Ash Mama Reid #6 If you like this thread, click the flag to save for later.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yesterday, Eilidh tells us on her stories that she has lost 4lbs since doing calorie counting. Ash is on today telling us she’s lost 12lbs! That gal loves a wee one-up doesn’t she?!
if you’ve been to Tenerife,you can bet she will have been to Elevenerife!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yesterday, Eilidh tells us on her stories that she has lost 4lbs since doing calorie counting. Ash is on today telling us she’s lost 12lbs! That gal loves a wee one-up doesn’t she?!
eilidh got an Apple Watch a few weeks ago...guess what ash got for Mother’s Day...

Reactions: 3
eilidh got an Apple Watch a few weeks ago...guess what ash got for Mother’s Day...
Exactly, Eilidhs husband got her one second hand off gumtree or wherever and then Ash gets an apple watch for mothers day 😲 Talk about extravagant gifting - whatever happened to some flowers ans gifts made by the kids

Reactions: 6
Surely her latest post should be labelled “ad” as it was the same photo as last week but instead she’s saying “part of previous partnership” 🙄

Reactions: 1
She's got hair extensions and yet she's promoting hair growth pills. The type of extension she got is to add volume around the crown and temple and I'm sure she got them from Lauren Reed or Pam doc. She's such a bull shitter it's unreal

Reactions: 4
She's got hair extensions and yet she's promoting hair growth pills. The type of extension she got is to add volume around the crown and temple and I'm sure she got them from Lauren Reed or Pam doc. She's such a bull shitter it's unreal
That’s just her all over. Such a phoney. Also, pretending she’s doing all this walking yet still drives to and from school 99% of the time (even with the dog) 🙄

• Haha
Shes a crackpot. Suns out and shes got the weans playing in the garden in swimwear! Its 12 degrees, in Glasgow and its March... Talk about Taps Aff eejits... 🥶

Reactions: 10
Suns oot taps aff for Ash and co , absolute mentalist wains running about in swimwear 😭 the sister in law talks so much p...sh also her stories are getting worse all she seems to do is drink if its not gin shes promoting to us its now blue wicked 😭and that put on voice drives you nuts pair of pain in the a....s !

Last edited:
I'm sorry but wasn't she JUST complaining that one of these companies were taking money from her bank account for years without her knowledge? And now she's advertising them 😱 it may not be the EXACT same company but they all do the exact same thing. She Is one greedy girl.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I'm sorry but wasn't she JUST complaining that one of these companies were taking money from her bank account for years without her knowledge? And now she's advertising them 😱 it may not be the EXACT same company but they all do the exact same thing. She Is one greedy girl.
She'll do anything for a few quid

Suns oot taps aff for Ash and co , absolute mentalist wains running about in swimwear 😭 the sister in law talks so much p...sh also her stories are getting worse all she seems to do is drink if its not gin shes promoting to us its now blue wicked 😭and that put on voice drives you nuts pair of pain in the a....s !
Agreed, cannot STAND the sister in law with her fake Glasgow uni accent even though we know she's a ned

Reactions: 7
I don't get how she can't do 10,000 steps a day.... Why can't she walk to school at least once a day.

Reactions: 2
I know I say this every thread but I cannot stand the way she dresses Ella! I have a daughter the same age and I wouldn’t dream of dressing her like an 18 year old heading out on the town! It’s not practical, comfortable or appropriate.

Reactions: 11
I know I say this every thread but I cannot stand the way she dresses Ella! I have a daughter the same age and I wouldn’t dream of dressing her like an 18 year old heading out on the town! It’s not practical, comfortable or appropriate.
Yip, totally agree. My daughter would refuse to wear such muted boring clothes. She always wants the brightest rainbow colours. It’s a shame she doesn’t allow Ella to pick her own clothes. Wouldn’t fit in with her insta aesthetic though would it🙄

No way she’s just scoffed 3 different flavours of little moons all for the gram 🤮 why?! Thought she was healthy eating! Didn’t have any desire to try them and watching her bite into them while loving herself on stories has just put me off ever giving them a go 😳

Not looked on here for ages but saw her tiktok. Has she got a new brief I thought she had a mini??

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.