shes also a terrible person.

Reactions: 9
I’m sure she spoke bad about her mum on Instagram.
Yeah in fairly sure she did too?

I followed her for quite a while before and after the fake cancer debacle.
On one hand I admired how she had the bare brass balls to show her face and admit what she had done. I mean, we've all done regrettable things. Not stealing from our grandparents and faking cancer however.

On the other, however....she constantly absolved herself of all responsibility putting it down to mental illness. Mental illness my arse. Personality disorder, more like. She clearly had an evolving addiction to diazepam which she seemed to be on long term.
She was sooooo manipulative, befriending vulnerable but popular instagrammers, buying them presents, going out of her way for them and I must admit I felt sorry for her and how she'd fucked her life up.
When I read the full details of the trial and what she'd actually done to her poor grandparents it took a while to sink in. Truly cruel and a prolonged deception.
She may well be mentally ill but that's not to say shes also a terrible person.
I'm sure personality disorder is a mental health condition.

That aside, I don't like how she's used something (mental health) as excuse for her behaviour with the expectation that all is forgiven because it was something she couldn't control.

To me, you still have an element of responsibility with your behaviour. It seems to me she's treating as a pass to do what she likes as she has a mental health problem which equates to no responsibility as people don't/won't question it for fear of worsening a condition.

Reactions: 4
I’m sure she spoke bad about her mum on Instagram.
She did and she was estranged from her; that's why she was living with her grandparents.
Once all this came out I think she reached out to her mum as the rest of her family and her partner cut her out of their lives

Reactions: 3
I just wish her old account remained I just can't believe the lengths she went to and how many people were roped in. Some of those posts make me sick thinking about them. I was thinking I swear she took pics of her and Giovanni fletcher at one of the channel mum events. The fact she was even attending those events spinning such lies!! There was even talk of her doing her own event in Brighton and loads of us on live were like we will come ( I'm so embarrassed). This is why I find it hard to believe the people in her life weren't aware thinking about it she was constantly at places, posting, doing lives just constantly craving attention all the while lying stealing and manipulating.

I just wish her old account remained I just can't believe the lengths she went to and how many people were roped in. Some of those posts make me sick thinking about them. I was thinking I swear she took pics of her and Giovanni fletcher at one of the channel mum events. The fact she was even attending those events spinning such lies!! There was even talk of her doing her own event in Brighton and loads of us on live were like we will come ( I'm so embarrassed). This is why I find it hard to believe the people in her life weren't aware thinking about it she was constantly at places, posting, doing lives just constantly craving attention all the while lying stealing and manipulating.
It's almost like a form of grooming. And let's face it, your average person would never believe that another would lie about something like this. She fooled a lot of people.

But what is frustrating is that once it had all come out, she then went on one with anyone who confronted about her and anyone who spoke about it on social media and her Solicitor sent letters asking them to stop and apologise before charges of slander and defamation of character were made.

Again, she made it all about her mental health and how it was affecting her without any thought to the hundreds (thousands?!) Of people she duped and conned things out of and the fact they needed to ask questions in order to process what had happened to them.

She publicly slated her grandparents for attending the trial by saying something like "apparently knowing I'm getting sent down isn't enough for them"

Reactions: 3
It's almost like a form of grooming. And let's face it, your average person would never believe that another would lie about something like this. She fooled a lot of people.

But what is frustrating is that once it had all come out, she then went on one with anyone who confronted about her and anyone who spoke about it on social media and her Solicitor sent letters asking them to stop and apologise before charges of slander and defamation of character were made.

Again, she made it all about her mental health and how it was affecting her without any thought to the hundreds (thousands?!) Of people she duped and conned things out of and the fact they needed to ask questions in order to process what had happened to them.

She publicly slated her grandparents for attending the trial by saying something like "apparently knowing I'm getting sent down isn't enough for them"
Exactly that no genuine apologies it was just blame and confrontation! Can you imagine doing that to your own grandparents who from what I read took her in at a time of need? Then make comments like that, they were literally left desolate their twilight years ruined and now left to struggle. This is what I mean though she is so manipulative when I saw she had the front to start another insta account I was so shocked to see so many names I recognised following! Part of me thinks it was out of pure nosiness but another thinks they are totally suckered in again and take her piss poor excuses as if it's not her fault

Last edited:
I felt the exact same way, I sympathised because she obviously had to be severely mentally ill to even think of doing any of this but after following her new insta for a while and seeing her in action and then after the court case it just seemed as though she was horrendously narcissistic and obscenely manipulative to the point I would consider it a great talent of hers.

Also in her apology not only did she barely accept accountability she skipped over the worst of what she did and claimed her family were basically bullshitting, proven wrong in court clearly.

She gives me Gypsy Rose Blanchard's mum Deedee vibes.
I followed Asha from the beginning and would get really upset for her son facing life without her.I donated money and sent a stupidly expensive scarf! We had lots of chats via DM and she really convinced me that her family were lying and evil,out to get her because of her mental health.She even messaged me the morning she went to court saying ‘If the judge sees sense and throws this bullshit out of court let’s meet for coffee babes’
When I read the judges summing up in the press the next day I felt so angry at Asha, so many lies! What she did was beyond wicked.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
This is what I mean though she is so manipulative when I saw she had the front to start another insta account I was so shocked to see so many names I recognised following! Part of me thinks it was out of pure nosiness but another thinks they are totally suckered in again and take her piss poor excuses as if it's not her fault
And there were one or two people, who weren't in a good place at the time who she really manipulated with presents, vows of friendship etc. I must admit I was sucked in.
She was all "we've all fucked up in our time and no-one should judge us when we're actually mentally ill".
In retrospect this had nothing to do with mental illness but at the time I fell for it. I thought she must have been desperate for the money and got carried away with the attention she got with the cancer lies.
I had no idea of the full extent of it all until reading about the court case 😪
The whole thing genuinely upset me.

I'm sure personality disorder is a mental health condition.
You're right; sorry for my ignorance! I've done some reading to educate myself!

Last edited:
And there were one or two people, who weren't in a good place at the time who she really manipulated with presents, vows of friendship etc. I must admit I was sucked in.
She was all "we've all fucked up in our time and no-one should judge us when we're actually mentally ill".
In retrospect this had nothing to do with mental illness but at the time I fell for it. I thought she must have been desperate for the money and got carried away with the attention she got with the cancer lies.
I had no idea of the full extent of it all until reading about the court case 😪
The whole thing genuinely upset me.

You're right; sorry for my ignorance! I've done some reading to educate myself!
Don't apologise. She still used the condition as an excuse and still took no responsibility for her actions as though it was a free pass to behave however she liked

Reactions: 1
I followed Asha from the beginning and would get really upset for her son facing life without her.I donated money and sent a stupidly expensive scarf! We had lots of chats via DM and she really convinced me that her family were lying and evil,out to get her because of her mental health.She even messaged me the morning she went to court saying ‘If the judge sees sense and throws this bullshit out of court let’s meet for coffee babes’
When I read the judges summing up in the press the next day I felt so angry at Asha, so many lies! What she did was beyond wicked.
I'm so sorry you were left feeling that way, you are a good and kind person her manipulation is quite sickening. I think that's how we all got so sucked in the bubbly friendly persona and the thought of that lovely little boy being left without a mum. I know I've said it before but that post with the goodbye letters to him hit me so hard. Its scary how many people were taken in and I do wonder how many did donate and send gifts behind the scenes I imagine it's a lot bigger than we imagine. Was any donated money ever returned?