Ash Mama Reid #4 Replaced Lola ASAP because a puppy fits her aesthetic you see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Made a new thread, didn't see any title suggestions so please feel free to replace

Apologies for the misspelling in thread title, could a mod change it to aesthetic maybe? Blinking autocorrect

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Just watched the recent YT video on fabletics gym wear. Not here to criticise anyone on their body size or shape but only to plead with influencers not to make their followers feel inferior about their clothes size. Ash, embrace your body and if unhappy work on it, but please don’t keep posting Primark etc clothes hauls claiming you are a size 12

Reactions: 15
She has a very short torso, she’s more a 16 I don’t know why she lies if she dressed for her figure she’d look much better

Reactions: 6
I cannot watch any of her clothing hauls as they anger me so much when she lies about her size. And claims to be “big busted” and blames this on the reason she needs to “size up” all the time. Is she stuck to all these diets she goes on and lost a bit of the weight she’s so desperate to lose she wouldn’t be big busted

Reactions: 7
The Fabletics try on hasnt done the brand any justice. Despite her constantly saying how comfy it is, she looks anything but. Everything looks tight and squashed and restrictive. If she'd either size up or - shock horror - wear her actual size, it would all look a lot better. The grey sports bra/crop top thing, one of her boobs is literally hanging out the side of it. And when she turns to show the back of things you can see at the sides and backs everything is buldging out. In no way am I saying there is anything wrong with her figure, but shes not wearing the right size of clothes. Im an 18 and in some things, ie stretchy activewear, I could probably shoehorn myself into a 14. But I will look far better if I just wear the 18 that properly fits! She would appeal to someone like me, who is a bit bigger, if she was just honest!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The Fabletics try on hasnt done the brand any justice. Despite her constantly saying how comfy it is, she looks anything but. Everything looks tight and squashed and restrictive. If she'd either size up or - shock horror - wear her actual size, it would all look a lot better. The grey sports bra/crop top thing, one of her boobs is literally hanging out the side of it. And when she turns to show the back of things you can see at the sides and backs everything is buldging out. In no way am I saying there is anything wrong with her figure, but shes not wearing the right size of clothes. Im an 18 and in some things, ie stretchy activewear, I could probably shoehorn myself into a 14. But I will look far better if I just wear the 18 that properly fits! She would appeal to someone like me, who is a bit bigger, if she was just honest!
well said. She will never learn that pretending to be 3 sizes smaller makes her look uncomfortable and not slimmer that she so desperately wants to be. When she said the grey leggings don’t cause any over hang at the top, it’s because they were pulled up to her armpits!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
well said. She will never learn that pretending to be 3 sizes smaller makes her look uncomfortable and not slimmer that she so desperately wants to be. When she said the grey leggings don’t cause any over hang at the top, it’s because they were pulled up to her armpits!
I used to really like her insta and youtube when she first started and really kind of root to like her now but its all just so fake. From the fake sizing to how the kids are always such little, perfect robots. No-ones real life is like that and especially with the current circumstances, it just really grates on me

Reactions: 10
I used to really like her insta and youtube when she first started and really kind of root to like her now but its all just so fake. From the fake sizing to how the kids are always such little, perfect robots. No-ones real life is like that and especially with the current circumstances, it just really grates on me
yep same. The way she, her house and her kids look is way more important than anything to her. It’s obsessive and so shallow and not something that is enjoyable to watch anymore - especially with what is going on just now.

Reactions: 9
Heyyy! newbie on this thread but was on other threads months ago..

I used to like Ash but now I find her very fake and very 'keeping up with the Jones's. Shes a pretty girl but the sizing down on clothes makes her look big and very squished into the clothes.. the whole 'influencer' thing grates on me because a lot of these influencers aren't actually a good influence. If Ash isn't comfortable in her own skin, how can she expect her followers to be comfortable in their own skin. 🤷‍♀️ Ash has become very fake and very 'look at me everyone's because she wants to be like the other infamous mummy chums that she has. It's all a bit tragic really..

Reactions: 14
Its a shame how far she's fallen from relatable, down to earth, pretty mum of two to being unable to do a single Insta post without a heavy edit on it,materialistic and so tacky!

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Has she photoshopped her arse in the activewear pic because it looks weird. Like mega round and high.

Reactions: 3
Does her wee girl need glasses now or has she put these on her as a fashion statement? 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She’s ruined Ella. A 5 year old should be just that, now a little girl who’s acting way more grown up than her age. Nothing good ever comes from a child like that..

Reactions: 10
Its a shame how far she's fallen from relatable, down to earth, pretty mum of two to being unable to do a single Insta post without a heavy edit on it,materialistic and so tacky!
I thought you were going to say unable to do up her trousers 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I know her well enough through friends. She’s not a very nice person! Glad to see I’m not the only one who can see the fake-ness!

Reactions: 13
How sad that it’s taken a global pandemic for her to stop taking her kids for days out to shopping centres and to actually enjoy the great outdoors. It’s embarrassing that she is only just discovering her local area just because the shopping centres are closed. Hope she realises how much her kids have missed out on.
I bet as soon as the shops open, she will be right back there and forget about her new found “love” of doing things that her kids actually like

Reactions: 11
Her cycle stories today... oh we passed a local farm and spent time outside looking at the animals. Shes the exact kind of self absorbed tit that doesnt realise a farm is a bloody working environment and traipsing through super cute farms in the country is actually cycling through someones workplace. Idiot, idiot, idiot 🙄

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.