Ash Mama Reid #6 If you like this thread, click the flag to save for later.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not looked on here for ages but saw her tiktok. Has she got a new brief I thought she had a mini??
I’ve seen her driving a white Tiguan with a personalised plate. It was a couple of years ago so she could have a new car.

Reactions: 1
She has an x3. The husband used to have an Audi - maybe he’s the one that got the mini? Or it’s a stop gap car before he gets a new one? Who knows.

They did have an audi it was picked up on a vlog a while back think she has an x3

No way she’s just scoffed 3 different flavours of little moons all for the gram 🤮 why?! Thought she was healthy eating! Didn’t have any desire to try them and watching her bite into them while loving herself on stories has just put me off ever giving them a go 😳

She’s got a black X3/X5 I always forget but yeah it has a personalised plate. I see the mini but never see her driving it

Why has Lauren just posted pics of her poor poor daughters injured face????

Tbh I’m grateful for this share for once because it’s made me so much more wary of pencils for my little ones !
the share is fine, also showing warning parents of the dangers is great. The pictures I found a bit graphic. It's one of those injuries that you could literally feel her pain. I really hope she's not effected her sight on any way

On the beg for composite decking now 🤣 and someone will be daft enough to give her it...

Reactions: 3
I don’t really like the sil, her fake Glasgow uni accent gets on my nerves but she does seem like a great mum. I feel ash is a good mum too but a lot is done for the gram/money. Back before she filled her face full of filler she seemed genuine but now she seems very fake.

Reactions: 2
Sorry to sound silly but could someone explain what a 'fake Glasgow uni accent' is? I'm in England so although I can recognise some different Scottish accent thanks to Ash and Lee Meldrum etc. what's distinguishable about Glasgow Uni?

Reactions: 2
Sorry to sound silly but could someone explain what a 'fake Glasgow uni accent' is? I'm in England so although I can recognise some different Scottish accent thanks to Ash and Lee Meldrum etc. what's distinguishable about Glasgow Uni?
I would say it’s also ‘West End Glasgow’ which is associated with being posh... It’s really speaking ‘properly’ without sounding posh if that makes sense.

But I don’t understand it either as I get ‘accused’ for lack of a better word of the same and it’s just my voice 🤷🏼‍♀️

Had a slow day in work today so decided to listen to the podcast and experience how awful it was for myself. The biggest standout to me was just how different the insta Ash and Lauren are to the podcast Ash
and Lauren. They are just a couple of wee neds, Lauren especially. Some of the things she said were shocking and conversations I would never have with my SIL and we're very close. Eilidh is boring but pretty inoffensive and I think comes across like that in the podcast, those two are completely different people!

Will give kudos to Lauren after wee Noras accident though, I know it'll make me more careful with pencils and she did give a squeamish warning. Poor wee soul, looks agony.

Reactions: 3
The thing with the Glasgow uni accent is, it is very west end Glasgow and if you genuinely talk like that then that’s ok but ash and her sil, her sil In particular, that is not how they talk in general every day conversation. It’s only done for the gram. Lauren occasionally drops the posh accent and her true ned colours show through. Like the time the sil was all Glasgow uni then it dropped for a second when she said her daughter shat herself! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jillyisabella is the worst for the Glasgow uni accent I literally cringe everytime she opens her mouth

I think the fake Glasgow uni accent is something you can only truly understand if you're from the general glasgow/lanarkshire area.

It's a put on accent to sound prim and proper and they say 'oh my god' in a certain way but not an Essex way like your hear on TOWIE.

I despise the fake Glasgow uni accent. When I'm doing my posh work voice I sometimes sound like it and I cringe at myself.

The voice ash uses on Instagram etc is also not her true accent but again i think you need to understand this dialect to know that is not how the majority of people from Glasgow speak.

Our true accent wouldn't sell many products on the gram haha.

Reactions: 6
I think the fake Glasgow uni accent is something you can only truly understand if you're from the general glasgow/lanarkshire area.

It's a put on accent to sound prim and proper and they say 'oh my god' in a certain way but not an Essex way like your hear on TOWIE.

I despise the fake Glasgow uni accent. When I'm doing my posh work voice I sometimes sound like it and I cringe at myself.

The voice ash uses on Instagram etc is also not her true accent but again i think you need to understand this dialect to know that is not how the majority of people from Glasgow speak.

Our true accent wouldn't sell many products on the gram haha.
Thanks for explaining, that's really interesting! Agree probably only something you can pick up if you know the accent. I'm from Yorkshire and can distinguish between South and West Yorks accents easily, whereas I imagine people not from here might not be able to as easily - presume similar for Glasgow!

Does anybody know of abidotcampbell (20k) has a thread/ any tea?

another Glasgow mum just came across - she looks younger than her husband who is 60 but seems to be a teacher and has a pic posing in underwear and heels against a car!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.