Aoibhe Devlin #3 Back for the swipe ups, she knows her followers are schmucks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t care what may or may not be going on in her personal life. We’re in the eye of the storm of a global pandemic. People are dying daily, ICU’s are overrun and every doctor in the country is practically on their knees with exhaustion and begging people to stay at home. Grandparents are dying alone without having seen their families for months. The absolute least people can do is comply with the law and stay within their 5km and the Instahuns are no exception

Ah lads I’m all for the gossip but F me you seem like great craic!!! Pathetic springs to mind!
You wouldn’t think it’s so pathetic if your loved one was on a ventilator gasping for breath. How can you be so insensitive? Do you think these rules are made up for the laugh?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Ah lads I’m all for the gossip but F me you seem like great craic!!! Pathetic springs to mind!
Because I live right by her and know how far it is to Newbridge... Sure Jan.
I've kids too, there's multiple playgrounds and walks within her 5km.
Someone said it was 5kms from Swords, yes it is, not from her house, but yeah knowing the distance from my housing estate is pathetic. 🤣

Reactions: 2
Aoife was very quick to berate someone who said to her about being outside 5km when she put a picture of a snowman, and pontificate last year about flattening the curve etc she’s no excuse to be outside 5km and I thought you weren’t meant to be meeting anyone in level 5??

Reactions: 13
You can for exercise within 5kms, but the Garda have been stopping woman out walking in groups around here recently.

Reactions: 2
Hold on a minute nothing has been confirmed about a split. Until there’s actual concrete confirmation I wouldn’t be leaving anyone off with breaking restrictions.
You don't get to be judge and jury though. It's not up to you
Well she is living 7km from newbridge house. They advise you excecise within 5km of your front door and if that’s not possible then go somewhere safe. There is plenty of space for her to walk around where she lives. My sis had a baby last week and lives 9 km from me but I can’t see her or do a garden visit. I won’t see her or hold her baby for at least another month, more if people keep breaking the restrictions.

Again, I’m aware of where newbridge/Park house/playground/farm is. It’s 7km from her housing estate. It’s not essential for her to be there.
It might have been... We don't know the circumstances? Maybe she was collecting the kids from Juan? Maybe she asked her friend to be their to keep peace between them? Who the heck knows!
I for one won't begrudge her the extra 2km...

Reactions: 8
Also -just to add to this because it seems some people aren’t aware but Gardaí are currently issuing €100 fines to people outside of their 5km without an essential reason and you can also be imprisoned for up to 3 months. Lots of people have already been fined and some have been jailed also so
I’d think twice before flouting regulations

Reactions: 9
It might have been... We don't know the circumstances? Maybe she was collecting the kids from Juan? Maybe she asked her friend to be their to keep peace between them? Who the heck knows!
There’s a lot of maybes there.
I think it’s wrong breaking the rules when our health service is under immense pressure and people are dying and I’m entitled to my opinion.

Reactions: 7
Aoife was very quick to berate someone who said to her about being outside 5km when she put a picture of a snowman, and pontificate last year about flattening the curve etc she’s no excuse to be outside 5km and I thought you weren’t meant to be meeting anyone in level 5??
Remember when herself and Jenny were Cali g for the country to be locked down and tagging Simon Harris and Leo 😂😂😂😂
And then caught rapid hanging out in each other’s houses ☕

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Remember when herself and Jenny were Cali g for the country to be locked down and tagging Simon Harris and Leo 😂😂😂😂
Stop!! Please tell me she didn’t do that 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ What a muppet. They all love a bandwagon when it suits them...

Reactions: 5
She was strolling around the bloody park. Her TWO friends rolling HER double buggy with one of her children in it! NONE of them wearing masks! Do you know how close you would have to be standing beside someone if you were both rolling a double buggy as if you had one each? You would be on top of the other person. I thought that was so strange and at this stage didn’t know they were with Aoibhe until she caught up with them! Juan was nowhere in sight believe you me! And I do feel sorry for her but duck it now we shouldn’t be making excuses for people breaking the rules purely to galavant! I’m all for getting out and exercising but there are ways and means to safely socially distance if you’re meeting up with people and the more I think of it there isn’t room to be lax about restrictions anymore.

Reactions: 12
She was strolling around the bloody park. Her TWO friends rolling HER double buggy with one of her children in it! NONE of them wearing masks! Do you know how close you would have to be standing beside someone if you were both rolling a double buggy as if you had one each? You would be on top of the other person. I thought that was so strange and at this stage didn’t know they were with Aoibhe until she caught up with them! Juan was nowhere in sight believe you me! And I do feel sorry for her but duck it now we shouldn’t be making excuses for people breaking the rules purely to galavant! I’m all for getting out and exercising but there are ways and means to safely socially distance if you’re meeting up with people and the more I think of it there isn’t room to be lax about restrictions anymore.
I agree. People have family members who are sick or vulnerable and are trying to protect them. Break ups are so hard, especially in a pandemic, but that doesn’t mean we can just relax ourselves. Viruses aren’t going to go ah sure look they’re struggling we’ll give them a pass. If she needs support then fine, just be responsible. Go for your walk, be protected and be mindful of others.

Reactions: 10
Who were the two friends do u know, are they ‘famous’ like Efa 🤭🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
As well as berating the general public for getting too close to her in Tesco, using her platform for calling out people for queuing in Howth for ice-creams, chips + coffees at the start of the lock-down. Tagging Leo and Simon about how she was staying home so the country needed to be locked down. Then she proceeded to drive outside her 2KM for exercise, we had the dubious baby shower for her and Jenny and the workmen merrily in the house before restrictions lifted fully. And then she wonders why the 'Karen's' were messaging asking was she outside her 5K.

Reactions: 17
There are still pictures of him on her page ! Why do ppl keep saying she has deleted all of him from her page she hasn’t ?!
I get the feeling this is a rumour m, hopefully for her it is with two smallies to look after 😞

Reactions: 4
There are still pictures of him on her page ! Why do ppl keep saying she has deleted all of him from her page she hasn’t ?!
I get the feeling this is a rumour m, hopefully for her it is with two smallies to look after 😞
I think if it was a rumour, she would have been on by now, telling all the Karen's to pipe down, showing shots of Juan Corr, to stick it to the haters, and prove they are very much still a couple.

Her deafening silence proves that the rumours are in fact true then I feel. Plus Sean basically acting like a puppet of Tattle. He changed his FB status to single, like a spoiled teenager, I feel like if the rumours were false he would have changed his status to married or something, just to stick it to the tattle haters.

Reactions: 8
Created a new username to post this, but have been an avid tattler watcher since October!
I’ll just leave this piece of information here, this is my first comment on any thread, I have a friend who works at AL, so I asked them the question!
I can’t believe Aoibhe is now on her own with them 2 babies, I do hope she gets the help & support in some shape or form that she needs, for it can’t be easy & especially in a Lockdown! Glad that she has got rid of SC & can now move on to a brighter future with her babies by her side ❤

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.