Ash Mama Reid #4 Replaced Lola ASAP because a puppy fits her aesthetic you see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm thinking the exact same! The bar looks shite - you can tell it's been hand built by Fra & it looks really out of place, that garden does not lend itself to something like that at all 🤣 I couldn't work out what was going on with the walls either 🤨
I thinks she’s doing panelling on the walls, copying Lee Sherrington 😆 her house is full of it

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
And maybe shes seen the amout of attention Kate hayes is getting and decided she wants in on the action!?
Kate Hayes crying over mean girls on Instagram but sets up a page for her unborn daughter with over 2k followers already 🙄 The irony!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Why do those leggings go right up under her boobs? I've had kids, I'm all about high waisted but they are a couple of shoulder straps from being a unitard. Paired with a really short top it gives her the oddest shape, not flattering at all. Shes clearly pulled the leggings up under her chin to cover up whilst wearing a crop top. Not a great advert at all

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She has the most bizzare body. She looks like a rectangle. She’s got no waist at all and no hips.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's clearly got a bit of a complex about it. Does anyone remember a video ages ago where she was trying on dresses she'd ordered for a wedding and some of them were soo tight she could barely breathe. She even said herself in the video that they felt a bit tight. She asked for people's opinions in the comments and some people (very politely) said things like "x dress is lovely, but I think it would look better in the next size up". Not attacking her size or body shape at all. Then she took it REALLY thick and went on an insta-story rant about trolls and body-shaming.

This is the video I'm referring to

And this is one such comment that she got wound up about
View attachment 133386
I’m actually lost for words after watching this. Not one of those fit her.

I’m actually lost for words after watching this. Not one of those fit her.
Oh my goodness! Me too! Horrendous. They are all around 2 or 3 sizes too small. It's really uncomfortable to watch. Wrong material, style and shape. Feel bad for her, she is doing nothing to flatter her figure at all. Poor girl needs some guidance. 😔 I personally wouldn't broadcast a video like that, as it wouldn't help anybody' confidence.

View attachment 134011

She’s really not selling them to me she looks awful!
I don't even know where to start 😳
Are the leggings too small? Why is she wearing Charlie's top with them?

She has a figure a lot of women can relate to, if she had leggings in the right size paired with a longer top she could have done a good ad!
As is, I'll be avoiding fabletics for fear they'll make me look like 10 tonne Tess

• Haha
I don't even know where to start 😳
Are the leggings too small? Why is she wearing Charlie's top with them?

She has a figure a lot of women can relate to, if she had leggings in the right size paired with a longer top she could have done a good ad!
As is, I'll be avoiding fabletics for fear they'll make me look like 10 tonne Tess
Dying at 10 tonne Tess 😂😂

Oooh I've just realised my comment earlier could be misread! 🙈🙈🙈
I mean they would make me look like 10 tonne Tess, not calling ash 10 tonne Tess 😮
Sorry ash hen if you're reading! No offence meant.

However, a longer top would have been more flattering 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s bloody bright orange in her stories! Her engagement on IG is rubbish for the amount of followers she has. Only just over 1000 likes on each one! I sometimes think when these people try to keep the perfectly colour schemed “aesthetic” running through their “grid” it looks sterile and boring as duck

Oh look mysteriously a big climbing frame has appeared ... wonder if she paid for it

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.