Aoibhe Devlin #8 Aoibhe and her incurable case of Juanderlust !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s what Juan must have been collecting in China when he was meant to be collecting PPE, when a hero comes along 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Saw her last night in swords in an Irish dancing dress 😅
Was she in the betsy ?
Don't get me wrong I love the betsy, if I was going out I would go there or school house.

But the betsy is not what she makes out it is. It's a fancy pub. Now that they only have drinking downstairs it's even worse, so narrow, over full and no dance floor.
I still go don't get me wrong ha and I always have a great time but she makes out it's something waaaaaay more fancy than it is

Reactions: 5
but how does closing at midnight stop the spread? would it not be a better solution too give everyone a free antigen test on the way into venues and big stadiums for football games i really don't believe the spread is coming from bars its only the vaccinated in there I know the vaccinated can still spread the virus but I think the only way too get it under control is free antigen testing especially at games
The UK has free antigen tests galore and I don't think we are any better off than Ireland though.

But I do agree, the midnight closing time is nonsensical. Some people justify these decisions with "Well they have to do something!" No, not if its utterly pointless.

Reactions: 4
Jaysus how much spam can one person get from a few trips to Chicago, she has to be running out of content by now. But fear not, anyone absolutely loving it (😂😂) she’s headed back on Sunday so loads more to come!!!
Imagine being a poor colleague thinking how am I gonna get through this flight with that absolute yoke and then she rocks up with the other dose in tow!!!
Anyone else notice there was no “this is the life” sitting in business class post from Jenny, but out the window engine pics from economy, no crew member in the place would ever upgrade anyone belonging to Efa!! Bet she was raaaaaggggin she couldn’t show off the huge pull she has in the place 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Jaysus how much spam can one person get from a few trips to Chicago, she has to be running out of content by now. But fear not, anyone absolutely loving it (😂😂) she’s headed back on Sunday so loads more to come!!!
Imagine being a poor colleague thinking how am I gonna get through this flight with that absolute yoke and then she rocks up with the other dose in tow!!!
Anyone else notice there was no “this is the life” sitting in business class post from Jenny, but out the window engine pics from economy, no crew member in the place would ever upgrade anyone belonging to Efa!! Bet she was raaaaaggggin she couldn’t show off the huge pull she has in the place 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
I have a feeling she was in business class cause she was uploading some pics what wouldve been during her flight. No one in their right mind would pay for WiFi on a flight

I have a feeling she was in business class cause she was uploading some pics what wouldve been during her flight. No one in their right mind would pay for WiFi on a flight
Presuming Aoife gave her free WiFi code

Presuming Aoife gave her free WiFi code
I’ve a family member in Aer Lingus and all codes have to be accounted for now, they will only give the head crew member enough for the amount of passengers booked for business class. So the sad thing is she probably did pay for it, you know to make all her followers jealous!
Orrrrr if their were spares Efa would’ve had to ask for it, and just like nobody would ever upgrade her friend (cause it would be plastered online everywhere) they’d equally never give her one.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh if she was in business class you better believe we would know about it
Exactly this!!! Plus the photos she posted can’t be got from business, they were taken from the middle of the aircraft…. Not like ya can just go wandering down from business leaning over other passengers to snap pics for the gram (though wouldn’t put that past them either 🙈)

I know and recommending the Bean and the Ledge *eye roll* the real hidden Chicago that only locals and those in the know will tell you about #crewlife

Next up, Paris' hidden gem: the eiffel tower

Absolute bell end.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I know and recommending the Bean and the Ledge *eye roll* the real hidden Chicago that only locals and those in the know will tell you about #crewlife

Next up, Paris' hidden gem: the eiffel tower

Absolute bell end.
guys if your ever in New York go to the Plaza hotel! Home Alone was filmed there! UNREALLLLLLL

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.