Ash Mama Reid #6 If you like this thread, click the flag to save for later.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I won’t subject myself to listening to their drivel of a podcast but i would like to know how they are recording these new episodes? Is it being done remotely or are they meeting up to do so as that is absolutely unnecessary right now in my opinion
I’m fairly sure they are meeting up and doing it in a studio in the evenings...just a couple of times I’ve heard one of them mention “this evening” etc. Totally unnecessary, especially when you think of all the actual good quality podcasts that have been recording remotely/separate from co-hosts for months 🙄

Reactions: 4
No - Why is she allowing her 5year old to wear an outfit with her stomach on show! So inappropriate

Reactions: 11
The podcast is utterly tit 😂 can’t believe they were charging for it at first.

Is she actually showing us how to make macaroni cheese? I mean, no tit Sherlock....

• Haha
Reactions: 3
"When they win the league"

God could she be any more classless. PC Plod should be mortified.
whats classless about that? Honestly so much to think badly of Ash for but when footballs involved people overly pick on things that aren’t there.

and I despise football of any side

I was more thinking, poor guy can’t even get a break to watch his team but she’s got him doing jobs whilst watching his phone. Get off your bum and do it 🤦🏻‍♀️ Can just imagine her with that smug look on her face “fra, remember who brings in the big bucks around here! Now off you go like a good puppy dog”

whats classless about that? Honestly so much to think badly of Ash for but when footballs involved people overly pick on things that aren’t there.

and I despise football of any side
Sorry - I think it is pretty classless. She is a ned and it shows. I am not exactly a football fan but I cringed when she said that.

I don't really understand what you are trying to say as your sentence is a bit muddled.

Reactions: 2
Sorry - I think it is pretty classless. She is a ned and it shows. I am not exactly a football fan but I cringed when she said that.

I don't really understand what you are trying to say as your sentence is a bit muddled.
there were loads of folk out celebrating stupidly over the weekend, Ash and her husband were at home and all she said was about his team winning the league. Literally nothing to pick on there 😂 it’s the same as when Charlie sang a song that apparently rangers fans also sing, people jumped on that and said it was a disgrace too 😂

Reactions: 9
I’m not convinced by her idea of a fakeaway. Surely the idea of a fakeaway is to drastically cut calories or cost or usually both but her Sausage and egg McMuffin didn’t seem to make the cut for that. It was only 67 calories less than the real thing, she had to use half a pack of lean sausages (that normally cost best part of £3 for 6) she would have dishes from mixing the sausage meat, frying etc and it would have taken her probably about 25 minutes to prepare and clean after. I’m all for preparing your own meals but it seems pretty self indulgent to go to all that bother for 1 breakfast sandwich for yourself for no massive health benefit 🙄 just have 1 less cup of coffee and grab the real thing next time. Or have some porridge. Plus we all know it’s all about the hash browns on the mcds breakfast 😋 yum,now I wish I had a hash brown.

Reactions: 7
Poor kids must have been freezing. So now she’s all about sustainable fashion? 🤔 quite the contradiction to the hundreds of affiliate links lately, especially those awful boots a while ago. She has completely lost any authenticity she used to have years ago and it’s all about chasing the latest trend and ££££s. Pathetic.

Poor kids must have been freezing. So now she’s all about sustainable fashion? 🤔 quite the contradiction to the hundreds of affiliate links lately, especially those awful boots a while ago. She has completely lost any authenticity she used to have years ago and it’s all about chasing the latest trend and ££££s. Pathetic.
Looking forward to all her charity shop/sustainable clothing hauls once the shops reopen
No more Primark,b&m or home bargains haul then Ash 🤔

Why does it look like she has photoshopped Ella’s legs in these photos
I don’t know if you follow her but another influencer put a story up today about how she uploaded a photo and it looked photoshopped. Apparently if you have an advanced iPhone then upload to Instagram it almost ‘glitches’ and the resolution isn’t what it should be. Could this be what’s happened here 🤔

Reactions: 1
I don’t know if you follow her but another influencer put a story up today about how she uploaded a photo and it looked photoshopped. Apparently if you have an advanced iPhone then upload to Instagram it almost ‘glitches’ and the resolution isn’t what it should be. Could this be what’s happened here 🤔
It was more the shape of the leg, that outside edge just doesn’t look right when you see the full photo

Yesterday, Eilidh tells us on her stories that she has lost 4lbs since doing calorie counting. Ash is on today telling us she’s lost 12lbs! That gal loves a wee one-up doesn’t she?!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.