Apps that are actually useful and help you in your daily life?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Plum - it’s a savings app that is linked to your bank account and it will take money and deposit it in a separate savings account. I’ve saved so much more using it!
Just remembered I have the Chip app which does the same thing, it's excellent.

Reactions: 1
Waze. It's a sat nav, but has real time traffic alerts, road closures, speed cameras, police trap alerts, etc. It is updated by the users and is absolutely wonderful. I use it all the time.

Happy Cow helps you to find vegetarian/vegan places to eat anywhere in the world.

IMDB for when I'm watching a film and constantly recognising people but can't remember where from.

Star Walk 2 for when I see a cool star and want to find out what it is. Or if I see a planet and want to check which one.

Huckleberry if you’re a new parent. You can log feeding (lifesaver when you’re sleep deprived) nappy changes and sleep, it then predicts nap time so you don’t miss tired cues.

Flo - period tracker
Yolt - money app that tracks where you’re spending money eg on eating out, transport. Really helps you to realise where you need to cut back!

Monzo has absolutely changed my life with budgeting/saving. They’ve got an option called round ups where it rounds up to the nearest pound of every transaction and puts this into a separate savings “pot” which you can then earn interest on! Admittedly it’s not very much but it is nice to just check how much I’ve got piling up, as a bit of spare cash.

also having the uber app on my phone so I can always get home if I’m stuck.

London tube app is also essential when visiting London!

Too good to go. Bid reserve and play reduced food from Morrisons hotels and leftover stock from cafes and coffee shops.

Another vote for TimeTree, helps me know mine and my husbands shifts :)

Curious Cat - Answer surveys and get money. I've been doing it for 2 weeks and have earned £8 so far

TopCashback - Purchase items online and receive cashback. I've claimed £150 in the last 2 years.

VSCO - Great filters for your Instagram photos

InShot - Allows you to edit and make your own videos/movies

AZ Screen Recorder - Allows you to record your phone screen without screenshotting (I use this to create tutorials for people but some use it to record peoples social media stories etc 😂)

Countdown+ Reminders
- Allows you to create a countdown to a specific event