Aoibhe Devlin #7 Carrying the aviation industry on her back, followers know I’m no craic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is the story with doing all this stuff with Lilly who’s only turning three ( cuz she’s celebrating it for a whole week🙄) but seriously like she treats the child like she’s 18 at times with there cocktails/mocktails n the likes. I have a child the same age and she’s up in bed two hours now at this stage.

Reactions: 11
What is the story with doing all this stuff with Lilly who’s only turning three ( cuz she’s celebrating it for a whole week🙄) but seriously like she treats the child like she’s 18 at times with there cocktails/mocktails n the likes. I have a child the same age and she’s up in bed two hours now at this stage.
She wants to be the cool mom tho! You know the one from Mean Girls!!😂😂

Reactions: 7
Wasn’t she meant to go out last night… we didn’t get an update on the red carpet for her in the Betsy or all the sexy cocktails???

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Back to the gymondo thing, I thought it was hilarious a few weeks ago when she was walking the kids through some forest or somewhere pushing the little fella in his buggy and she made some comment about being so unfit? Can’t imagine the gymondo crowd being too happy about her saying that. It really irritates me when these influencers can’t remember what narrative they’re supposed to be sticking to, just makes their whole persona seem made up and fake if what they’re “obsessed with” and “couldn’t be without” then doesn’t seem to carry on through other parts of their lives

Reactions: 9
Back to the gymondo thing, I thought it was hilarious a few weeks ago when she was walking the kids through some forest or somewhere pushing the little fella in his buggy and she made some comment about being so unfit? Can’t imagine the gymondo crowd being too happy about her saying that. It really irritates me when these influencers can’t remember what narrative they’re supposed to be sticking to, just makes their whole persona seem made up and fake if what they’re “obsessed with” and “couldn’t be without” then doesn’t seem to carry on through other parts of their lives
They are all a pack of liars in it for the €€€

Reactions: 11
Why would anyone take Jennys advice and get into gymmundo when she’s clearly very physically unfit comes on to sell her discount code with a face full of make up and her hair perfectly curled.
If she drops serious weight and documents it I’m here for gymmundo but videoing yourself in sportswear does not a fitness influencer make and we’ve already got Grace for that
Its thirsty AF boardeing on pathetic.

If gymmundo said had any integrity and faith in their service they’d approach influencers and say trial our product see if it works for you and only then gives them a collab, dishing out the codes to every wannabe influencer on the gram screams that it’s a either a scam or just a bullshit company

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
I thought it was Juan… like she’s hardly already moved on and she won’t show Juan’s face to keep us all guessing. Could be the brother. But she’s not showing the face to keep us all “intrigued “ 🙄

Reactions: 2
Influencers : gymondo is amazing

also influencers: nobody actually ever working out in the add -

Trishas transformation (backwards), FBG, makeup by Jenny… none of them are toning up from it

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.