Aoibhe Devlin #6 Fupa troopa & selfie’s on the floor, yer Juan is the new Mrs Corr

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A lift is part of a reduction, I had one. I don’t have kids and not sure if I will though, so didn’t want to spend another 5+ years being conscious of my chest and in pain. I totally understand her wanting one, I believe becoming pregnant right after it may have altered her results though.

I also don’t have a problem with people having procedures in clinics during the pandemic, don’t those nurses and doctors want to keep jobs too? I think that’s completely up to the person to weigh their risk and decide.

What I do have a problem with though was the sneaky way it was never spoken of again until she was already healed and ready to flaunt it. Feels very disingenuous.

Reactions: 12
She must have lost most of the 33 pounds off those boobs cos they are totally different in the second pic!! Also I hate all this blowing smoke up her ass like going off to have surgery to ‘fix’ her pouch is hardly relatable and something to be celebrated 🙄🙄 she didn’t even pay for it!!

Reactions: 14
Just noticed on the forum list that this thread has had 312k views 😲 when you look at the views on the trending threads no else (not even Hinch 🤣) comes close. I know this thread is here a while but still that's surely some kind of record for thread views. Imagine your thread having nearly 3 times more views than you have followers

Screenshot_20210608-113701_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20210608-113732_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Can someone explain to me how my 68 year old father,who has been waiting on 2 knee replacements AND a hip replacement and is it absolute agony with every move, has not been given his surgeries because of covid, and yet someone can have a tummy tuck!!! Genuinely,can someone tell me how this works cause I'm absolutely livid. The NECK of her flaunting that elective unnecessary surgery when there are people living in sickness and pain because of covid. I'm fuming!
My father was waiting 3 years for knee replacement and got called up for both knees (separately) during the last year so covid did not stop those type of surgeries completely.

Reactions: 2
This is a random question but how do you pronounce Aoibhe? Is it like Aoife or Eva?

This is a random question but how do you pronounce Aoibhe? Is it like Aoife or Eva?
She insists its pronounced Aoife but going by Irish language rules it's definitely pronounced Ay-va. She used to have it in her bio that it's pronounced E-fa.

Reactions: 5
I think it's Aoife her parents got the spelling wrong. I always read it as Ava though
I have heard other people, I know one quite well, with same spelling of it also pronounce it Aoife so I don’t think it’s a mistake.

It should be pronounced with the bh as a V. Aoife is another derivative but it is a separate name.

Reactions: 4
Just noticed on the forum list that this thread has had 312k views 😲 when you look at the views on the trending threads no else (not even Hinch 🤣) comes close. I know this thread is here a while but still that's surely some kind of record for thread views. Imagine your thread having nearly 3 times more views than you have followers

View attachment 608297View attachment 608298
That explains why she has the following she does 🤣🤣 Aoibhe should write us a cheque we made her influencing career.

Can someone create a new thread?

• Haha
I have heard other people, I know one quite well, with same spelling of it also pronounce it Aoife so I don’t think it’s a mistake.
It’s 100% a mistake. Bh in the Irish language is pronounced as a v, no two ways about it

So he dumped her a year ago going by her most recent post, before the little fella was born? Still no ownership of all the stories she peddled blaming online articles for her previous breakdown. SHAMELESS

Reactions: 16
She insists its pronounced Aoife but going by Irish language rules it's definitely pronounced Ay-va. She used to have it in her bio that it's pronounced E-fa.
Then theres Éabha which is pronounced Ay-va. I just assumed that Aoibhe was Eva then

Reactions: 6
It’s 100% a mistake. Bh in the Irish language is pronounced as a v, no two ways about it

So he dumped her a year ago going by her most recent post, before the little fella was born? Still no ownership of all the stories she peddled blaming online articles for her previous breakdown. SHAMELESS
It’s a name people other than her also use and pronounce the same. It may be incorrect but it’s not a “mistake” if they intended to spell it and pronounce it as they do.

Reactions: 4

I sorta assumed her post about "this time last year" was in reference to her online meltdown on stories that time about Tattle.... would that have been this time last year?

She should be thanking this site because it increased her following so much that she prob gets way more for collabs etc now!

Reactions: 16
It's just the whole faux "my life is sooooo together I'm so fabulous" that I just can't cope with. Piss off

And how desperate, the collab blinds in her dad's house? Gimme a break

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.