Ash Mama Reid #5 rub a dub-dub, Mama Reid in the tub!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Podcast listeners- does anyone else think the SIL Lauren comes across as an utter self entitled, opinionated b*tch??? I can't stand her

Thread title suggestion- Ash is churning out a podcast, wonder how long this new venture will last?

Reactions: 5
Playing rangers songs that Charlie is singing too. Wonder if she has any diehard Celtic fans, surer they will love that

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Playing rangers songs that Charlie is singing too. Wonder if she has any diehard Celtic fans, surer they will love that
Tbf if any diehard Celtic fans choose to get offended of a wee boy singing then they need to get a grip. Same goes for any rangers fan that gets offended at songs that Celtic have adopted.
When I was wee all I sang was simply the best as my dad played it all the time but I had no idea that it was cos it was associated to rangers. But I’m sure if any of his adult friends that supported another team got in a huff he’d tell them to get a grip

Reactions: 9
Why would an adult be angry that a little boy is singing a football song 😂😂 there’s loads to dislike about big ash but no that 😂

Reactions: 4
Why would an adult be angry that a little boy is singing a football song 😂😂 there’s loads to dislike about big ash but no that 😂
I don’t even know if I would class it as a football song? It’s not exactly the sash my father wore 😂😂😂😂(if that’s even a song!)

Reactions: 3
I don’t even know if I would class it as a football song? It’s not exactly the sash my father wore 😂😂😂😂(if that’s even a song!)
I don’t like football but after this post I went to see what song it was and I would have had no idea either that was affiliated with rangers 😂

Reactions: 3
Podcast listeners- does anyone else think the SIL Lauren comes across as an utter self entitled, opinionated b*tch??? I can't stand her

Thread title suggestion- Ash is churning out a podcast, wonder how long this new venture will last?
She comes across as a common wee clip doesn’t she.

Reactions: 1
I’d never attack Ash personally I think she’s super pretty and a great mum. I watched her because she moved into a new build the same time as me. I really liked her old house it was cosy and clean. What on gods earth has she done to this new one? Her, her sil and Elidth have all painted woodwork black and it’s absolutely horrifying looking. Anybody else get haunted house vibes from it? I must admit tho I’m really enjoying the good motherhood podcast. Ash comes across really well, talking in a normal Glaswegian accent, swearing and just being generally normal and likeable!!

I’d never attack Ash personally I think she’s super pretty and a great mum. I watched her because she moved into a new build the same time as me. I really liked her old house it was cosy and clean. What on gods earth has she done to this new one? Her, her sil and Elidth have all painted woodwork black and it’s absolutely horrifying looking. Anybody else get haunted house vibes from it? I must admit tho I’m really enjoying the good motherhood podcast. Ash comes across really well, talking in a normal Glaswegian accent, swearing and just being generally normal and likeable. I also can’t cope with the fake grass it cheapens any house, especially nailed onto a bar

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
I’d never attack Ash personally I think she’s super pretty and a great mum. I watched her because she moved into a new build the same time as me. I really liked her old house it was cosy and clean. What on gods earth has she done to this new one? Her, her sil and Elidth have all painted woodwork black and it’s absolutely horrifying looking. Anybody else get haunted house vibes from it? I must admit tho I’m really enjoying the good motherhood podcast. Ash comes across really well, talking in a normal Glaswegian accent, swearing and just being generally normal and likeable!!
Really?????? Such a great mum that Frasers family didn't attend "HER" wedding because she had a tantrum over Christmas presents that she wanted to be addressed exclusively from Santa and not family members? All families have issues but to not attend the wedding there must be huge issues and for the kids not to see their paternal family - terrible. She is a good mum I will concede but she is also narcissistic, controlling and money hungry and she also exploits her kids on insta! Ella seems a lovely child but she is also camera ready at any moment and I am sure as she gets older she will find it very hard in school - nobody likes a show off which is what Ash has turned her into.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.