Ash Mama Reid #4 Replaced Lola ASAP because a puppy fits her aesthetic you see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly, If that climbing frame is gifted 🙄 I know so many people with kids who are really struggling financially. That would do anything to be able to buy their kids some new toys to keep them entertained during lockdown. And all she needs to do is make hints on Instagram and she gets a free climbing frame worth hundreds of pounds. And she could easily afford one by using the money she makes from pimping her kids out. Maybe her hints didn’t work and she did pay for it, we shall see.

Reactions: 6
Honestly, If that climbing frame is gifted 🙄 I know so many people with kids who are really struggling financially. That would do anything to be able to buy their kids some new toys to keep them entertained during lockdown. And all she needs to do is make hints on Instagram and she gets a free climbing frame worth hundreds of pounds. And she could easily afford one by using the money she makes from pimping her kids out. Maybe her hints didn’t work and she did pay for it, we shall see.
I hope she had to buy it!! Maybe that's why its taller than she said she wanted- no makers of bespoke climbing frames slid into her DMs to offer her one?

Reactions: 5
It will be an unfollow from me and a complaint if she has been gifted that. More due to the fact that she hinted so much for one. Absolutely shameless, esp at this time.

Reactions: 5
Some people would do anything to simply feed their kids atm. I work for a charity and we have secured some funding to provide food parcels for local families whos income has been affected by covid 19. About 90% of our families were working parents and have either lost their entire income or had it severely reduced and the meesages of gratitude have literally had me in tears at work. So if this has been gifted it is bloody shameful! If shes bought it with her own money then fine, its hers to do with as she wishes. And to be fair even if its been gifted then fair enough... a perk of her "job" but you think she'd at least have the good grace to keep it as quiet as possible. I know a certain element of gifted things will be in exchange for promotion but a half built thing in the pissing rain isnt needed. Shes got no class and no sense of tone. Know your audience Ash and atm the audience is suffering in a global pandemic. Absolute fool 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Gardens looking a wee bit cluttered now and there looks as if there’s more to be added to that monstrosity

Reactions: 6
I totally get that advertising gifted items is part and parcel of her “job”. My issue with this (if it has been gifted) is that she begged for it. She used her platform to get something free for her kids. And in the current climate, that is inexcusable. Especially as she can afford it herself. Fair play if she has indeed bought it but I agree that she needs to think about the content she’s putting out there right now and how it may make her followers feel as so many are going through tough times. Not saying she should go without, but needs to be more mindful and not show off

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I totally get that advertising gifted items is part and parcel of her “job”. My issue with this (if it has been gifted) is that she begged for it. She used her platform to get something free for her kids. And in the current climate, that is inexcusable. Especially as she can afford it herself. Fair play if she has indeed bought it but I agree that she needs to think about the content she’s putting out there right now and how it may make her followers feel as so many are going through tough times. Not saying she should go without, but needs to be more mindful and not show off
This is what I was getting at but you explain much better 🙂

Reactions: 1
They have ruined that garden it’s far too cluttered in my opinion. She always has to have it all 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
This is what I was getting at but you explain much better 🙂
Yeah, totally agree with you. A lot of these “influencers” need to really think about their content just now. As I said, not saying they should go without if the can afford things. But they need to be mindful of their followers situations and how them showing off extravagant purchases/gifts could really have a negative effect on their mental health.

....and with the home made bar at the other side, thank God I’m not their neighbour.
I know imagine looking out your window onto her garden, no thanks but I’m sure the neighbour has a big summer house that’s way to big for the garden

Whats happened to the garden its a cluttered mess now as if her kids dont have enough more toys than most a huge chute appears , will be interesting to see if its gifted ,the bar just cracks me up though its definitely got the im a celebrity kiosk look wonder if it will have the shutter 🤣🤣 they will be doing bush tucker challenges of the new chute climbing frame 🤣🤣ash in her flabulous gear 🤣🤣all they need now is a telephone box and a few hammocks 🤣the have ruined that gorgeous garden with clutter such a shame !

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Whats happened to the garden its a cluttered mess now as if her kids dont have enough more toys than most a huge chute appears , will be interesting to see if its gifted ,the bar just cracks me up though its definitely got the im a celebrity kiosk look wonder if it will have the shutter 🤣🤣 they will be doing bush tucker challenges of the new chute climbing frame 🤣🤣ash in her flabulous gear 🤣🤣all they need now is a telephone box and a few hammocks 🤣the have ruined that gorgeous garden with clutter such a shame !
They've filled the garden with 2 sets of tables/chairs, a bar and now that obscene swing set, there's actually no room left for the kids to actually play! Where do they run, ride their bikes etc. Tacky af

Reactions: 10
They've filled the garden with 2 sets of tables/chairs, a bar and now that obscene swing set, there's actually no room left for the kids to actually play! Where do they run, ride their bikes etc. Tacky af
My thoughts exactly, its just want want want all the time with Ash, she is never content!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Don’t forget the mobile outdoor cinema

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She has no social conscience. Covid 19 or not she’s always been like that. Tacky , materialistic wannabe. Trying to portray a luxe life whilst begging for freebies. She has no niche, no identity. She’s is the true definition of sheep. It’s probably how her mum is too as she’s bringing her wee girl up to be the same

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I want to know where she gets her money from to fund her lifestyle. I have a well paid job in senior management and my OH is higher up than P.C Fra ... where is it coming from ?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.