Aoibhe Devlin #3 Back for the swipe ups, she knows her followers are schmucks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dickheads. The worst covid numbers this week and fools out for a photo op for Instagram.
Can hardly blame her having a friend around now if she’s going through something this awful, maybe she needed a friend for her own mental health and sanity maybe why she met them outdoors I’m all for sticking to guidelines but the girl is going through something awful give her a min like

Reactions: 41
Well her pals were pushing her double buggy, no masks and she was there with Lily. No mask! Tbh I wasn’t even thinking. I just spotted her and the later saw on her story that Hugo was there too! Ah stalker much! 🤣 no but this is the reality of it isn’t? You can’t go far without being recognised when you post about everything online!
Ah yes, in newbridge? Outside of her 5km!

Reactions: 5
Can hardly blame her having a friend around now if she’s going through something this awful, maybe she needed a friend for her own mental health and sanity maybe why she met them outdoors I’m all for sticking to guidelines but the girl is going through something awful give her a min like
Nah we the highest deaths since the beginning this week.
Why didn’t she zoom them like her gals in lockdown?
Or better yet put on a mask and go out herself for a walk not a photo shoot to make people think she might or might not be with shrek

Reactions: 8
Nah we the highest deaths since the beginning this week.
Why didn’t she zoom them like her gals in lockdown?
Or better yet put on a mask and go out herself for a walk not a photo shoot to make people think she might or might not be with shrek
Yeah In fairness I get the whole make people guess with the pics, and I stick to every guideline too. I just don’t know it I was going through something like that would I be able to do it alone I’m the house with two babies 🙈 but yeah prob should have masks on at least on their outings if it had to be done

I know he did have that Facebook single status thing up but part of me things that possibly they aren’t over and they are both loving the drama of all this are they/aren’t they together saga. Who knows 🤷🏽‍♀️ Anyone else thing the same? Not that we really care but it’s proving a bit of a distraction for people who have been stuck inside for the last couple of weeks!! This theory did just seem to get legs and run but no real solid info. Im thinking the removing of pics could have something to do with Sean not wanted to be associated with her page so he took down her pics and she removed traces of him. Maybe with Sean getting in trouble at work he thought it best to just pull away from any links to her online page and presence and she done the same out of respect for him. Then again putting your Facebook profile to single for the world to see kinda make me think there is defo more to all this. PS who even goes to the bother of changing a FB relationship status to single it’s not 2013 anymore maybe he was hoping some of his work colleagues on there would see and slide into his DM’s 🙃

• Heart
Yeah In fairness I get the whole make people guess with the pics, and I stick to every guideline too. I just don’t know it I was going through something like that would I be able to do it alone I’m the house with two babies 🙈 but yeah prob should have masks on at least on their outings if it had to be done
It’s spreading faster than it’s ever done before abs kids are even getting it now so meeting people should be a no go in my opinion.
Maybe then again she has family that she could bubble with if she needs to abs there’s no excuse for no masks indoor or outdoor.
It’s fools like this doing what suits them has gotten us up tit creek

I know he did have that Facebook single status thing up but part of me things that possibly they aren’t over and they are both loving the drama of all this are they/aren’t they together saga. Who knows 🤷🏽‍♀️ Anyone else thing the same? Not that we really care but it’s proving a bit of a distraction for people who have been stuck inside for the last couple of weeks!! This theory did just seem to get legs and run but no real solid info. Im thinking the removing of pics could have something to do with Sean not wanted to be associated with her page so he took down her pics and she removed traces of him. Maybe with Sean getting in trouble at work he thought it best to just pull away from any links to her online page and presence and she done the same out of respect for him. Then again putting your Facebook profile to single for the world to see kinda make me think there is defo more to all this. PS who even goes to the bother of changing a FB relationship status to single it’s not 2013 anymore maybe he was hoping some of his work colleagues on there would see and slide into his DM’s 🙃
Who would go near him? He has a weird voice and looks like shrek terrible clothes and comes across like a cocky little prick.
Maybe her following and engagement has gone low and she’s doing this to get peoples interest again so she can look better for brands that want to work with her.

Reactions: 1
I’m not a fan of hers at all but I Defo am not going to beat her when she’s down. Her whole worlds been turned upside now we all know how infatuated she was with Sean (for whatever reason) but she’s now single with 2 young kids and no job in the midst of a pandemic. If your really going to begrudge her of a walk outdoors with a friend there’s something seriously wrong. We may not agree with her dramatics but heartache is an awful feeling and she needs a friend or two right now

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I’m well aware where newbridge house is. It’s over her 5 km. if we all do it whats the point of restrictions. Also newbridge had to close its gates the other day as far too many people came in their cars!

I didn’t even think of her being outside the 5km either but I have been coughed at in that park just the other day so I’m just glad to cross paths with anyone who isn’t a total pig. To be honest I felt sorry for her and I remember going through a break up (in private) where kids weren’t involved and it was horrendous so I know how important it is to have support. The fact that she posted her pics from being there means she couldn’t give a toss if people see that she went beyond her 5k for exercise but if I was meeting up with anyone outside now I would most definitely have my mask on these days.

Reactions: 3
I wouldn’t put it past her. Come out and tell her fans about her little experiment. desperate for a bit of attention

Hold on a minute nothing has been confirmed about a split. Until there’s actual concrete confirmation I wouldn’t be leaving anyone off with breaking restrictions.

Reactions: 9
Iv already said this afew pages back. I absolutely would not put it past them to put the rumour out on here themselves for the drama. She trives on it and it'd already been said that he does be on here so what's to say he wasn't the one to post about the "split"!!! I don't believe it, if it was true, i think she'd have already addressed it on her page

Newbridge house isn't in Newbridge.
She's 7km from home. Call the cops. Give the girl a break. She needs help not hassle
Newbridge is literally exactly 5k from swords. I used some website which calculates how far from your house 5k is to make sure we were staying within it & newbridge is literally at the 5k limit so technically didn’t break travel restrictions but still rediculous not to be wearing masks. Only place I go is to do the shopping & mask is on before leaving car & stays on until back in the car

Where she lives is 7.5 kms from Newbridge house, I've had to check if it was still in my 5kms, it's not so I'm not going 🤣

Reactions: 2
The 5km is a radius rule, not by road....unless she lives way out the far side of Swords, it should put her within 5km of Newbridge House?

Reactions: 4
Well she is living 7km from newbridge house. They advise you excecise within 5km of your front door and if that’s not possible then go somewhere safe. There is plenty of space for her to walk around where she lives. My sis had a baby last week and lives 9 km from me but I can’t see her or do a garden visit. I won’t see her or hold her baby for at least another month, more if people keep breaking the restrictions.

Newbridge House isn't in Newbridge. Its in Donabate!
Again, I’m aware of where newbridge/Park house/playground/farm is. It’s 7km from her housing estate. It’s not essential for her to be there.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.