Are the family vloggers days numbered?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With so many doing it now I don't see how it can carry on having a few at the top making a fortune living in a huge house and all kids at private schools just from vlogs and merch.

The siconejolys couldnt sell their £34 meet and greet so cut the price to £5.99.

Some have made an obscene amount of money but daily long content people will get bored of pretty soon. If another recession came ad rates would tank and brand deals would be few and far between meaning even people like the SJs could struggle to make minimum wage. Let alone carry on such an expensive lifestyle. No vlogs are particularly good, they generally get stuck in a boring rut.

Genuinely dunno. But I hope so.
I'm not jealous, bitter or envious. But I see a lot of excess with some of them. Moreover I think the kids are often overworked with them. I get the distinct impression that some parents try and live their lives through the kids. I also think some exploit their kids.
I also find some of the fans deluded and borderline / over the line obsessed.
You can forgive (pompous worded maybe) the kid fans for being like that but some of the adult fans just come across as nuts

Reactions: 3
I think people are now much more aware of children being exploited and exposed in vlogs which is turning people off from watching them. I feel uncomfortable knowing a camera is pushed into a child's face to earn a living for its parents.

Reactions: 2
I think people are now much more aware of children being exploited and exposed in vlogs which is turning people off from watching them. I feel uncomfortable knowing a camera is pushed into a child's face to earn a living for its parents.
Me too. I'm not sure how ethical it is to expose your child's life to the world to earn a living. They are too young to consent and by the time they are old enough it is too late.

to me, just like the entertainment world, there's new actress, new actors for the generation they're in/for.

so eg the 20 year old now may not be watching sacconely, they'll grow up and watch the family vloggers in their own age range. if I make sense..

and the sacconely eventually loses their audience if they fail to improve/evolve, are gross, and retires into obscurity

Reactions: 1
I remember making a comment years ago on a shaytards video after getting sick of his blatant use of his kids and new puppy along that lines. 'puppies and babies! that's what they want to see! puppies and babies! so here's 15 mins of that' I said Shay Carl was using his kids as performing monkeys to make $$, and in the next video he grabbed Avia and asked if her was taking advantage of her in her vlogs and she said 'no'.

:rolleyes: as if a tiny child afraid of her father would answer any differently.

Shortly after Shay was telling his (then) youngest son Brock that he was not hyped enough in front of the camera, and they have to bring it when the camera is on. cue the kids acting obnoxious every time he vlogged, just like dad. Great parenting there, dad :sneaky:

I still have that view, young children should not be exposed to the public like that as a way to make money. Parents are supposed to protect their kids privacy until the age they decide they want to have a career where they could become famous, but for a skill not just performing as themselves eating brekkie etc lmao

The sooner this nonsense goes away the better, like Mukbangs.

The saccone joly's are in for a shock when they realize he has to get a real job and they have 4 kids to take care of, private schools, a ton of dogs and a massive home to upkeep and his jolly little leprachaun act doesn't work anywhere else.

I think they might be. Although I’d say it’s only a tiny fraction of the channels that make any money from it. The family channels that I enjoy clearly are doing it because they enjoy it themselves and it comes across.