Aoibhe Devlin #6 Fupa troopa & selfie’s on the floor, yer Juan is the new Mrs Corr

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pull the number off the front door so every time he orders food he has to confirm to the driver what number the house is

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Haha get the cress seeds sprinkled on the carpet and give it a good soak before you close the door for the final time!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The grapes - holy mother!!! Let it go 🙄🙄🙄 she is pathetic. If the chip on her shoulder gets any bigger she’ll need corrective surgery.
She might get it for free though like her tummy tuck and tit job, probably need a double G breast implant size to fill that chip though!!! 😛

It's probably a Range Rover Evoque she got (the only purpose of these is to give wannabeesa stealth brag on the gram... they aren't great and a small fraction of the cost of a proper range rover)...
and she traded a 3 series BMW in to get it..
To a Toyota garage if I remember clearly? So it's not brand new. Maybe 2-4 years old. Let's say 35k to be generous about it.

So really anyone with a credit union account that can borrow could manifest one of these 🤷‍♀️ (I would personally manifest something a little less... 'wannabe-ish')

Now Efa... drop us a few more hints and we will try to guess who your new Juan drinking the Guinness is. Don't keep him out too late.. his missus will want him home 🙄🙄

Oops.. I just seen Jenny is drinking the guiness 🙈 oh well!
Well she’s wanna be drinking Guinness to build up for her next ice road truckers appearance as the truck!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
It's not as if he bought the house 20 years ago and she's squatting there with her 2 children and he's not the biological father. My God their youngest is only 9 months old and eldest 2.
She could be paying the mortgage for all we know. It's nobody's business but theirs at the end of the day. I find the whole get her the duck out and she's trying to get his house awful to be honest.
Ya, some of the comments on this thread about the house are ridiculous. They were living there as a family. I am a stay at home mom and my husband pays the mortgage does that mean if we break up I should be kicked out with the kids & he takes our home.🙄They obviously came to some agreement that she stays in the house and raises the kids which IMO is 100% reasonable.

Reactions: 14
Ya, some of the comments on this thread about the house are ridiculous. They were living there as a family. I am a stay at home mom and my husband pays the mortgage does that mean if we break up I should be kicked out with the kids & he takes our home.🙄They obviously came to some agreement that she stays in the house and raises the kids which IMO is 100% reasonable.
she’s moving into her dads house now,
I 100% agree she should have been left in the family home with the children but it looks like Juan has reclaimed castle Corr

Reactions: 3
Come on now....efa will want to be a #bossmom #singlemom she will move out because it suits her! No way will Juan get the upper hand on this wan

Reactions: 6
I doubt she had a choice in the matter I’m sure she would have preferred to work on things and keep her family together seems very fast , Juan has moved on Aoibhe is moving out

When you are married you have the protection of family home legislation. If you are not married you don’t. The law was improved over the last few years to reflect cohabiting couples but you have to be living together for a certain number of years. Just because you contribute to a mortgage does not mean you have a share in that property.

I'm sure your name is on the deeds though.

I get the impression that they will still share the home... maybe she’s there 3 days a week and he’s there the rest of the week. If so, it’s continuity of a home for the children which is really good.

Reactions: 1
You wouldn’t be in the position Aoibhe is as you are married which provides its own protections. In addition the house/mortgage may be in both your names unlike this situation where he bought before they were together.

I think it must be awful to have to leave your little kids a few days a week. I would have hated to be apart from my kids when they were so little.

I bet you she is turfed out because he is selling the house and moving abroad to fly model aeroplanes😝 wasn't there talk before about a possible move to dubai or somewhere fancy like that. Because know they are so fancy. Would be awful for the poor kiddies if their daddy was off living the single life but if he's anything like we think ......

Reactions: 2
I bet you she is turfed out because he is selling the house and moving abroad to fly model aeroplanes😝 wasn't there talk before about a possible move to dubai or somewhere fancy like that. Because know they are so fancy. Would be awful for the poor kiddies if their daddy was off living the single life but if he's anything like we think ......
The dream is to move to America so he can be with his fellow right wing trump supporters. Rumour has it that he tried to get a job in Dubai but didn’t make the cut

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.