Arab Influencers Fakes and Flakes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ascias father has disowned her after she removed her hijab and got a full sleeve of tattoos. That’s why she changed her name. I saw the crying Snapchat she deleted where she claimed her called her a “wh*re”.
Omg seriously ??? Wow

Bnat is it true yaqoub boushehri has now permanently moved to dubai? Why though he just spent a fortune on the remodeling of his home in Kuwait …

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Ascias father has disowned her after she removed her hijab and got a full sleeve of tattoos. That’s why she changed her name. I saw the crying Snapchat she deleted where she claimed her called her a “wh*re”.
I am continuously amazed by how much personal info these people reveal online, especially info about such sensitive personal affairs from Gulf women. Why snapchat and not insta? Is it because the stories self-delete still? I haven’t used the app since 2015 approx!

Ascia's family is Al-Faraj they are all shia muslims of Southern Iraqi tribal ancestry (al shimmari). Her dad's family was naturalized in the 1980s. Her dad was a famous professor in Kuwait highly respected man and socially conservative. Maybe she now identities as "Ascia AlShimmari" because she wants to appeal to Khaleeji tribal Bedouins or Southern Iraqis? I am not sure. Her Kuwaiti husband is of Iranian ancestry.

She probably has many stateless Bedoon relatives (most bedoon in Kuwait are of iraqi shia ancestry).

the minute I saw her change her last name I had a feeling she was gonna become an "activist". But I thought she was gonna be an activist for the stateless bedoon, not for the feminist Me Too kuwait movement

anyway in all cases, I think she is just trying to appeal to a wider demographic and appear more "humble" less Americanised, less bougie
Loving this tribe knowledge

I am continuously amazed by how much personal info these people reveal online, especially info about such sensitive personal affairs from Gulf women. Why snapchat and not insta? Is it because the stories self-delete still? I haven’t used the app since 2015 approx!

Loving this tribe knowledge
But also I am finding this quite hypocritical as he married an American woman and she is not a hijabi..I don't imagine her mum was okay with the whole disowning thing. Actually the whole situation confuses me honestly cause I don't understand why ascia felt the need to go down the hijab route in the first place

But also I am finding this quite hypocritical as he married an American woman and she is not a hijabi..I don't imagine her mum was okay with the whole disowning thing. Actually the whole situation confuses me honestly cause I don't understand why ascia felt the need to go down the hijab route in the first place
I am not sure but I think her parents are not together, maybe she was forced or she did it to make her dad happy then realized she didn’t actually want to wear it, I believe she mentioned that in later years she felt that she changed and a lot of things that she used to do before are things that she don’t want to continue doing, she mentioned when she removed it that it’s been a while that she stopped wearing it but she kept the same image for business purposes

I think she put it on in the first place is because she was bullied at school for being mixed, so she wanted to fit in . Then she realized that it isn't her

I think she put it on in the first place is because she was bullied at school for being mixed, so she wanted to fit in . Then she realized that it isn't her
Still surprised if her dads reaction was really that severe given everything ..

Ascia put it on for her father, not to "fit in" at private school in Kuwait (most Kuwaiti girls at private schools don't wear the hijab). Her father's family are all super religious. She has uncles who are ‏معمم (shia imams) at hawza in najaf and qom. Most of her cousins started wearing the hijab at a very young age, around 9 years old.

@q8gamer you have very great knowledge about tribes specifically southern Iraq! Are you Iraqi too?
I'm Kuwaiti

Reactions: 8
Ascia posted a picture in shorts shortly after removing hijab which caused a lot of controversy on the gossip IG accounts and started it all. I can’t find the pic it’s been deleted now.

But Ascia already had tattoos before, even when she was wearing her turban. Anyway she’s annoying and has an “I’m better than everyone” attitude idk why!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.