Aoibheann Walsh Too sweet to be wholesome

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve heard of 2 brides in the past few months who have cancelled Aoibheann as their bridal artist
Any details on why they cancelled or would it give too much info?
I know of a few people who got trials done with her and they were put off as they felt caked in makeup and said their eye makeup felt too heavy. People want to look like their best versions of themselves not made up to be completely different.
---
Heard of few myself nd she might be gettin sued?
Sued for what, malpractice?

I know of a few people who got trials done with her and they were put off as they felt caked in makeup and said their eye makeup felt too heavy. People want to look like their best versions of themselves not made up to be completely different.
---

Took a reaction or something, no consultation not sure
---
---

Makeup by hersel?

Reactions: 1
Heard of few myself nd she might be gettin sued?
I heard about brides cancelling but wasn't sure on the stories with all of them, I know one was about lateness and being full of tit about it.
The suing may be about staff being dismissed unfairly or stealing others salons clients. I've heard her several times talk crap about other salons and beauty places to try steal their clients. I've heard ex stagg rumble on about this but unsure of hard facts as there's is also a few saying you don't get a contract.

Reactions: 2
Took a reaction or something, no consultation not sure
---

Makeup by hersel?
Aye, makeup done by herself and they felt like the makeup was piled on.

I also heard she charged a fortune for a call out fee for bridal makeups, 500e before any makeup add ons.

I also heard she led a few young hopeful makeup artists on in hopes of being hired then they heard nothing back.

• Angry
What happened her engagement?
Like imagine how much more engagement she would have gotten if she gave a treatment to a healthcare worker? Someone who struggled to get their hair done during t that gap when they were open.

Or to someone who lost their job and could have really used that pick me up? Rather than purposely hand picking local young girls that she feels are good looking “influencers”...

I would have respected her much more for the latter to be honest
She was overheard with Miss Donegal 21 in her own salon during some draw she was doing saying “pick someone who donated a fair bit to win not someone cheap who only donated a fiver” so clearly she dgaf who hears her..or is just that dumb as there were customers listening to every word

• Wow
Saw a comment under CMB thread about her being two hours late for a wedding recently, is this true? Shocking behaviour if it is and adding unnecessary stress on the bride. Did she have a genuine reason for being late?
Her reason was she forgot the wedding because she was too busy trying to secure a rich boyfriend
I heard about brides cancelling but wasn't sure on the stories with all of them, I know one was about lateness and being full of tit about it.
The suing may be about staff being dismissed unfairly or stealing others salons clients. I've heard her several times talk crap about other salons and beauty places to try steal their clients. I've heard ex stagg rumble on about this but unsure of hard facts as there's is also a few saying you don't get a contract.
Apparently (heard in another salon) she is being sued for performing treatments without a patch test and it involved someone’s eyes. Maybe that’s why she’s doing clinics outside of Donegal now because no one knows her? I wouldn’t take an animal to her tbh it’s all for money and appearing successful but the whole town is talking about her business being down the drain and she’s just clinging on

• Wow
Affairs that were bullshit
Her best friend that worked in the salon as a beautician left and worked for herself from home so Aoibheann started telling people her husband was sleeping around because she was jealous all the clients went with her… she’s the worst sort of person don’t know how she’s still in business. CMB bridal scandal hasn’t a look in

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Did she not rehome that dog on her stories??
rehomed and then blamed her boyfriend at the time for “making” her give the dog away so made him go back and get the dog after 2 years. Took it away from a family with kids, as long as she gets her way doesn’t matter who she hurts, spoiled brat behaviour

• Wow
Did an ex of hers get wed? I overheard ppl at my gym talking about it last week and someone thought he was engaged to A, but apparently not, & they were off for a long time.

I also heard (from same convo) about rumours of her being sued, but they didn't know why. Being late for brides & appointmentd seemed to be common knowledge in this convo.

Reactions: 3
Did an ex of hers get wed? I overheard ppl at my gym talking about it last week and someone thought he was engaged to A, but apparently not, & they were off for a long time.

I also heard (from same convo) about rumours of her being sued, but they didn't know why. Being late for brides & appointmentd seemed to be common knowledge in this convo.
He got married recently to a really nice girl, they broke up years ago but she still pines after him… bit sad and you’d feel for her but he also left for a good reason, he’d had enough of the BS. Everyone knows! you can’t visit a salon in the town (or outside) without people knowing she’s ballsed up big time. She has one junior staff member left… it says a lot when no one wants to work for you

He got married recently to a really nice girl, they broke up years ago but she still pines after him… bit sad and you’d feel for her but he also left for a good reason, he’d had enough of the BS. Everyone knows! you can’t visit a salon in the town (or outside) without people knowing she’s ballsed up big time. She has one junior staff member left… it says a lot when no one wants to work for you
Why did they break up?

Why did they break up?
He told her he didn’t love her anymore. She tells everyone a version that makes her look good and him a tit but that’s the long and short of it, also tells everyone he gave her no reason either but he wrote her a letter, her best friend told everyone that

He told her he didn’t love her anymore. She tells everyone a version that makes her look good and him a tit but that’s the long and short of it, also tells everyone he gave her no reason either but he wrote her a letter, her best friend told everyone that
I heard about the letter before, sounds about right.

I'm living under a rock as I've heard none of the info. Thanks for sharing. I wonder how the legal stuff will work out. I always see her around shops with another blonde girl who (I think) works with her. Is that the junior?

I'm living under a rock as I've heard none of the info. Thanks for sharing. I wonder how the legal stuff will work out. I always see her around shops with another blonde girl who (I think) works with her. Is that the junior?
Tbh I think she’ll be fine. Daddy is a guard…. Says it all really. Is she very tall? She pals around with a few young ones who won’t question her behaviour to boost her self esteem I think because any normal functioning adult would pull her on her tit

Tbh I think she’ll be fine. Daddy is a guard…. Says it all really. Is she very tall? She pals around with a few young ones who won’t question her behaviour to boost her self esteem I think because any normal functioning adult would pull her on her tit
He's a ex guard left them years ago. Has she not a new man this past while?

She was seeing a man for a good while there, she used to share him on her story though I’m not sure if they’re still together.

They split up because he didn’t show her off enough on social media apparently, he’s really dodged a bullet

• Haha