Aoibhe Devlin #8 Aoibhe and her incurable case of Juanderlust !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder who she's in Belfast with ? If it's a friend I've no doubt she'd have an irrelevant bizzare post similar to the ones she's had over the last few months re: their amazing friendships. Been friends with them for 987 days and this is their 33rd trip away as if it's true, relevent or necessary for a woman of 30 something.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Maybe it’s to report them to the tax man if they’re not declaring additional income. I wonder how many influencers declare every single BA, Collab etc
I wonder does aoibhe declare all her additional income 🤔

I think she thinks she is above them all to be honest
It's a very odd post. I'm sure her colleagues saw her post the names of the women who questioned her before and would be wary about sharing info with her.

Reactions: 4
I think she thinks she is above them all to be honest
I tried to like her and thought she’d humbled up given her circumstances. She does have such notions 🤦🏻‍♀️ It’s nice a thought but equally can be taken as patronizing. . just zero awareness of herself I think or no one close enough to her to pull her up on it. The air hostess thing boggles my mind. She acts as if they’re a bunch of bankers who lost their jobs in the recession. I’m not demeaning anyone’s way of making a living for themselves by any means but it’s a not exactly a sustainable long term career. It’s exhausting I’d sometimes see some middle aged air hostesses on AL but they’re usually in their 20s for good reason.
Have a few friends who worked for Emirates/British airways years ago but it was their first job, always had another long term plan.

Reactions: 12
I tried to like her and thought she’d humbled up given her circumstances. She does have such notions 🤦🏻‍♀️ It’s nice a thought but equally can be taken as patronizing. . just zero awareness of herself I think or no one close enough to her to pull her up on it. The air hostess thing boggles my mind. She acts as if they’re a bunch of bankers who lost their jobs in the recession. I’m not demeaning anyone’s way of making a living for themselves by any means but it’s a not exactly a sustainable long term career. It’s exhausting I’d sometimes see some middle aged air hostesses on AL but they’re usually in their 20s for good reason.
Have a few friends who worked for Emirates/British airways years ago but it was their first job, always had another long term plan.
When she said she would only share businesses from colleagues as otherwise it would be the only thing on her page.. well I call BS to that. She used to have a thing where she shares people’s Instagram handle on a Friday or whatever.. all her pals.. same same. Ppl who had nothing new to offer. Never a charity page or a nice photography page… just Jenny MUA, Ciara & Saoirse etc.

But I was thinking.. in the run up to Christmas people like Yanna Keogh/Make up monster do share small Irish businesses. Just one a day on stories. She could do that. Or she could share their insta handle with 10 in total once a week. It’s easy if you try. Obviously you can’t include everyone.

My family have an Irish business. Ppl have given us publicity over the years.. we have given others publicity and quietly given donations to raffles for charity etc. We’ve had success and we’ve had tough times with the recession and covid. My point is.. if you want to help small Irish businesses, do it. Don’t charge. Just give exposure the odd time for no good reason than to support Irish. Not for a freebie or a €3k fee per story.

If ppl don’t already follow Yanna.. she is great. The complete opposite to most of the names you’ll see discussed on here. It’s a feel good page. She’s an incredible lady.

Reactions: 13
The price of the wallpaper and it was Sterling. She's either with someone from Belfast or she's mad chasing someone from there. . She's obviously hinting she's up with someone but if you want to keep it private why even mention it but I suppose how will jaun know. Belfast is lovely, I have a lot of family and friends who live there but it's not an every weekend place to visit. Anywhere but be home alone for Aoife... she like those girls that can't be alone ever they just quickly go from one relationship to another.

Reactions: 19
Okay....I have no clue who this one wan, but i just stumbled here.
Where is the baby Daddy?
Welllll ...
Aoibhe was engaged to someone else.
He was in a long term relationship.
He a pilot she an air hostess.
Next thing they are Barbie and Ken of the skies.
Couple of months later she's preggers but everything was fiiiiiine baby was planned life is fiiiiiiine.
Baby is born they dump her on everyone and anyone to go back to living their best lives.
She is happy with one kid.
Que pregnancy announcement a few months later everything is fiiiiiiiine baby was planned life is fiiiiiine
Baby and covid arrive, they are all stuck with each other 24/7 because they can't fly in the sky as Barbie and Ken living the dream.
Daddy flees the coup shortly after.

But everything is fiiiiiiiiiiine

Edit. Oh and they lived in a house that he bought himself but she claimed they bought it. Now he's gone out of his own and her and the kids are there.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Saint Eefa, patron Saint of the aviation industry.

Offering to promote a presumably tiny group of coworkers who run side hussles. How many airhostesses would even meet the bar for an Eefa freebie shout out?

View attachment 810087
Condescending as ever! “I don’t want any money”. Yet another Narcissist move “I will promote your business I have the thousands upon thousands of followers” (while god knows how many can’t view her stores because they are blocked if they watch her stories and don’t follower her) She would throw it back in there face in an instant and would seek gratification until the end of time like she does for every “charity/share” 🥴
Not a genuine bone in her body!

Reactions: 12
And also I don't believe for one second she has no charger and her phone is on ten percent. Just her trying to be gas as usual.

No parent would be happy to sit at home with two young kids and no method of communication incase there was an emergency

Reactions: 10
And also I don't believe for one second she has no charger and her phone is on ten percent. Just her trying to be gas as usual.

No parent would be happy to sit at home with two young kids and no method of communication incase there was an emergency
To be fair she lives in a housing estate surrounded by neighbours and bestie Jen is a few doors down. Would agree if she was in the sticks but it’s not the same in an urban area, in my opinion anyway.

Reactions: 3
To be fair she lives in a housing estate surrounded by neighbours and bestie Jen is a few doors down. Would agree if she was in the sticks but it’s not the same in an urban area, in my opinion anyway.
Well I wouldn't be banging my neighbours door down at 3am if I needed to ring ddoc.
I'd borrow a charger when I realised I didn't have one. She has said the youngest has been in hospital twice in as many weeks so nah, it's not a chance I would be taking personally

Reactions: 5
Well I wouldn't be banging my neighbours door down at 3am if I needed to ring ddoc.
I'd borrow a charger when I realised I didn't have one. She has said the youngest has been in hospital twice in as many weeks so nah, it's not a chance I would be taking personally
If I was stuck I definitely would knock on a neighbouring door for sure, especially if it was a medical emergency. Wouldn’t anyone.

Reactions: 5
What happened her holiday to Portugal? This one is so full of tit. Smoke and mirrors.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.