Aoibhe Devlin #7 Carrying the aviation industry on her back, followers know I’m no craic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she is dating someone she will be like Louise Cooney showing him off, one body part at a time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If she is dating someone she will be like Louise Cooney showing him off, one body part at a time 😂
It’s called influencer boyfriend hangman 🤣
The more time goes on you get more limbs revealed. Anyone who guesses before we see a face wins a month free on gymondo xxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Too funny - giving me a good chuckle here , boyfriend Hangman and vouchers for the Betsy and Gymondo , brilliant!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have to say I really miss Juan Corr he was epic content for tattle, I don’t think anyone she would meet could compare

Unless she meets a fireman or something and changes her home decorr from aviation to fire station and then her and Lilly can sit in the car opposite the base and listen to hero as the fire engines drive by and she can use the flame emoji for everything. Hugo could have a little firmans pole in his room

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
She’s out with Sean for lily birthday and has to let everyone know 🙄
She needs us to know she’s fine, totally fine, never been finer, in fact she’s the finest, totally and utterly fine, fine with Juan leaving her, so mature and all for the kids happiness fine!! Did I mention she’s fine? She’s just totally, hysterically, manically fine….if you know you know!! 🤪 #fine

Imagine the conversation at that table😬 I’m sure she was all baby voiced, manically addressing everything to Lily and Hugo showing Juan how fine she is!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
The child is 3 ffs why does she treat her like an adult ? Bring her for a happy meal for gods sake

Reactions: 28
If you have a 2/3 yr old you KNOW what’s gonna happen that large GLASS of mocktail any second now

Reactions: 10
If you have a 2/3 yr old you KNOW what’s gonna happen that large GLASS of mocktail any second now
It's ridiculous. And her drinking mocktails with her in the house. Pathetic, all for the gram.

I think she is abusing alcohol I really do, she is drinking a lot

I’m sure Lily’s favourite place to go is the Baths in clontarf because during her 3 years of life with nearly two of them years spent in lockdown she’s become so accustomed to dining out

• Haha
Reactions: 38
She’s trying to so hard to maintain the image of them still being close but I’d say deep down it is killing her that they are split up.

Reactions: 11
She’s trying to so hard to maintain the image of them still being close but I’d say deep down it is killing her that they are split up.
She she comes on every 8 weeks or so saying how hard it's been. Then it's back to happy families. She needs to make her mind up

Reactions: 7
She she comes on every 8 weeks or so saying how hard it's been. Then it's back to happy families. She needs to make her mind up
Yep exactly. Last weekend it was all about how hard it was having to share her kids now it's look at us playing happy families.

Pick a lane . No one and I mean no one would judge her if she came on and said I'm struggling or this is new territory or I don't want to discuss this on my platform but she can't help herself cos she loves the drama and attention . For someone who claims yo keep it real so often she does anything but

She couldn’t even put the phone down for the birthday dinner HAD to make sure everyone knew Juan was there I’d bet his eyes were rolling in the back of his head watching her

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.