Aoibhe Devlin #6 Fupa troopa & selfie’s on the floor, yer Juan is the new Mrs Corr

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A lot of Aer Lingus pilots are being offered the move to Manchester so I wouldn’t be surprised if Juan had to go too to keep his flying hours up.
Although if that’s the case wouldn’t he leave his kids and their mother in the house in Swords?
It's still his home though. He would hardly be expected go to him mams every time he's home. Going to her dad's is probably a more long term option for her considering her dad is emigrating

Reactions: 8
Maybe she actually WANTS to move out. People still on the bandwagon of assuming he’s throwing his kids and the mother of his kids out on their street with only the clothes on their backs 🙄 She’s in a better situation than most if she can move into a house her Dad owns. Also she is probably the better earner through her “influencing” at the moment to be honest

Reactions: 22
Maybe she actually WANTS to move out. People still on the bandwagon of assuming he’s throwing his kids and the mother of his kids out on their street with only the clothes on their backs 🙄 She’s in a better situation than most if she can move into a house her Dad owns. Also she is probably the better earner through her “influencing” at the moment to be honest
Maybe she’s manifesting a new house with a driveway for the range rover and that’s why she’s not on so much. Not sure how much time it takes to manifest things.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I totally agree with you. It's really infuriating to read all the posts bashing him about the house when it is in fact his house . If I was in Aoibhe's situation I wouldn't want to remain in that house cos a) too many memories and b) I would feel like they could lord that over me that they gave me their house 🤔

Aoibhe always likes to play the victim and throw a massive pity party but at the end of the day not one of us knows what exactly when on their relationship or what were the exact reasons for breaking up. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 15
I totally agree with you. It's really infuriating to read all the posts bashing him about the house when it is in fact his house . If I was in Aoibhe's situation I wouldn't want to remain in that house cos a) too many memories and b) I would feel like they could lord that over me that they gave me their house 🤔

Aoibhe always likes to play the victim and throw a massive pity party but at the end of the day not one of us knows what exactly when on their relationship or what were the exact reasons for breaking up. 🤷🏻‍♀️
I’m glad someone has finally said it, the posts on here about him are getting fairly 😬
Nobody knows what actually went on between them at the end of the day. Literally anybody can make an account and be like hey I work in Aer Lingus and know them both, when they really don’t. I’m also a bit suspicious when ppl say they work in the company yet refer to it as AL 😂

Reactions: 13
I’m glad someone has finally said it, the posts on here about him are getting fairly 😬
Nobody knows what actually went on between them at the end of the day. Literally anybody can make an account and be like hey I work in Aer Lingus and know them both, when they really don’t. I’m also a bit suspicious when ppl say they work in the company yet refer to it as AL 😂
Exactly. It’s EI 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Does the house not belong to both of them? She always posted claiming they bought it together 🤷‍♀️

Does the house not belong to both of them? She always posted claiming they bought it together 🤷‍♀️
No it belongs to him, he had bought it before they were together. She lead all her followers to believe they bought it together, even did a mortgage promotion collab with one of the banks 🤦🏼‍♀️ The tit she has done to keep up appearances is shocking.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
No it belongs to him, he had bought it before they were together. She lead all her followers to believe they bought it together, even did a mortgage promotion collab with one of the banks 🤦🏼‍♀️ The tit she has done to keep up appearances is shocking.
Hyacinth bucket hasn’t a patch on aoibhe 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wonder if she’s wallpapering Jauns master bedroom in the cheetah print before she moves out

• Haha
Reactions: 17
@I know what you mean yeah I've seen that actually went back to look as I remembered her saying they were 1st time buyers and she went looking for houses for them 🤣 bit sad she still has all photos of them both up on insta 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
A lot of Aer Lingus pilots are being offered the move to Manchester so I wouldn’t be surprised if Juan had to go too to keep his flying hours up.
Although if that’s the case wouldn’t he leave his kids and their mother in the house in Swords?
My friend got it permanent move. Only a few offered not that many, Juan not on the list so no Manchester move for our Juan. Heard he just wants her and kids out of the house, he doesn’t really care what happens.

I wonder if she’s wallpapering Jauns master bedroom in the cheetah print before she moves out
😆😆😆

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Which I don't agree with- but he's legally fully entitled to do. If he bought house before her and her name is not on the deeds he can!! Again DO NOT agree with it, none of us know the full story, but i don't know how anyone could throw kids out. I know she's a melt, but kids are his own flesh and blood. When she said Hugos 1 year bday coming up i nearly died. Such hardy looking kids you forgot how small he was when her and Juan ended.

Reactions: 7
Let me get this right. Gutting the house in May for possible visitors, possible visitors in August and new floors and paint and blinds, again for possible visitors ......sure Jan sure 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.