Apple Watch or Fitbit?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I personally love Fitbit as I love the dashboard and I love the fact you can do challenges with friends. It’s simple and easy to use.
Which one do you have your eye on? I got a charge 4 for my birthday but I wish I’d gone with the versa 2 instead.

Reactions: 1
I personally love Fitbit as I love the dashboard and I love the fact you can do challenges with friends. It’s simple and easy to use.
Which one do you have your eye on? I got a charge 4 for my birthday but I wish I’d gone with the versa 2 instead.
Have my eye on the versa2!! My boyfriend has an Apple Watch though and I do like that. They are very similar

I love my Apple Watch. I’ve never had a Fitbit thought but I did have a Jawbone Up and a Nike Fuel band and the watch is my favourite of the 3. I really only use it as an activity tracker and it’s helped me with my fitness goals a lot. I like being able to see my progress through the day at a glance, heart rate too and I like being able to put my own pictures on the watch face

I would advise seeing what your friends and family have. If they have Fitbit you can do weekend warrior or work week hustle which is where you all have to beat each other. Obviously if no one has Fitbit and everyone has iPhone and you have an iPhone it may be work looking into that!

Reactions: 2
Fitbit! I’ve had a variety of models over the last couple of years. And the price is similar but you get a similar features for less cost, I have the versa and still use it mainly as a Fitbit, if you have an android phone they give you the option to reply but not on Apple because they’re tight, the Apple Watch is very similar but the thickness of the actual device didn’t sit right on my smaller wrists, also the charge lasts a day so you don’t get the sleep analysis really like you would with the Fitbit, there are lots of comparison videos on YouTube, which is where I looked when I was trying to decide

I currently have a Fitbit Versa 2 which is great but I will go back to apple when it’s due a replacement. This is my second versa 2, a month or so ago I did an update on the Fitbit and it totally died! No fault of my own, Fitbit were totally great and replaced it because it was in warranty (9 months old) but it’s made me wary, a lot of people had the same issue.

There are a couple of things that are a bit annoying for me, exercise doesn’t sync into my fitness pal which I use every day but that’s Personal preference really! I don’t use the challenges so wouldn’t miss that aspect

I currently have a Fitbit Versa 2 which is great but I will go back to apple when it’s due a replacement. This is my second versa 2, a month or so ago I did an update on the Fitbit and it totally died! No fault of my own, Fitbit were totally great and replaced it because it was in warranty (9 months old) but it’s made me wary, a lot of people had the same issue.

There are a couple of things that are a bit annoying for me, exercise doesn’t sync into my fitness pal which I use every day but that’s Personal preference really! I don’t use the challenges so wouldn’t miss that aspect
You can sync your my fitness pal to the Fitbit, I can’t remember how to do it, there’s a way because I did awhile a go

You can sync your my fitness pal to the Fitbit, I can’t remember how to do it, there’s a way because I did awhile a go
Yeah I’ve synced the steps and the food diary but if i do a weights workout that doesn’t show on MFP, if anyone knows how I would appreciate a step by step 😂

After having a Fitbit Charge 2 and loving it, I did the step challenges with friends and even met new people by it. I’m a rubbish sleeper so the first thing I did every morning was check my sleep pattern via the app on my phone - IVE wanted an Apple Watch for years and my son surprised me with the series 5 at Christmas- cause Apple aren’t stupid!! My phone was android so couldn’t connect, my son felt bad and bought me an iPhone too. The charge Does only last a day which is annoying but it has decent features So swings and roundabouts. I think for the price comparison though, I’d choose Fitbit.

I’ve had a Fitbit (various models) for years and for the value you cannot beat it - I love my versa but I’ve upgraded to an Apple Watch for my birthday. I might hate it but it just looks like a quality interface.

I have an Apple Watch and love everything about it - you can still do challenges with friends who also have an Apple Watch and taunt each other through the walkie talkie feature like I do :cool:

However, like 80% of my friends and family have a Fitbit and are all in Workweek Hustles and Weekend Warriors and bless them, they do include me as well (Steps counted only from whatever my phone picks up i.e NOTHING) - I wish AW and FB would join forces with the community side of it but that'll never happen. I was tempted to get a fitbit because of my terrible FOMO but decided against it. I don't like the layout and find the watches look really bulky.

If youre surrounded by people who have a fitbit, I would get one as they're cheaper and its more enjoyable with everyone involved. If not, AW all the way.

I've had 2 Fitbits in the past and now have an Apple Watch. I would recommend the Apple Watch without a doubt. Its worth every penny!!!

I’ve always had Fitbit and I agree with the above, if your friends have one too it’s great to keep an eye on the leaderboard and it really motivates you to beat the person above you.

My sister and my best friend both got an Apple Watches and completely regretted it! I got a fitbit and still use it every single day. Most people I know use fitbits too so I like being able to connect with them 😊

I love my fitbit, I’ve got the charge 3. I always want to hit my targets each day so it’s really motivating for me. It tracks exercise and sleep really well and I use it to count my calories too. The challenges you can do with others are good too