Arab Influencers, fakes and flakes #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys. Have you seen Rahaf new look( girl who run away from Saudi Arabia)? How do these girls lighten their skin ? I’ve been struggling from discoloration on my arms for so long & nothing seems to work (my hands & arms are darker than the rest of my body due to constantly wearing short sleeves & now unfortunately it won’t go away) Would really like to know what these girls do to lighten their skin. I don’t want to change my skin color I already have light skin I just want to “lighten” the tan I have on my arms.
Could be filter or could be glutathione iv drip hard to say.

Yes she already get the baby its a girl I think she give birth in October or November
Aww i didnt know it was a baby girl i thought her second was a boy

Guys anyone else gets annoyed from the way fatima almomen talks and the things she says. She comes off as very vain and thinks shes the best from all the arab/khaleeji influencers . The way she was talking about flying private and how anyone can afford it bc you can rent it and it “only” costs the same as her watch lol and shes throwing shade at influencers that say they fly private bc they dont own the jet. Also she tries so hard to act like shes american and shes from Miami . We get it girl you lived in miami anyone that actually lives there and is from there know its nice but very overrated . She tries tooo hard

Last paragraph I believe it’s about natalia
Whos natalia

Reactions: 3
Aww i didnt know it was a baby girl i thought her second was a boy

Guys anyone else gets annoyed from the way fatima almomen talks and the things she says. She comes off as very vain and thinks shes the best from all the arab/khaleeji influencers . The way she was talking about flying private and how anyone can afford it bc you can rent it and it “only” costs the same as her watch lol and shes throwing shade at influencers that say they fly private bc they dont own the jet. Also she tries so hard to act like shes american and shes from Miami . We get it girl you lived in miami anyone that actually lives there and is from there know its nice but very overrated . She tries tooo hard

Whos natalia

I dont mind Fatima. She's nicer than many others.

Natalia barulich they mean

Reactions: 1
Fatima almomen gives me such mean girl vibes
She seems so stuck up and it shows because she doesn’t really have friends

Reactions: 7
Pretty sure she’s from iraq that’s what I heard from a kuwaiti friend ( girl)

also lifestylebyaah have a really good style from the dress and presents really good the dress for being guest at wedding she inspired me sometimes
The one i prefere is actually remajesty she dont show her face on social media but actually i know her face and shes soooo gorgeous her and her family are amazing people
Who is her family )

Is Reem dating this guy, I think his name is Ali, or he's just a friend ?
Anyone have any idea ?

Anyone kno where this << cringe >> lady is from?

She gives me Ghislaine vibes
🙈

Reactions: 3
Anyone kno where this << cringe >> lady is from?

She gives me Ghislaine vibes
🙈
People like her need to be shipped out of earth and live in a different galaxy. There ain’t enough room for stupidity in this world

Reactions: 10
New thread everyone!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.