Armyhousewifelife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else follow her? A wannabe military wife version of hinch
I did follow someone similar MilitaryHomeuk.
She said in her Bio she wanted to support military wives but I unfollowed her because she came across very self obsessed and not a nice person. She was all for Hinch, another reason I unfollowed.

She’s doing my head in with those TikToks she does. I don’t follow her but for some reason keep seeing her posts on my feed. She just screams self-obsessed to me. I dunno, maybe I just don’t like TikTok. Or Influencers. 🙄

Reactions: 2
She used to promote cleaning & home life now it’s all just tik toks & self obsessed wanna be modelling shots

‘Put a belt on it’
‘Get a waist belt’

get clothes that fit instead of pretending you like those ming freebies ohh and you have to #ad too hun

Reactions: 1
I really like her. Yes there’s a lot of Tik Toks but else is there to do at home at the moment!? 😂
I say, do whatever you need to do to keep your spirits up! She suffers with anxiety and mental health like a lot of us and so I hope what she’s doing is working for her and keeping her content and happy. I also like that she’s plus size and flaunts it. She represents a different body shape and I admire her for that. I hope she doesn’t let these messages on here hold her back.

I like her but her stories annoy me, I’m not sure what it is because she seems a lovely girl 🤣🤷🏻‍♀️

I started following her last year and she seemed quite genuine. Of late I find her a bit irritating constantly touching her face, the stupid faces She pulls and noises she makes too. Also all those clothes she was gifted she’s now sold off on eBay - bit odd? Shes worn them for the gram and now selling them off.

I thought that was a bit odd too but most didn't really fit her properly, and since of the clothes weren't very nice 🤣

She irritates me, the sulking faces and fake crying noises she makes, she acts like a child

She irritates me, the sulking faces and fake crying noises she makes, she acts like a child
glad I’m not the only one that finds her mannerisms irritating. I don’t understand the full faces of make up everyday when she literally goes no where then complains her skin is flaring up. 🙄

glad I’m not the only one that finds her mannerisms irritating. I don’t understand the full faces of make up everyday when she literally goes no where then complains her skin is flaring up. 🙄
She’s been on moaning about being 32 an getting wrinkles whilst I didn’t think she was 32 I thought about 28, the heavy makeup is defiantly aging her cos it sits in lines she looks much younger without it! A good tan , brows an lashes would honestly be enough for a her I think no need for the heavy eyes everyday when she doesn’t go anywhere like you said! ( no judgement where are any of us going at the minute 🤣)

Her posts are so cringe!!! todays post in her pj’s top unbuttoned with her boobs showing an the pose .... you’re not a page 3 girl love , confident or not It’s cringey as duck

Reactions: 5
I get that she's confident but why do we need to see that
Is she tho? This is something I think all the time but posts like that scream insecurity to me tell me I’m beautiful/gorgeous/stunning I’d say I’m pretty confident an wouldn’t dream of posting pics like that because I don’t feel the need to 🤷🏻‍♀️

Anyone else feel very uncomfortable watching that story last night of her fella stroking her head an her pretending to be asleep 🤢 🤢🙈

Haven’t seen her videos for ages, but I used to look
her as she seemed normal, but now she’s full of herself, especially with all these posing posts!
she is beautiful and I’m glad she’s so full of confidence:)