Ash Mama Reid #6 If you like this thread, click the flag to save for later.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I seen on insta ash has been gifted a balsam hill Christmas tree and decorations! They trees are so expensive how is they all get everything gifted like literally just handed to them for nothing! 😡

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Why has she shared a Happy Birthday post for Charlie from 2 years ago? His birthday is Feb? I'm confused.

Reactions: 4
I unfollowed her after the whole Andy Malone debacle, how could someone who allegedly advocates for mental health join a witch hunt without any evidence?! In her desperation to shut down any criticism she was involved in damaging the reputation of not only an innocent woman, but an innocent charity, it's staff and all it's good work. I hope your power trip was worth it. Any last bit of respect I had for her was lost when I saw her reckless and bullying behaviour. She spent the summer gossiping and criticising the behaviour of Love Island contestants, including making comments about peoples looks,clothing and relationships, how is that any different to what people do on Tattle? Absolute hypocrisy. Well done Ash, you and Eilidh made a Tattler out of me!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Ash and her two pals are all as thick as pig tit. It’s actually painful trying to listen to them have any kind of discussion on those podcasts - they just sound so stupid, there’s not an ounce of intelligence between the 3 of them.

Reactions: 12
Only ash could be gifted an expensive balsam hill tree and make it look absolutely shite

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I had to remake my account after seeing them being gifted a trip to visit a Santa grotto which donates all of their proceeds to charity - I seriously hope that they have donated the ticket price rather than grabbing a freebie

• Wow
Reactions: 10
So ash sized twice up to an 18 to wear a shirt as a dress but to me it looks like it fits fine to me so I don’t think a 14 would have fit anyway 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I hope she actually paid for her ticket to Santa’s grotto today considering it’s for charity but I highly doubt it as it looks like it’s been gifted 😠

• Wow
Reactions: 6
What's the white thing on Lauren's leg? Rather strange placement for a contraceptive patch 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m actually so angry at the santa visit, I really hope the 3 of them donated something And angry at the Thistle shopping centre I hope they have also gifted to under privileged kids in the area
Ash, Eilidh and Lauren’s kids will no doubt be at a different santa every week on the run up to Christmas
Oh and have any of them shopped at the thistles, don’t think so 😡😡😡😡
On a plus side it does look great

Reactions: 8
I’m actually so angry at the santa visit, I really hope the 3 of them donated something And angry at the Thistle shopping centre I hope they have also gifted to under privileged kids in the area
Ash, Eilidh and Lauren’s kids will no doubt be at a different santa every week on the run up to Christmas
Oh and have any of them shopped at the thistles, don’t think so 😡😡😡😡
On a plus side it does look great
978EB49F-AFFF-4FF9-9558-CBFA18445FF3.jpeg

Someone actually asked this and she deleted it - appalling to accept payment for a charity event

• Wow
Reactions: 17
It’s disgusting. It’s for the local hospice! Of course go along if invited but at least say we have made a donation to the hospice…. I have contacted the thistles to ask them to clarify. I would suggest everyone else does too. Shameful behaviour!

Reactions: 9
Disgusting that these 3 celeb wannabes go to a charity event and don’t even pay for their tickets. The Lauren one looked like she’s rolled in from a night out and right back out again. Shows just how self centred they are and how that all that matters is a freebie

Hi X, many thanks for your message. The shopping centre covers all costs for the Grotto to ensure all proceeds go to our charity partner. We use various methods of media to promote our Grotto as the greater awareness, the more funds can be raised for Strathcarron. Many thanks, X

Shopping centres reply. So no, they didn’t pay or donate

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Hi X, many thanks for your message. The shopping centre covers all costs for the Grotto to ensure all proceeds go to our charity partner. We use various methods of media to promote our Grotto as the greater awareness, the more funds can be raised for Strathcarron. Many thanks, X

Shopping centres reply. So no, they didn’t pay or donate
And they are promoting it as a paid partnership so will be getting paid for their visit/posts 😤

• Angry
They've both gone quiet on the big tattle exposé now though eh? despite doing a podcast being all cocky over "something going on behind the scenes" and us being able to get redemption :ROFLMAO: and how we should all message them to apologise with a screen shot of our account here being deleted, I mean come the duck on! Ash even said that someone (it was me) added a zoomed in picture of her in her dressing gown saying she was not a size 12, she asked if that person (me) was "ok" all smug and cocky.....yes thanks Ash im fine, as is my eyesight which clearly shows you were lying about your size, she said "of course im going to look bigger in my dressing gown" yes that's true but not the four sizes you did!

I've said plenty of times she could look great if she wore the right size as can people of all body shapes and sizes, it's just the bloody lying that gets on my tits, that dressing gown shot was an unfiltered, real angle shot and showed her true size yet she got her too tight pants in a tizz and tried to make out im "not ok". It still makes me chuckle the level of delusion those neddies have, it's hysterical they not only got taken in by that wally Andy but that they went on to big up a huge event that never happened and then just brushed it under the carpet like it didn't even exist.
Go back to freeloading off charities and tell us again we're only jealous ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.