As the World's a scary place at the moment, let's have a happy thread

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As the title says.

Let's share things, memes, jokes, funny videos, things you're looking forward to, good relaxing TV shows, anything to help ease the anxiety and have a bit of light relief.

I suppose I should start, but I can't think of anything right now 😅 Oh I've remembered, peopleofwalmart.com is funny. I'm trying to remember the website where people have left funny notes, does anyone know what I mean?

I've just come across quickdraw.com which is a good little distraction.
You have to draw what you're told to in under 20 seconds and the computer has to guess what it is.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Went to the supermarket today and as you can imagine it was heaving. I was in the queue for the checkout and did that thing where I left the trolley for 30 secs to grab something from the end of the nearest aisle . Don’t get me wrong, I hate it when someone parks their trolley up and pisses off for ages, but I literally walked like 5 paces and came back- less than 30 seconds. Meanwhile...the lady behind me in the queue skipped round and started loaded her shopping into the belt. I was like...are you for real? I’m not a confrontational person, and life is too short to make a scene right? Definitely! But then as I was stood behind her I just got the rage....and so as her back was to me I quickly took the lovely looking strawberry cream pastries at the end of her shopping on the conveyor belt thingy, and hid them under something of mine.

Honestly, the thought of her arriving home, popping the kettle on, going to get her cream cakes and being like “Where da fook did those cream cakes go?” makes me howl.

Probably the most middle-class act of rebellion ever!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Went to the supermarket today and as you can imagine it was heaving. I was in the queue for the checkout and did that thing where I left the trolley for 30 secs to grab something from the end of the nearest aisle . Don’t get me wrong, I hate it when someone parks their trolley up and pisses off for ages, but I literally walked like 5 paces and came back- less than 30 seconds. Meanwhile...the lady behind me in the queue skipped round and started loaded her shopping into the belt. I was like...are you for real? I’m not a confrontational person, and life is too short to make a scene right? Definitely! But then as I was stood behind her I just got the rage....and so as her back was to me I quickly took the lovely looking strawberry cream pastries at the end of her shopping on the conveyor belt thingy, and hid them under something of mine.

Honestly, the thought of her arriving home, popping the kettle on, going to get her cream cakes and being like “Where da fook did those cream cakes go?” makes me howl.

👏👏👏😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2

brilliant. deserves it 😂

So, anyone got any tv recommendations ? Finding it hard to switch off right now so something light and funny would help.

This is years and years old but honestly I think it’ll make me laugh until I’m a little old lady.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm currently listening to the 'office ladies' podcast which is Jenna Fischer and Angela Kinsey from The (US) Office. It's taking my mind off it a bit.

Can anyone recommend any other podcasts or YouTubers or Netflix shows or anything that's funny and easy to watch or listen to please?

I don't feel like I can post this anywhere else so here goes. I have 3 kids aged 8,10 and 12 and the thought of being stuck at home with them for any extended period makes me want to stab myself in the eye with a stick. They are good kids and i love them dearly but...well....they're kids..they're irritating.

People keep posting on the serious thread about how anxious they are about their kids health, or potentially losing their business, or their job, or their vulnerable older family members. And don't get me wrong I totally understand these worries, but in my own little world Jesus f****** wept the thought of having my kids all home from school for that long.... seriously there isn't enough gin in the world.

I waved them off to school this morning, sat with a nice cup of tea and thought f*** my life these could be my last days of freedom for quite some time.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm currently listening to the 'office ladies' podcast which is Jenna Fischer and Angela Kinsey from The (US) Office. It's taking my mind off it a bit.

Can anyone recommend any other podcasts or YouTubers or Netflix shows or anything that's funny and easy to watch or listen to please?
I just did a full rewatch of Friday Night Dinner which is on netflix it’s hilarious

Reactions: 6
I just did a full rewatch of Friday Night Dinner which is on netflix it’s hilarious
Oh I love that show! Definitely going to rewatch it, just in time for the new series to start on the 27th (I think it's that date)

Sh****ed married annoyed with Chris and rosemary Ramsey is hilarious 😂

This is years and years old but honestly I think it’ll make me laugh until I’m a little old lady.
Omg that is amazing I’m off to hell 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1