Aoibhe Devlin #8 Aoibhe and her incurable case of Juanderlust !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone think she actually is back with him? She's hardly ever on insta now

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Does anyone think she actually is back with him? She's hardly ever on insta now
No, she is just making us all think she is. She is co-parenting which is a good thing. Juan Corr is prob still seeing yer Juan 😄😄

Reactions: 17
So her son was in hospital (where she made the post about how she met sooooooooooo many of her followers) and today she's posting calling her colleague from AL a witch ?

Screenshot_20211011-194424_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 1
I think it’s great for them to do things together as a family for the kids sake but think with aoibhes overbearing personality she’s going to overdo it and end up pissing Juan off who will probably stop doing things with her altogether. Shopping for Santa together was totally unnecessary, they both drive smyths and deliver. I wonder will he stay in the house Xmas night

Reactions: 11
I think it’s great for them to do things together as a family for the kids sake but think with aoibhes overbearing personality she’s going to overdo it and end up pissing Juan off who will probably stop doing things with her altogether. Shopping for Santa together was totally unnecessary, they both drive smyths and deliver. I wonder will he stay in the house Xmas night

There's no need for it to be announced on social media.
She said she was keeping relationships off social media. How about keeping your private life to yourself too Aoibhe ?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
There's no need for it to be announced on social media.
She said she was keeping relationships off social media. How about keeping your private life to yourself too Aoibhe ?
I’d say that was Juan telling her not to show him on her IG but she has to make sure all of her followers know she’s doing UNREAL at co-parenting

Reactions: 6
How manic was she in last night's stories, talking a million miles an hour with the mad wild eyes. The last 6 weeks have been mad, one thing after another, I've been sick, kids have been sick, hospital, one thing after another. She has been to Belfast twice, London and countless mad bastard nights out in the last 6 weeks 🙄

Reactions: 20
What I find so strange is everything is always so brilliant and so amazing and just mad craic altogether but then she comes on every now and then and a bit of truth pops out. I know she doesn't have to show all parts of her life nor would I want that but its just all so false, the happy facade, the best friends for life etc...

• Heart
Reactions: 20
What I find so strange is everything is always so brilliant and so amazing and just mad craic altogether but then she comes on every now and then and a bit of truth pops out. I know she doesn't have to show all parts of her life nor would I want that but its just all so false, the happy facade, the best friends for life etc...
And this is exactly why people talk about her!!!

Honestly, wouldn't you think that after her meltdown before Hugo was born and getting burned in her very public relationship she would of learned something.

If she came on and was just her normal self I actually think she would be a likeable person. She must be exhausted keeping up with herself

Reactions: 17
How manic was she in last night's stories, talking a million miles an hour with the mad wild eyes. The last 6 weeks have been mad, one thing after another, I've been sick, kids have been sick, hospital, one thing after another. She has been to Belfast twice, London and countless mad bastard nights out in the last 6 weeks 🙄
I haven’t watched her stories in a good while. I wouldn’t recognise her. Her teeth were perfect now they’re too white and she talks funny with them. I have veneers so no shade to ppl who have them. My teeth were left worse after braces as a kid so went for veneers a few yrs ago. They’re expensive, painful to get done but for me they were worth it. I would never recommend them unless ppl have v crooked teeth. It’s a total last resort.

Also I’m very slow on the uptake re. cosmetic surgery or procedures.. does she have cheek fillers? And if so, did she get more? I personally think she’s pretty but I feel she’s getting too much done and is losing the natural look. It’s sad to see.

Also sorry if this has been asked before.. I keep an eye on the thread but may have missed it… was Hugo very unwell? No one ever wants their kid in hospital but was it run of the mill eg bad tummy bug/appendix out or did he get a diagnosis. I think it’s fair to say we all wish him well either way.

Reactions: 3
Saint Eefa, patron Saint of the aviation industry.

Offering to promote a presumably tiny group of coworkers who run side hussles. How many airhostesses would even meet the bar for an Eefa freebie shout out?

Screenshot_20211014-162258_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Okay....I have no clue who this one wan, but i just stumbled here.
Where is the baby Daddy?

Reactions: 3
I wonder how the colleagues she's publicly blasted on her stories feel about this. I would not be trusting her with details of my business.
Maybe it’s to report them to the tax man if they’re not declaring additional income. I wonder how many influencers declare every single BA, Collab etc

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.