Aoibhe Devlin #6 Fupa troopa & selfie’s on the floor, yer Juan is the new Mrs Corr

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I showed the pictures above to my husband and no joke his response was why is that old got such long hair! She needs to lay off the cosmetic surgery pronto

• Haha
Reactions: 4
@Meoulpal - Thanks for those pics, I was watching her and could not figure out why she looked so ... strange . I remember when she got the last lot of botox and the eyebrows were nearly meeting her hairline, that looked ridiculous enough but jeez, the cheeks .... nope . She is going too far . And agreed @Glossylossy , the whole " My life is just so exciting " routine .. yeah right . I am baffled though how she affords the R Rover, the Surgeries , the Pilot Training plus 2 kids and mortgage ... is it all collabs / freebies ?

Reactions: 13
She looks like a rubber mask that is melting, which is fitting as she’s an absolute head melter anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ahhh crap - tried to do one there with the most like Thread title - " AoibheLingus. Carrying the aviation industry on my back, long term followers will know I’m no craic " but think I am too new ?? No option to start a thread appears for me ? Or I am just rubbish at locating it . Sorry

Reactions: 4
Ahhh crap - tried to do one there with the most like Thread title - " AoibheLingus. Carrying the aviation industry on my back, long term followers will know I’m no craic " but think I am too new ?? No option to start a thread appears for me ? Or I am just rubbish at locating it . Sorry

I had a go at it, think I made a balls of it!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.