Arista Living Beds

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello! Has anyone bought a bed from Arista Living? They are so cheap so I’m worried if I bought one it would never arrive..

We just need a cheap ish bed with storage and thought it was perfect but I’m too nervous to order it 😬

Has anyone had any experience with them?

Ikea? Our bed is IKEA and it’s solid. Slept with one of my kids and both of us for over 3 years my kids treating it like a trampoline and it’s brilliant. I think the king size frame was £240ish but under bed drawers more on top.

Both kids have Ikea beds too and so far so good, albeit one doesn’t sleep in it.

I don't trust them because of all the influencers that have bee gifted them.

Not only that, they always have a 50% discount code? Can't be that good if they're always trying to flog them at half price? I'd just go to IKEA, we have an IKEA bed that's 16 years old and still going strong!

Reactions: 1
We’ve just ordered a divan from Bedworld.net. Mixed reviews but reasonable prices, a quick google also found me a 20% off voucher so it was half price at £370 for a divan and mattress but I paid £295. Waiting for my delivery

I’ve read up on some reviews and I’m definitely not buying. Lots of bad reviews saying beds don’t arrive/missing parts so it has put me off!

we went to Harvey’s closing down sale and they were still over a grand!!!!

we will have to take a trip to Ikea and see what theyve got down there!

Also want to buy a new bed with storage and had been looking at Arista Living. However, the TrustPilot reviews about missing pieces and creakiness put me off buying too!

So I bought one about 2 years ago, maybe a bit longer. But I think I was one of the first people to buy from them. I remember that because they rang me up and asked me to please fill the trust pilot review out as they were a new company and really wanted to get feedback. They also asked that if I had Instagram if I would tag them. I paid about £150 I think with a discount code, it arrived within a week and Iv been more than pleased with it. It looked lovely and for the money I couldn’t have got one any nicer. It’s in my spare room so it doesn’t get much use, but I’m still very pleased with it. As I say, this was a couple of years ago now. I had a colleague who ordered from them and they were waiting over a month for theirs to arrive! so I think things have gone down hill the more people have bought from them.

I’ve got an Arista bed and love it? Had no issues whatsoever, never read any reviews thankgod! Very sturdy we got the ottoman one.

I’ve got an Arista bed and love it? Had no issues whatsoever, never read any reviews thankgod! Very sturdy we got the ottoman one.
Same here! I got the Ottoman one a year ago and has been absolutely fine. So much space underneath which has been so useful. Came on time with all the parts and used the 50% off code

Has anyone ever bought a bed from the companies on Facebook who sell beds pretty cheap?

I'm always dubious about these type of companies

I'm looking for a new bed but I don't need a mattress as my current one is only a year old

I want a king size divan base with a decent headboard but some are really expensive, either that or I'm tight 😂 my current divan base cost me £150 from Dreams about 5/6 years ago and is cream and has wheels on the bottom

I bought a headboard and divan base cover from eBay but the headboard is a bit small for my liking and it's crushed velvet which I've totally gone off

I bought my bed from The Range. I don’t feel like it’ll last me a lifetime, but only cost £99. The one I’ve got doesn’t have storage, but I’ve got loads of storage boxes underneath!

Guys you’re making me want to buy one and take the risk 🤣 I want an ottoman one as we have such little space in our bedroom

Guys you’re making me want to buy one and take the risk 🤣 I want an ottoman one as we have such little space in our bedroom
They create so much space. I’ve got all my winter coats, duvets, duvet covers, old pairs of curtains, 4 vacuum bags of old clothes in there and still loads of space for more. Definitely worth it 😀

We bought one 3 months ago, due to arrive today, it hasnt, customer services are awful and dont know where it is they say the courier has it, the courier say they never collected it from arista living last week. 6 times ive called them today and they say they will find out and call back, still no reply. They claim they deliver up till 9pm but seeing as the courier say they dont even have it i cant imagine it will arrive. I told them it either comes today or i want a refund. we waited 3 months for this bed I just wish I looked at all the bad reviews online first because I probably would have bought elsewhere

I was looking at them too due to great prices! But have a look at trustpilot - reviews seriously put me off. We were living without a bed and I was fed up and couldn’t be arsed with the long delivery time so we just got one from Next. Not cheap but has been good and came within a week.