Ash Mama Reid #6 If you like this thread, click the flag to save for later.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I unfollowed her a while ago as her insta and YouTube is just ad ad ad. I went on her YouTube just now and she looks awful in her primark video. The jumper is a short length showing the top of her jeans, really not flattering. She's definitely a size 18 there's no way she's smaller than that.

Reactions: 12
Why do all the influenzas call nu skin stuff ‘’lumi’… as if that’s the name of the company.
Is that to distract us from the fact they’re fleecing all of their followers using a pyramid scheme? 🤔

Reactions: 6
I’m sorry but she looks ridiculous.

she’s just not got the figure to wear that dress. She’s got a massive gut (which you can see clearly in the video) and the dress looks like it’s actually a long top that she’s wearing and forgot to put trousers on - it would probably look ok on someone slimmmer if it was worn as a top with skinny leather look leggings or something. But not on Ash. She’s simply too big and boxy to wear something like that. It’s a shame that her husband and friends won’t gently explain to her that she looks daft and is making a show of herself.

It's awful on her, she's too boxy to wear it, she lacks a waist so looks square in it, it also looks like her fanjo is about to make an appearance, she could look so so much better than that yet once again she looks a state

• Haha
It's awful on her, she's too boxy to wear it, she lacks a waist so looks square in it, it also looks like her fanjo is about to make an appearance, she could look so so much better than that yet once again she looks a state
I just don’t understand what she sees when she looks in the mirror? I just don’t get it. How can she wear these things and not see how bad she looks?!!! I mean for gods sake - at least get a pair of control pants to suck the gut in a bit! Having the massive swollen pot belly out really looks awful.

Reactions: 7
Why doesn’t her husband say something? My husband would not want me to make a fool of myself going out looking like that. It’s far too short for her, she has no waist and it is too tight. She can’t still be saying she is a size 12 surely? She is at least an 18

Reactions: 9
Said it about a hundred times before but she has the worst taste in clothes ever! 🙈 She just seems to have no awareness of what suits her at all. That dress looks too short and yeah the cut of it isn’t flattering on her. It’s a shame cos her hair and makeup are always lovely!

Reactions: 8
Ahhhh Ash what are you doing!!!! No no no! That outfit doesn’t not flatter you at all. Look at Eilidh, she looks amazing in her green dress. Classy and figure flattering. Ash dress for your shape please for the love of chips!!!

Reactions: 5
I saw the photo of the dress hanging up and thought NOOOOOOO she can’t possibly fit that…. And she doesn’t. WHAT is she thinking? She’s got some type of reverse BDD. I don’t understand how you can put that on and think it looks good. She’s beyond saving 🙈

Reactions: 9
The dress is bad enough but the shoes look like they have seen better days! I’m mortified

Reactions: 8
oh no Ash, put it away.

she herself knows she is boxy so why on earth would she think that looks good?

Reactions: 5
oh no Ash, put it away.

she herself knows she is boxy so why on earth would she think that looks good?
I genuinely think that she’s got some sort of reverse body dysmorphia. She never wears clothes that suit her figure and she can’t seem to see it in the mirror. She’s a big lass, she’s carrying a lot of weight around her stomach, yet she seems to think that she’s a slim size 10 who can wear anything and pull it off. If she would dress in clothes that fit her properly and stop desperately trying to look like a size 10 teenager she would look so much better. She needs to accept that she’s a solid plus sized lady and just own it.

I genuinely think that she’s got some sort of reverse body dysmorphia. She never wears clothes that suit her figure and she can’t seem to see it in the mirror. She’s a big lass, she’s carrying a lot of weight around her stomach, yet she seems to think that she’s a slim size 10 who can wear anything and pull it off. If she would dress in clothes that fit her properly and stop desperately trying to look like a size 10 teenager she would look so much better. She needs to accept that she’s a solid plus sized lady and just own it.
yeh definitely, she is a classic apple shape, she has such a pretty face, she just needs to dress better for her shape, also I think as your get older there are certain styles that just doesn’t suit, and that kind of dress is for a young 20’s girl

There's just something about her brother that gives me rage/the ick. And the fact that he got caught picking his nose in the reel Lauren posted where she gave him a fright wearing that mask 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.