Arianna ajtar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else follow her or seen the insta going after her brand? @helpfindmars

Reactions: 4
I’ve seen bits before but I’d be really grateful if you girls could direct me to the new drama please as I’m in need of entertaining 😂

Reactions: 3
Does anybody else remember when she used to run ‘raffles’ (basically illegal gambling) on the Mars the Label website for designer handbags etc? Then one day it all suddenly disappeared and the raffles stopped... ;)

Reactions: 7
On insta it’s @helpfindmars there’s over 300 posts!
wow what a page. I don’t understand how Mars the label is dissolved due to insolvency proceedings on companies house yet the website still appears to be trading. Anyone know?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
wow what a page. I don’t understand how Mars the label is dissolved due to insolvency proceedings on companies house yet the website still appears to be trading. Anyone know?
Mars The Label itself doesn’t exist anymore (insolvent) and is now a standalone trading name of AIF Fashion Limited which is 100% owned by Imran Adam. Arianna is probably just an employee of AIF Fashion - she does not own it.

Reactions: 2
I wonder what went down with Mars the Label. I saw that PT Tyler said something about her being bankrupt which is why she made that fitness plan she got slated for.

Reactions: 4
Mars The Label itself doesn’t exist anymore (insolvent) and is now a standalone trading name of AIF Fashion Limited which is 100% owned by Imran Adam. Arianna is probably just an employee of AIF Fashion - she does not own it.
thank you that’s really helpful!

I wonder what went down with Mars the Label. I saw that PT Tyler said something about her being bankrupt which is why she made that fitness plan she got slated for.

the insolvency proceedings are all logging on companies house. doesnt explain why it happened thou... can only assume bad management of finances. Maybe all those bad reviews caught up with the brand.

Reactions: 1
Sorry but has anyone seen she’s just at that rave in Manchester?? What a joke! Absolute middle finger to the NHS and all those grieving loved ones from COVID. Not being a very good role model or “influencer”

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Sorry but has anyone seen she’s just at that rave in Manchester?? What a joke! Absolute middle finger to the NHS and all those grieving loved ones from COVID. Not being a very good role model or “influencer”
was she!!! What a hypocritical two faced tart!!!

Unbelievable. Nothing on her stories though? Or was she seen there by other people?

Reactions: 2
She deleted some of her stories from last night. I saw her stories last night with some of her friends all dressed up obviously going somewhere. I didn’t see any at the rave but she might of deleted them too. She wouldn’t of deleted her photos with her friends if she was innocent though so I bet she did go

People are calling her out on twitter so she’s privated her account

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Yeah locking her twitter account makes things look dead suspicious.

I was at college with her and she was always so nasty, would proper look down her nose at everyone! She did the acting course (I think) which was an absolute JOKE, she was terrible and everyone (even her own classmates and "friends") used to laugh at her "acting" behind her back - I get that's not the nicest thing to do but she definitely didn't help herself with how much of a horrible cow she was.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.