Apprenticeship interview tips

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi all.
Looking for a bit of advice..

I have been asked to an interview for a hr assistant apprenticeship. I was just wondering if anyone could share any tips as to what questions will be asked, and shat the computer test could be?

thank you advance for any help 😊

Don’t have any advice or experience here but just wanted to wish you good luck! Have a look on the student room forum, lots of people on there take on apprenticeships you could probably find some good insights on there x

Reactions: 1
Don’t have any advice or experience here but just wanted to wish you good luck! Have a look on the student room forum, lots of people on there take on apprenticeships you could probably find some good insights on there x
That means so much to me, thank you so much! X I will definitely have to check that out, thank you 😊

Not sure what the specific questions would be, it might be worth googling HR interview questions to gage what they might ask. Then write a list of the questions and for each use the STAR method to think of answers- (situation, task, action, result) so you have specific examples to back your answers up. Computer test...eek could be anything! Maybe an excel spreadsheet with a mail merge? Or drafting up a letter? Hope that helps!! You’ll do amazing xx

Not sure what the specific questions would be, it might be worth googling HR interview questions to gage what they might ask. Then write a list of the questions and for each use the STAR method to think of answers- (situation, task, action, result) so you have specific examples to back your answers up. Computer test...eek could be anything! Maybe an excel spreadsheet with a mail merge? Or drafting up a letter? Hope that helps!! You’ll do amazing xx
Thank you so so much xx

• Heart