Ash Mama Reid #6 If you like this thread, click the flag to save for later.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @blackheart for the thread suggestion.

Not much in the way of content but to scrape a quick recap:

- affiliate links galore
- new podcast where her and her 2 pals show just how uneducated and childish they are.
- more ridiculous changes to a new build
- quick moan about trolls commenting on her weight, clearly for engagement purposes.
- rub olive oil all over her face for 30 mins, causing skin breakouts to then sell/advertise expensive skin treatments 😳🤯
- also, begging people to flag/save her photos of her kids (who can’t consent to being plastered all over the internet) for insta points.
- as well as photos of Ella in the bath. (Reported by a few tattlers)

Feel free to add anything else.

Reactions: 9
Thanks to @blackheart for the thread suggestion.

Not much in the way of content but to scrape a quick recap:

- affiliate links galore
- new podcast where her and her 2 pals show just how uneducated and childish they are.
- more ridiculous changes to a new build
- quick moan about trolls commenting on her weight, clearly for engagement purposes.
- rub olive oil all over her face for 30 mins, causing skin breakouts to then sell/advertise expensive skin treatments 😳🤯
- also, begging people to flag/save her photos of her kids (who can’t consent to being plastered all over the internet) for instance points.
- as well as photos of Ella in the bath. (Reported by a few tattlers)

Feel free to add anything else.
Aww shucks, honoured to have my suggestion picked for the thread 😆

Can’t wait to see her content nosedive even more now the kids are back at school and nursery - Garage conversion anyone 🤣

Reactions: 4
I'm gonna be completely honest, I am actually quite enjoying the podcast BUT the sister in law comes across as a complete ned. The bit where she said she would tell someone if she didn't like a baby outfit bought for her baby and would ask for a voucher instead and she didn't see how this could be seen as rude 🤣 she's a hairy

Ash also having to have one better over them is off putting aswell

Does anyone know what influencer they were talking about??? I don't understand how they van make a full podcast about an incident but not say who or what the incident involved

Reactions: 2
I'm gonna be completely honest, I am actually quite enjoying the podcast BUT the sister in law comes across as a complete ned. The bit where she said she would tell someone if she didn't like a baby outfit bought for her baby and would ask for a voucher instead and she didn't see how this could be seen as rude 🤣 she's a hairy

Ash also having to have one better over them is off putting aswell

Does anyone know what influencer they were talking about??? I don't understand how they van make a full podcast about an incident but not say who or what the incident involved
They are talking about Lydia Elise Milan and the business owner is Nicky Lazou who is a hairdresser. The latest podcast please have a listen. Omg! There talking about Brittney spears documentary. The way Ash and Lauren talk about post natal depression and mental illness it's shocking

They are talking about Lydia Elise Milan and the business owner is Nicky Lazou who is a hairdresser. The latest podcast please have a listen. Omg! There talking about Brittney spears documentary. The way Ash and Lauren talk about post natal depression and mental illness it's shocking
What did they say? I can’t bear to listen to them long enough for a podcast

Oh god I’m not sure I could listen to this - I have had PND and I feel like listening to this wallopers discussing it (I’m going to hazard a guess and say they’ll be talking about it flippantly) would be a serious trigger for me I think 🥺

Omg who would have thought dish soap would have cleaned Tupperware... mind blown 😂😂

Hang on Ash... you didn't tell us to save that hack for later!? 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Omg who would have thought dish soap would have cleaned Tupperware... mind blown 😂😂

Maybe she’s realised the extra insta points thing was just a rumour lol 🙈

I just put myself through their podcast 😣 I wanted to know what was said about pnd.
I couldn’t help but feel they were all so hypocritical 🙄 they were talking about Britney and how awful the paparazzi were (which is absolutely true) but they were saying just how awful it was as soon as money is involved people’s morals disappear etc. I’m listening thinking, you three are your own kids paparazzi. They haven’t consented to have a camera pointed at them at every given opportunity (in the bath, private family days etc) but as there is money to be made ... it’ll all be posted and filtered and god knows what damage this constant life “influencer” documentary will be doing to those kids. Little performing monkeys providing the income for their greedy mamas.
They briefly chat about pnd but it’s basically a passing comment where they say oh “everyone gets it” whether it’s “baby blues or full blown post natal depression” 😕 “full blown” seriously. 😒 Lauren I think also then talks about needing medication after jack but explains she hated when people would refer/describe her as “mental” yet she continues to describe Britney as having “gone mental” throughout.
I won’t be putting myself through anymore episodes. The way they talk over each other constantly is also infuriating.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

She is so slow with all these “hacks” this went viral last year and i see she hasn’t bothered to acknowledge where she has taken the idea from!

What is going on with all the rings lately???
also that #aff link to the shirt in h and m with the bra over it...wtf

Reactions: 3

I just put myself through their podcast 😣 I wanted to know what was said about pnd.
I couldn’t help but feel they were all so hypocritical 🙄 they were talking about Britney and how awful the paparazzi were (which is absolutely true) but they were saying just how awful it was as soon as money is involved people’s morals disappear etc. I’m listening thinking, you three are your own kids paparazzi. They haven’t consented to have a camera pointed at them at every given opportunity (in the bath, private family days etc) but as there is money to be made ... it’ll all be posted and filtered and god knows what damage this constant life “influencer” documentary will be doing to those kids. Little performing monkeys providing the income for their greedy mamas.
They briefly chat about pnd but it’s basically a passing comment where they say oh “everyone gets it” whether it’s “baby blues or full blown post natal depression” 😕 “full blown” seriously. 😒 Lauren I think also then talks about needing medication after jack but explains she hated when people would refer/describe her as “mental” yet she continues to describe Britney as having “gone mental” throughout.
I won’t be putting myself through anymore episodes. The way they talk over each other constantly is also infuriating.
Thank you for the recap! Think I’ll give it a miss..!

I think the thing I hate most about their podcast is the lack of knowledge and research they put in on the topics they are discussing. How about if you know you’re going to be discussing postnatal mental health...why not look up a few stats? Actually look into the difference between baby blues and PND (because they are completely different) and EDUCATE YOURSELVES before you put yourself on a platform and spout rubbish. Why don’t you use your platform for good and to raise awareness? They actually infuriate me.

Reactions: 12

Yes thought the exact same. There kids do not consent yet there sharing so many of there private moments for a quick buck

Thank you for the recap! Think I’ll give it a miss..!

I think the thing I hate most about their podcast is the lack of knowledge and research they put in on the topics they are discussing. How about if you know you’re going to be discussing postnatal mental health...why not look up a few stats? Actually look into the difference between baby blues and PND (because they are completely different) and EDUCATE YOURSELVES before you put yourself on a platform and spout rubbish. Why don’t you use your platform for good and to raise awareness? They actually infuriate me.
And why not actually mention some charities or organisations that may help listeners. Can you imagine listening to that as a mum with PND , or any mental illness.

Reactions: 5
Can we move this thread back to the families forum? I was confused why I couldn't find it and then realised it had been put under instagrammers Just thinking that others may not find it.

Reactions: 3
How is Charlie’s hair so tidy? Hairdressers have been shut for months!

If she’s cutting it herself that would be some good content!

Can we move this thread back to the families forum? I was confused why I couldn't find it and then realised it had been put under instagrammers Just thinking that others may not find it.
Guys you need to hit report so that someone sees this! Thanks for the person that just did

I'll move it back, please always report if someone has created the thread in the wrong forum!

I won’t subject myself to listening to their drivel of a podcast but i would like to know how they are recording these new episodes? Is it being done remotely or are they meeting up to do so as that is absolutely unnecessary right now in my opinion

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.