Ash Mama Reid #3 The name is Ashleigh just so you know, advertising beans she’s hit a new low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is the most recent grid post an advert?? (Ella standing in front of pumpkins in a pink coat!) looks like an asldvert for the coat or for the website it came from but no #ad or anything???

Reactions: 1
Is the most recent grid post an advert?? (Ella standing in front of pumpkins in a pink coat!) looks like an asldvert for the coat or for the website it came from but no #ad or anything???
I noticed yesterday there was a swipe up for the coat on stories. Maybe she did actually buy it? Who would know 🙄

Definitely looks like Greedy reid is trying new tactics trying to make money out of Ella as that’s all her content has been lately, obviously times are hard and she’s not bringing the attention , absolutely shameful poor wains like a puppet !

Reactions: 3
I'd love to see more of wee Charlie, that boy is adorable. I have two kids the same ages as her two, and I can never get over how obvious the favouritism is.

Just watched the poundland haul. So disappointing. She has bought nothing but utter crap. I cant imagine how any of it will look nice, it all looks so cheap

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
A 20 minute poundland haul ?? More like an episode of "Art Attack"

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'd love to see more of wee Charlie, that boy is adorable. I have two kids the same ages as her two, and I can never get over how obvious the favouritism is.
Fear not, as soon as the wee fella is able to fully communicate he'll be wheeled out to assist in the flogging.
I also think part of why he's not used as a prop as much yet is because of his eczema, in her warped mind he's not always insta/YT ready to portray the #luxe that Greidy deludingly thinks she portrays 🙈 and if she was to airbrush/cosmetically enhance him as much as she does herself, even the sheeple would question her narcissism.

Reactions: 4
I didn’t mind the Poundland haul- made a change from the usual Poundland/home bargains shop of air fresher and cleaning stuff 😂 I think she’d be better doing more craft type videos or making soup or whatever cos i think more people would be interested in that and I think she’s actually quite creative with making things. She just hides any creativity under the bland grey insta #luxe life 😂

Just seen the latest post on her insta tonight. Broke my heart seeing that they only took Ella to the cinema. Poor wee Charlie left out as always

• Sad
Saw her up the fort today. God those poor weans must get so fed up been dragged around the shops every other day! 😭
She looked dreadful btw....massive big pink fur coat that did nothing for her, she looked huge! 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Canadian Goose coat in the most recent post, apart from being about a grand each - they are such a horrible company with the way they operate and treat the animals 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 12
🙈🙈🙈 I can never understand why anyone would 1) buy a Canadian goose coat 2) if you did have one why you would display it on social media as they have such a terrible reputation. Anyone wearing one is leaving themselves open to well deserved backlash and negativity.

Reactions: 14
Absolutely shocking, delete all backlash and stop any further negativity. It will never be brought up and discussed 😒

• Angry
Reactions: 6
It’s such a shite bag thing to do. Respond to the comments or delete the post altogether. Obviously she can’t delete the post cos there would have been a lot of preparation and effort in posing for this fake “we love outdoor activities” photo shoot 😂😂 she’ll be kicking herself that it’s been ruined by the dead animal attached to her coat #shouldvestucktoprimark 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Canada goose coat a grand plus each how many poor animals were skinned for that 🤬 what an absolute embarrassment of a woman , bold as brass on the gram with it aswell Narcissism ripping out her🤬

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Because all she will care about is that it cost £££ coz thats what she values. Money over animal cruelty... Money over her kids childhood... Money over her familys privacy... 🙄🙄

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Because all she will care about is that it cost £££ coz thats what she values. Money over animal cruelty... Money over her kids childhood... Money over her familys privacy... 🙄🙄
Exactly everything about her is all fake and for show purposes , the whole story about the books is just a wee add in its all about the coat and picture for Instagram her heads full of broken bottles this is how I’m put of her nothing is realistic all fur coats and no knickers !

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.