Ash Mama Reid #6 If you like this thread, click the flag to save for later.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She put on her story either this morning or yesterday that you should put blusher on the end of your nose to lift your face up or some crap so I think that's real 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
latest vlog = snorefest, totally using the kids for content and buys a £14 steak pie.....relatable as ever eh Ash?

Reactions: 2
Ash called my tattle comments out on her shite podcast when I posted a picture of her in her dressing gown stating she was no way a size 12, she responded and said "are you ok hun?" because apparently everyone looks bigger in their dressing gown........but tell me ash do they look at least four sizes bigger?? :unsure: just be honest, own your size and do some plus size content or ideas on dressing for a square frame, it would do well and you'd then be able to stop living in fantasy land.

ash.png

Reactions: 12
Ash called my tattle comments out on her shite podcast when I posted a picture of her in her dressing gown stating she was no way a size 12, she responded and said "are you ok hun?" because apparently everyone looks bigger in their dressing gown........but tell me ash do they look at least four sizes bigger?? :unsure: just be honest, own your size and do some plus size content or ideas on dressing for a square frame, it would do well and you'd then be able to stop living in fantasy land.

View attachment 1228853
ASH! HUN!!!! YOU ARE NOT - NOR HAVE YOU EVER BEEN A SIZE 12 BABE! NEVER!!!!! YOU ARE EASILY A SIZE 18/20!!!!!!! ALL DAY LONG. IN YOUR HOUSECOAT, IN YOUR FINEST SHITE FROM PRIMARK AND IN ANY OTHER GOD AWFUL MONSTROSITY YOU WEAR!!!!! HALF THE TIME YOU LOOK LIKE A KILO OF SAUSAGE MEAT TRYING TO ESCAPE FROM A GARLIC PRESS. CHAT AWAY ABOUT THIS ON YOUR crappy PODCAST TO YOUR HEARTS CONTENT WITH YOUR OTHER WEE WANNABES FROM KIRKY!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

View attachment 1228853
This 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Can anyone name the sister in laws insta profile? (I know there are rules around this but I want to have a nosey!!)

Reactions: 4
Was going to do a new thread my lovelies but I can’t see any thread title suggestions… any suggestions?

Personally like @BettyCrockerr ’s first line above:

YOU ARE NOT - NOR HAVE YOU EVER BEEN A SIZE 12 BABE 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Weight lies when it is clear she eats all the pies

I felt so sorry for her wee girl when she was saying she didn’t like colour/bright clothes. Most kids that age love character clothes but ash probably makes her stick to creams

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.