Asha Pinder - the woman who faked having terminal cancer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
why would I make it up? Her handle is Ajlyndsay and her podcast handle is in her bio
Can't find her anywhere with that on Instagram and when you Google it, it's only coming up with haulage firms. I've a few different Instas and she is showing on none of them or on Natasjas list either.

Or is it not Insta I should be looking on?

Can't find her anywhere with that on Instagram and when you Google it, it's only coming up with haulage firms. I've a few different Instas and she is showing on none of them or on Natasjas list either.

Or is it not Insta I should be looking on?
Just checked and she’s changed her handle again, she’s now ajl96_ and removed the podcast handle from her bio! Must have literally changed it in the last couple of hours as it was still ajlyndsay this morning

Reactions: 1
She’s done her time, you can tell she was majorly unwell mentally (think she has BPD and bipolar). She wasn’t even convicted for the cancer thing it was from when she was 18 to do with her grandparents.
Not true. She was jailed for the theft of £130K from her Grandparents.

Just checked and she’s changed her handle again, she’s now ajl96_ and removed the podcast handle from her bio! Must have literally changed it in the last couple of hours as it was still ajlyndsay this morning
Yeah that’s her. Why the duck is Natasha Baillie following her?!!!! Honest to Jesus. Haven’t they been through enough together for Natasha to see through her?!!!

Reactions: 4
Not true. She was jailed for the theft of £130K from her Grandparents.

Yeah that’s her. Why the duck is Natasha Baillie following her?!!!! Honest to Jesus. Haven’t they been through enough together for Natasha to see through her?!!!
To be honest I think Natasha enjoys the drama

• Angry
Reactions: 4
I can't stand this tactical mental health trend. Its shocking that people use it to brush of criminal behaviour and also rude and ignorant behaviour. Got someone like that at work who is rude, ignorant, unhelpful, unapproachable but waves the mental health card if anyone complains. Its shocking because there are many who suffer proper mental ill health yet they know the difference between right and wrong and they're not ill mannered and abusive.

I wonder how many of these lawyers can be arsed to obtain medical records to prove whether a criminal has been treated for any mental health conditions, or not.

• Heart
Reactions: 12