Ash Mama Reid #6 If you like this thread, click the flag to save for later.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she looks great in pretty much all of the outfits in the Matalan reel! The short skirts etc suit her and she actually looks her age, its easy to forget she's only late 20s as she often dresses a lot older than she is. The Undertaker outfit was just not the one though 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think she looks great in pretty much all of the outfits in the Matalan reel! The short skirts etc suit her and she actually looks her age, its easy to forget she's only late 20s as she often dresses a lot older than she is. The Undertaker outfit was just not the one though 🙈
She doesn’t suit the button up shirts she insists on wearing. They just don’t fit her properly and doing the buttons all the way up to the collar just looks tit. She looks like a line backer in this photo….

If she wore a shirt open or unbuttoned it might look ok but not the way she wears them.
the skirts are ok but personally I think she’s too big to wear them - they are so short, you can imagine when she bends over or sits down they must ride up.
Her choice of footwear is awful. She hasn’t got the legs to wear boots like that, her legs are too chunky. She would be better in a boot or shoe with a pointed toe to elongate her feet and legs.
also not a fan of the bin bag looking joggers or pleather leggings

561631E1-A9EA-4743-9552-86442D56A206.png

Reactions: 6
Im sorry but why is she putting out content like this then complaining she gets talked about on here? she's got her skirt pulled up so high her nips can be tucked into the waistband and she's badly photoshopped her legs, come on ash.......you must know this cut of skirt is not for you but there will be plenty other clothes that are, just find the right ones and stop trying to make things like this work!

ash.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Im sorry but why is she putting out content like this then complaining she gets talked about on here? she's got her skirt pulled up so high her nips can be tucked into the waistband and she's badly photoshopped her legs, come on ash.......you must know this cut of skirt is not for you but there will be plenty other clothes that are, just find the right ones and stop trying to make things like this work!

View attachment 850077

That photoshopping LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wow I'm so glad that three white women from Glasgow have decided that accusing someone of blackfishing makes you a snowflake and it's actually a compliment 🥱🥱🥱 no matter what you think of Jesy Nelson and 'blackfishing' in general, who made those three the expert of race and what's offensive or not 🙄🙄🙄

ETA: sorry I'm on about the podcast again, you'd think I'd have learnt my lesson, clearly not 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I also think she’s too big for the short skirts. They make her legs look bigger and cut her in the wrong place at the waist. There’s dressing for shape and also your age. Neither of which she is achieving.
She would be such a good account if she owned her true size and got professional help on what works with it. Ways to incorporate the seasons style but still dressing for your shape type thing.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Sized up twice to make the top floaty....Ash love that is the correct size! Its not supposed to be skin tight🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 10
On the podcast when Lauren says Chris goes moody if she doesn't sleep with him and ash says she wakes up with Fraser touching her... Can't believe they're actually happy with that being out there 🙄

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
On the podcast when Lauren says Chris goes moody if she doesn't sleep with him and ash says she wakes up with Fraser touching her... Can't believe they're actually happy with that being out there 🙄
I know - literally going on the record saying her police officer husband has rapey grabby hands and touches her up WITHOUT CONSENT when she’s asleep.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Omg what the hell! I haven't listened to that podcast yet but Ash's mum (AKA Chris' mum and Fraser's mother in law) listens to every podcast as Ash mentioned that previously.. what a thing to hear 🤢🤢🤢

• Wow
Reactions: 8
It doesn’t make you a shitebag to not do fireworks in your own garden Eildh. Both you and Ash have stories to share about fireworks almost hitting people, they are literally explosives. I don’t do fireworks myself because they are dangerous and life changing accidents can happen even if you are very careful, not because im a shitebag.

and if you give dogs ‘calms’ as you called them, it actually doesn’t help your dog. I spoke to my vet years ago about them and she said the dog still feels exactly the same way but they just can’t show you how they feel. It’s quite interesting actually. She said it’s better to train them and get them accustomed to the sounds.

If my husband was moany when I said no to sex I’d honestly reconsider my whole relationship and marriage.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.