Ariana Grande

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, what a walking ick he is

There are blinds she is already going behind his back with a producer. If true, it was obvious it would happen as it always does. She eventually gets bored and her eyes start wandering but I never thought it would be this quick.

Screenshot_20240317_103003_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
As an ex fan, i always noticed how everyone around her catered to her every need and would never probably tell her how it is.
Like most a listers tbh.

It was noticeable how nervous she was presenting at the Oscars. I think she's very aware how much negativity she now gets, despite the fandoms attempts to drown it out.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Like most a listers tbh.

It was noticeable how nervous she was presenting at the Oscars. I think she's very aware how much negativity she now gets, despite the fandoms attempts to drown it out.

The voiceover 🤣

Reactions: 1
New behind the scenes. The highlight is her and the director talking about how many relationships in life. Her look after he says 7 and she doesn't want to say anything else :LOL:

The video is done so well, you can really tell they build a false moving wall and a set behind.

Reactions: 4
There are blinds she is already going behind his back with a producer. If true, it was obvious it would happen as it always does. She eventually gets bored and her eyes start wandering but I never thought it would be this quick.

View attachment 2819955
is she (probably!) so predictable like a high school vapid girl who goes for the most prominent man of the moment?
so on Wicked its gonna be the leading man, or alternatively a Producer ?

Personally I'm loving the album. Bye is on repeat. I loved the Dangerous Woman (and some of Sweetener) era and tbh wasn't such a fan of what came next. It's interesting to read others thoughts on her ever shifting sense of self, I'd felt this album seemed truer to herself again stylistically, the last two felt like she was trying to be something, or someone, else.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
the last two felt like she was trying to be something, or someone, else.
Yeah, a black woman!

I had MTV on the other day while I was pottering about and the 7 rings music video came on, it’s so jarring watching that after what she’s just released

Reactions: 12
I'd felt this album seemed truer to herself again stylistically, the last two felt like she was trying to be something, or someone, else.
I think this is the main reason why I do not see a tour anytime soon, how is she going to play some of her older stuff?

If she goes to live shows again, I would expect a "dissapointing" setlist, but 7 rings in 2024 would be a bit craazyyy

I think this is the main reason why I do not see a tour anytime soon, how is she going to play some of her older stuff?

If she goes to live shows again, I would expect a "dissapointing" setlist, but 7 rings in 2024 would be a bit craazyyy
I think with her ed she wouldn’t be fit enough to do a tour

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I think with her ed she wouldn’t be fit enough to do a tour
There was a blind going around about a month or two ago that there were tour talks and if she did do a tour it would be a very limited amount of shows for that exact reason.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
There was a blind going around about a month or two ago that there were tour talks and if she did do a tour it would be a very limited amount of shows for that exact reason.
I remember seeing it. There was another one along the same lines saying money comes from touring these days. That's why even when people have already booked loads of dates like Taylor, Harry, Madonna etc tend to add more. I could see her doing a few shows here and there but I doubt she will be able to do a 90-minute show every night for months on end as even those who are fit can get knackered doing it.

Reactions: 3
Her current speaking voice and persona seems somewhat genuine - upper middle-class musical theatre type. But of course that could all be due to the movie.

Who knows if she'll stay as this or transform again.

What's she up to now the principal filming has ended and the album is done?